Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

2.4
mark a.
mark a.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

If you value your customers, do not use Big Post.

If I could give zero stars I would. We bought a product from a supplier who utilised Big Post. The item was to be sent to a local depot for collection. The item was picked up and delivered to the depot within 48 hours. It was two weeks before Big Post notified us that the item was at the depot for collection. This was only after we chased it up. We emailed Big Post who did not apologise and just blamed the depot.
We will not buy from a supplier that uses them.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Mark, I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job number so I can take a look into what has happened?

Shaun
ShaunPerth, WA

Nothing good to say after that experience

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Shaun, I'm sorry to hear there has been confusion with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job reference so that I can look into what has happened?

Cole
ColeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful staff

Kelly was incredibly helpful with sorting out a an incorrect charge on my account. Took the time, called me and the company we were dealing with to resolve the issue.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Cole for taking the time to post a review, Kelly will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Best Regards

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the outcome

After initially a delay in parcel pickup in Melbourne, after a phone discussion with Bigpost the delivery arrived in good time. I can understand that sometimes delivery pickups don't go as per scheduled, but good to know that when Bigpost are notified that they take quick action to rectify. yes Bigpost do actually care.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Dave

Thanks Jane all is now good :)

Couriers

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

jerwin c.
jerwin c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the delivery time but customer service was fantastic

Siva
SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst service

I was expecting delivery within 2days even tracking web page says. But nothing happened every time I call they said it is in transit (Frankston to hoppers I don't know how many days it takes ) .i requested call center people to give me contact details of the driver or someone so, I can pick it up. simple answer for Big post sorry we don't have details we just website.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives