Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

big post depot shepparton exceptional service

Pallet wouldnt fit on my trailer. without asking big post depot shepparton unpacked and hand stacked goods onto my trailer, tied down goods and disposed of waste packaging. Highly recommend.

Ecorides A.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never do business with them again

Unprofessional company, after delivery extra charges are invoiced with no communication. Charges are discretionary by the couriers. Dimensions and weights supplied at the time of booking, after delivery then receive a bill for additional heavy weight charges. Spoke to accounts, confirm did not need to pay the additional invoice. Then receive a final demand notice with threats of lodging with a credit agency. Spoke to accounts again, told me to take it up with my customer and I was the one that booked the freight incorrectly as it was a residential address, even though the customer confirmed its a business address.

Delivery TimeLate

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

JaneBig Post

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

A1 Spare Parts
A1 Spare PartsHunter Region, NSW

Excellent, service works really well for our business

Mathew from big Post signed me up and was very professional with the setup. Big post allows you the option to search different freight companies. price and delivery time is noted .

Thanks!

JaneBig Post

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and Mathew will really appreciate your feedback!

Chris A at The Porch
Chris A at The PorchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made a huge difference to my business. Thank you Big Post.

I have been using Big Post for several months and they tick all the boxes I need for my business.
*Simple to use booking system.
* Competitive rates.
*Tracking.
*Fast and friendly customer service.
*No added excessive charges for residential delivery of bulky items, a key factor in us switching over.

JaneBig Post

Thank you Chris for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it!

Easy prompt service

So far I have not had any problems using Big Post services when organising freight. I could not be happier with my rep Kellyan who is very quick and efficient.

JaneBig Post

Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time to post a review - Kelly and the team will be rapt to hear the feedback!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenience in a few clicks

I have been using Big Post for the last couple of years and it has been a pleasant experience. I don't have to hold multiple freight accounts with monthly spending requirements anymore.
The accessibility of their online system makes for a very convenient and simple process when arranging freight. Our Freight is picked up promptly and delivered on time.
Everyone will always have differing opinions on their experience with a company, but I've had no faults in my dealings with Big Post and will continue to use them.

Hi Andrew,
we really do love to receive all types of feedback, so thank you for your kind words and taking the time to post a review!

BigPost are sensational!!

I have always found bigpost to be very competitive with their rates and customer service is great as well. I would highly recommend them! I cannot wait to use them again!

JaneBig Post

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Elliot D.
Elliot D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company. Every time we sent items with them, they would charge extra. They have no customer service.

Packages arrived brocken and big post always added charges. Their customer service is shocking. They refuse to help resolve any issues. Quick to take your money though. Very disappointed in the whole experience.

JaneBig Post

Hi Elliot, I am so sorry to hear you have had issues with your bookings. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate the issue?
Regards,

Exactly what I wanted. Works great

Needed a replacement motor for a belt sander. The specs and measurements were accurate and easily read. Works like a charm.
Delivery was good. Great company to do business with

JaneBig Post

Thanks John, great to hear you had a good experience with your delivery.

Sam L.
Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apparently its okay to be 6 days late.

Package was 6 days late from expected delivery date. Tracking information was incorrect entire time.
Had no communication from Bigpost. Every time I made contact I was giving different excuse from the truck broke down to traffic, etc.

Then told I would have to pay more money for an earlier delivery when package was already 6 days late.
No offer of a discount or compensation.
Impossible to rely on Bigpost anymore.

Delivery TimeLate
JaneBig Post

Hi Sam, I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue with your delivery. I have looked into your booking and would like to give you a call to discuss if you have some time?
Customer Service Manager

Donna HENSTRIDGE
Donna HENSTRIDGECentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick response time and very pleasant to deal with!

The team member that handled my query was wonderful to deal with! Very pleasant, well spoken, and quick to follow up on my query. You could hear her smile through the phone. I would gladly deal with them again!

JaneBig Post

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your kind words, I love knowing you could hear the smile through the phone!

Tris Richardson
Tris RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Customer Service

Good customer service so far, with very competitive delivery costs :)
However, we have had some hiccups at the beginning of our booking through Big post when we were choosing Aeromax courier. The driver never showed up, and this is happening three times. Since then, we just keep using TNT via Big post. There is also no option on their online menu for the "Tech Sensitive Express" option for our pallet shipment, and unfortunately, their service team couldn't give us a solid reason why.

Alvin BrennerBrisbane

Really Poor Service, Hidden Fees Everywhere

Really terrible service, hidden fees added on everywhere, for residential pick up, for check weight, for weekly admin which doesn't seem to exist, no logic, like speaking with a child or to a brick wall. Would not recommend these guys if you're requiring regular freight needs, the invoicing and charges are completely inconsistent and problem solving really poor. Try Sendle, E-Go or just Australia Post as worthy alternatives or some of the other commercial agents if you run a business.

JaneBig Post

Hi Alvin, I'm devastated to read your review especially as you have been a customer since 2015. We will be in touch with you urgently.

Very convenient to use

I am a long time sender with BigPost and I have found them to be very easy to use and responsive with quotes and pick ups.
They send appropriate tracking information to my receivers.

JaneBig Post

Great to hear you are happy with our service, thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Hi Jim,
Big Post has a network of depot partners that our customers can have freight delivered to, for receivers to collect from. Your freight will be delivered to our depot partner in Benalla. The freight is currently in transit, unfortunately it has been affected by the current carrier service delays.
When the freight has been delivered to the depot you will receive an email advising you how you can collect. If you have not received that email by the end of this week please feel free to give us a call on 03 9544 5525 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri, or email enquiries@bigpost.com.au.

Big Post Customer Service

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives