Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

1.6
Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
JaneBig Post

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

Elliot D.
Elliot D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company. Every time we sent items with them, they would charge extra. They have no customer service.

Packages arrived brocken and big post always added charges. Their customer service is shocking. They refuse to help resolve any issues. Quick to take your money though. Very disappointed in the whole experience.

Sender or ReceiverSender
JaneBig Post

Hi Elliot, I am so sorry to hear you have had issues with your bookings. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate the issue?

Other Couriers

Alvin BrennerBrisbane

Really Poor Service, Hidden Fees Everywhere

Really terrible service, hidden fees added on everywhere, for residential pick up, for check weight, for weekly admin which doesn't seem to exist, no logic, like speaking with a child or to a brick wall. Would not recommend these guys if you're requiring regular freight needs, the invoicing and charges are completely inconsistent and problem solving really poor. Try Sendle, E-Go or just Australia Post as worthy alternatives or some of the other commercial agents if you run a business.

Sender or ReceiverSender
JaneBig Post

Hi Alvin, I'm devastated to read your review especially as you have been a customer since 2015. We will be in touch with you urgently.

jerwin c.
jerwin c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the delivery time but customer service was fantastic

Couriers

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

Siva
SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst service

I was expecting delivery within 2days even tracking web page says. But nothing happened every time I call they said it is in transit (Frankston to hoppers I don't know how many days it takes ) .i requested call center people to give me contact details of the driver or someone so, I can pick it up. simple answer for Big post sorry we don't have details we just website.

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Best Regards
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Jennifer M.asked

My daughter purchased a trail bike valued at 1600 dollars from a Dirt Bike shop in Melbourne. Delivery to Launceston was supposed to be 5 days. That was nearly 3 weeks ago. Have rang the Melbourne number and it appears all depots are looking for her package and can't find it. Today is day 6 of searching and still not found. Not very impressed at all. Her bike was 1650.00 plus 80 delivery and we have given up ever seeing her bike, let alone getting refunded for it by the courier company. According to the tracking it is sitting in Melbourne somewhere.
Very bad service. Would not recommend Bigpost to anyone at this stage.

Hi Jennifer

I'm very sorry to hear your daughters trail bike has gone missing in transit. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate this issue for your urgently? Your daughter would have received an e-mail from Big Post with these details.

David

Jennifer M.

Hi David, thank you for your response, Big Post have been searching for it for over a week and to now there is still no trace of it. Connote number GPO001256057. Job Id number is 541281. It is almost 4 weeks since it was allegedly picked up from Dandy dirt bike shop in Melbourne. Good luck with it. It has just mysteriously vanished in to thin air.
Regards
Jenni. Lauren's mum

Hi Jenni,

Thanks for getting back to me quickly. I can see that we are still contacting TNT every day for an update. TNT are performing depot searches for the bike. I've asked my customer service manager to give you a call and make sure you're kept in the loop.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you at the moment.

David