Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

4.4
Amber
AmberCentral West, NSW

Customer service was great

The package didn’t arrive on time, but Jess went above and beyond to help me get it asap. She kept me updated as to where it was and when it should be available for me. The only unfortunate thing was, they’ve closed some of their regional depots, making it harder to pick up.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeLate
Tris Richardson
Tris RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Customer Service

Good customer service so far, with very competitive delivery costs :)
However, we have had some hiccups at the beginning of our booking through Big post when we were choosing Aeromax courier. The driver never showed up, and this is happening three times. Since then, we just keep using TNT via Big post. There is also no option on their online menu for the "Tech Sensitive Express" option for our pallet shipment, and unfortunately, their service team couldn't give us a solid reason why.

jerwin c.
jerwin c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the delivery time but customer service was fantastic

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Big Post helped a lot

We using BIG POST and Northline frequent- always a no fuzz and easy transaction. When we had lately trouble and Northline was unable to collect on booked pick up date, staff from Big Post followed up and chased down carrier to get the large freight picked up soonish after. Would use them again- good communication and the really care.

Delivery TimeLate
Couriers

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

Steven
StevenPerth, WA

Poor services

Very poor services they said my past will be delivered by 10 of Oct 2019. I wait for all day never give me a phone call. I don't know where's my past now? I need my post to do the business and I lost $500/day by my can't receive the everyday.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Steven, I'm really sorry to hear about the delay of your freight. I have sent you a message so you can tell me your Big Post job number, and we can figure out what happened.
Sam

Easy to use Good customer service

The system has a bit of work, but service is good and prices are comparable.

Depending who is used for the freight, could take awhile for pick up, mainly Fastway. everyone else are good.

Big post them selves respond quick and seem to be on the ball.

Val S.
Val S.South East Queensland, QLD

Stress free delivery!

All information has been accurate and we have been very happy with the service.
Deliveries were picked up on time, we are happy to recommend this service.
Our contact person has been very helpful and is available whenever we have any questions.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Val, thanks so much for the review. We are always here to help, so make sure to get in touch even for the small questions you might have. Looking forward to the next successful delivery!

Ventrader
VentraderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Freight

Big Post handle a lot of our interstate freight. We have been using them for a couple of years now and being able to book freight online makes it easy.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Nick, thanks for your positive feedback! Regards, David.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives