Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

1.8

Big Post helped a lot

We using BIG POST and Northline frequent- always a no fuzz and easy transaction. When we had lately trouble and Northline was unable to collect on booked pick up date, staff from Big Post followed up and chased down carrier to get the large freight picked up soonish after. Would use them again- good communication and the really care.

• Delivery TimeLate
Steven
StevenPerth, WA

Poor services

Very poor services they said my past will be delivered by 10 of Oct 2019. I wait for all day never give me a phone call. I don't know where's my past now? I need my post to do the business and I lost $500/day by my can't receive the everyday.

• Delivery TimeNever Arrived
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Steven, I'm really sorry to hear about the delay of your freight. I have sent you a message so you can tell me your Big Post job number, and we can figure out what happened.
Sam

Great service - Simone

Delayed delivery of consignment on Northline. Fantastic service from Simone, with keeping us in the loop and pushing for delivery on her end where possible. Quick replies and honest & open feedback! One of the easier and more positive experiences we have had with freight forwarders :)

• Delivery TimeLate

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives

Official Website

Pauline

Brilliant!!

by Pauline on 18 Aug 2022
Perfect to get my delivery the day after ordering. Doesn't get better than that... Read full review

Nene Abajero

Super fast delivery.

by Nene Abajero on 17 Aug 2022
Super fast delivery and your drivers are always polite and packages always received in great condition.... Read full review

Andrew

Yes the service is very fast/reliable and my parcels always arrive on time

by Andrew on 17 Aug 2022
Everything is very good with the service no problems with... Read full review