Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

A1 Spare Parts
A1 Spare PartsHunter Region, NSW

Excellent, service works really well for our business

Mathew from big Post signed me up and was very professional with the setup. Big post allows you the option to search different freight companies. price and delivery time is noted .

Thanks!

JaneBig Post

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and Mathew will really appreciate your feedback!

Easy prompt service

So far I have not had any problems using Big Post services when organising freight. I could not be happier with my rep Kellyan who is very quick and efficient.

JaneBig Post

Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time to post a review - Kelly and the team will be rapt to hear the feedback!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenience in a few clicks

I have been using Big Post for the last couple of years and it has been a pleasant experience. I don't have to hold multiple freight accounts with monthly spending requirements anymore.
The accessibility of their online system makes for a very convenient and simple process when arranging freight. Our Freight is picked up promptly and delivered on time.
Everyone will always have differing opinions on their experience with a company, but I've had no faults in my dealings with Big Post and will continue to use them.

Hi Andrew,
we really do love to receive all types of feedback, so thank you for your kind words and taking the time to post a review!

BigPost are sensational!!

I have always found bigpost to be very competitive with their rates and customer service is great as well. I would highly recommend them! I cannot wait to use them again!

JaneBig Post

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Exactly what I wanted. Works great

Needed a replacement motor for a belt sander. The specs and measurements were accurate and easily read. Works like a charm.
Delivery was good. Great company to do business with

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
JaneBig Post

Thanks John, great to hear you had a good experience with your delivery.

Donna HENSTRIDGE
Donna HENSTRIDGECentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick response time and very pleasant to deal with!

The team member that handled my query was wonderful to deal with! Very pleasant, well spoken, and quick to follow up on my query. You could hear her smile through the phone. I would gladly deal with them again!

JaneBig Post

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your kind words, I love knowing you could hear the smile through the phone!

Tris Richardson
Tris RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Customer Service

Good customer service so far, with very competitive delivery costs :)
However, we have had some hiccups at the beginning of our booking through Big post when we were choosing Aeromax courier. The driver never showed up, and this is happening three times. Since then, we just keep using TNT via Big post. There is also no option on their online menu for the "Tech Sensitive Express" option for our pallet shipment, and unfortunately, their service team couldn't give us a solid reason why.

Very convenient to use

I am a long time sender with BigPost and I have found them to be very easy to use and responsive with quotes and pick ups.
They send appropriate tracking information to my receivers.

JaneBig Post

Great to hear you are happy with our service, thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Kate P.
Kate P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Great range of couriers at good rates as well as always receive great customer service. I am overall very happy I started using Big Post and the shipping savings well outweigh the small account kepping fee.

JaneBig Post

Hi Kate, glad to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to post your review!

Toys
ToysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Service for Couriers Australia Wide!

JaneBig Post

Thank you for your wonderful review! We love hearing your thoughts on our rates, and Kelly Ann and the team really appreciate the feedback on our service.

Trailer V.
Trailer V.Mid North Coast, NSW

Best Freight Company

Always picked up on time and sometimes even before time tracking is supplied and no trouble tracking
This company is very helpful and gives the best service and fair prices
I would recommend Big Post to any company looking for good rates fair prices and helpful customer service

JaneBig Post

Thank you Trailer V for your recommendation, the team will love to hear you are happy with our service!

Other Couriers

Fantastic customer service and follow ups

* packages always arriving safely to the receiver .
* always kept up to date on shipping information
* packages picked up on time.
* Whenever i have a query always super quick to follow up on any information needed.

JaneBig Post

Thanks for your kind words Anthony, we appreciate your review !

Competitive Prices, Great Customer Service

I highly recommend Big Post. They have a range of different freight companies to choose from and the rates are very competitive. Their online booking & tracking system is easy to navigate & use. Customer service is outstanding. They are quick to respond and happy to help. I can rely on our sales rep Archie to always get back to me on any queries.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
JaneBig Post

Thank you for your recommendation, Archie and the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Jaya Yoannidis
Jaya YoannidisSydney, NSW

Amazing Freight Partner

Big post have provided us with great service through an easily accessible and knowledgable customer service team. Archie has handled our account and has made it so much easier for our business knowing that our products will be picked up on time handled with care and delivered when promised.

Hi Jaya,
the team is happy to hear our service is working for your business, thank you for taking the time to post your review!

Excellent service, Quick Response

I Could not be happier with the service from Adrian and the team at Big Post. They have taken away the hassle of organising freight for my business. With quick quotes and competitive rates, couldn't be happier

JaneBig Post

Thanks for your review Dylan, so glad to hear our service is working for your business!

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Hi Jim,
Big Post has a network of depot partners that our customers can have freight delivered to, for receivers to collect from. Your freight will be delivered to our depot partner in Benalla. The freight is currently in transit, unfortunately it has been affected by the current carrier service delays.
When the freight has been delivered to the depot you will receive an email advising you how you can collect. If you have not received that email by the end of this week please feel free to give us a call on 03 9544 5525 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri, or email enquiries@bigpost.com.au.

Big Post Customer Service

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives