Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

4.5

Great delivery Service..... Aus Post, take notes!

Great delivery! I was treated like I actually meant something, full respect. The delivery was on time, the item was held for me until I could arrange collection. The fork lift driver was perfect, made an awkward delivery easy and helped me to safely secure the load safely and securely… thank you Dave Nolan

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Dave, thank yo so much for taking the time to post your review - we really appreciate the feedback!
Best Regards

mark a.
mark a.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

If you value your customers, do not use Big Post.

If I could give zero stars I would. We bought a product from a supplier who utilised Big Post. The item was to be sent to a local depot for collection. The item was picked up and delivered to the depot within 48 hours. It was two weeks before Big Post notified us that the item was at the depot for collection. This was only after we chased it up. We emailed Big Post who did not apologise and just blamed the depot.
We will not buy from a supplier that uses them.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Mark, I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job number so I can take a look into what has happened?

Ian X
Ian XGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First class customer care and great rates

Been dealing with Alan ever since we jumped on board with Big Post and have never looked back, always there to take care of our needs and quick to respond to resolve our issues. Highly recommended!

William W
William WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Big Post offers great customer services and simple online job booking process. Products always delivered safely and on time.
The Sales Representative Jessica always response our emails and phone call quickly.
Recommend and would use again.

Amber
AmberCentral West, NSW

Customer service was great

The package didn’t arrive on time, but Jess went above and beyond to help me get it asap. She kept me updated as to where it was and when it should be available for me. The only unfortunate thing was, they’ve closed some of their regional depots, making it harder to pick up.

Delivery TimeLate
JaneBig PostSend a private message

big post depot shepparton exceptional service

Pallet wouldnt fit on my trailer. without asking big post depot shepparton unpacked and hand stacked goods onto my trailer, tied down goods and disposed of waste packaging. Highly recommend.

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

Exactly what I wanted. Works great

Needed a replacement motor for a belt sander. The specs and measurements were accurate and easily read. Works like a charm.
Delivery was good. Great company to do business with

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thanks John, great to hear you had a good experience with your delivery.

Competitive Prices, Great Customer Service

I highly recommend Big Post. They have a range of different freight companies to choose from and the rates are very competitive. Their online booking & tracking system is easy to navigate & use. Customer service is outstanding. They are quick to respond and happy to help. I can rely on our sales rep Archie to always get back to me on any queries.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you for your recommendation, Archie and the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Best Regards

Exceptional customer service experience

Delivery TimeLate
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Simone was so happy to know that she was able to help you receive your items as soon as possible despite the challenges. Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review, the feedback is very much appreciated!

Great Company

In the last 2 months I've had the privilege to become a Big Post Depot here in Shepparton.
I've been dealing with Stefan and Saffron and these guys are at the top of their class in what they do. I recommend any company to use Big Post for all of their parcel frieght requirements.

RuDex Australia
RuDex AustraliaSouth West, WA

WONDERFUL SERVICE

We have been having problems with interstate freight until we started with Big Post. The website is easy to use and the best thing about it is that you know what your freight charge is going to be before you even book the freight. This makes costing our jobs so much easier and accurate. Apart from the accurate pricing the delivery lead times are pretty accurate too.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

We are always happy to hear that our customers find our booking system easy to use - thanks so much for taking the time to post your review!
Best Regards,

Corey C.
Corey C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless delivery

A quick shoutout to the Big Post booking platform - I ordered something online and was a little skeptical that the ETA was the next day (castle hill NSW > Melbourne Metro)- my order arrived by 4pm on the estimated date. I did not have to call to follow up my order as I was able to access up to date tracking. Kudos to the team at Big Post especially to those behind the scenes that maintain this easy to use platform.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Corey, thanks so much for your feedback regarding our system. I'll pass your kind words over to the IT department, it will make their day.

SANDRA
SANDRASouth West, WA

Fantastic service!

Very quick responses with quotes.
Always very friendly, efficient responses.
Extremely competitive prices, every time.
Very smooth transitions with freight from sender and receiver.
Now weve found this company, we wont be going anywhere else.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words Sandra, they mean a lot to the team here at Big Post! We look forward to assisting you again. Regards, David.

Satisfied Customer

I have been using Big Post in my business for five years and I cannot fault their service. From their user friendly online booking system and extremely cost effective transport options, to their friendly and responsive Customer Service Team, Big Post have all the bases covered.
I recently had a small issue with one of my pick ups and Savannah dealt with it swiftly and competently with absolute professionalism and no inconvenience to me whatsoever. Bravo Savannah!
I would highly recommend Big Post to anyone looking for hassle free interstate and local transport services.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives