Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

3.3

Ecorides A.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never do business with them again

Unprofessional company, after delivery extra charges are invoiced with no communication. Charges are discretionary by the couriers. Dimensions and weights supplied at the time of booking, after delivery then receive a bill for additional heavy weight charges. Spoke to accounts, confirm did not need to pay the additional invoice. Then receive a final demand notice with threats of lodging with a credit agency. Spoke to accounts again, told me to take it up with my customer and I was the one that booked the freight incorrectly as it was a residential address, even though the customer confirmed its a business address.

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

JaneBig Post

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

Outstanding service

Hi recently signed up with Big Post.
Kellyann was amazing, polite to deal with and was so clear and professional with handling my requirements..
My first delivery arrived promptly as expected. Very happy with the services Big Post have offered..
High recommended very satisfied customer..
Jason. B
M&D Flooring

Hi Jason,
Kellyann will be thrilled to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Elliot D.
Elliot D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company. Every time we sent items with them, they would charge extra. They have no customer service.

Packages arrived brocken and big post always added charges. Their customer service is shocking. They refuse to help resolve any issues. Quick to take your money though. Very disappointed in the whole experience.

JaneBig Post

Hi Elliot, I am so sorry to hear you have had issues with your bookings. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate the issue?
Regards,

Sam L.
Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apparently its okay to be 6 days late.

Package was 6 days late from expected delivery date. Tracking information was incorrect entire time.
Had no communication from Bigpost. Every time I made contact I was giving different excuse from the truck broke down to traffic, etc.

Then told I would have to pay more money for an earlier delivery when package was already 6 days late.
No offer of a discount or compensation.
Impossible to rely on Bigpost anymore.

JaneBig Post

Hi Sam, I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue with your delivery. I have looked into your booking and would like to give you a call to discuss if you have some time?
Customer Service Manager

Alvin BrennerBrisbane

Really Poor Service, Hidden Fees Everywhere

Really terrible service, hidden fees added on everywhere, for residential pick up, for check weight, for weekly admin which doesn't seem to exist, no logic, like speaking with a child or to a brick wall. Would not recommend these guys if you're requiring regular freight needs, the invoicing and charges are completely inconsistent and problem solving really poor. Try Sendle, E-Go or just Australia Post as worthy alternatives or some of the other commercial agents if you run a business.

JaneBig Post

Hi Alvin, I'm devastated to read your review especially as you have been a customer since 2015. We will be in touch with you urgently.

Exceptional customer service experience

JaneBig Post

Simone was so happy to know that she was able to help you receive your items as soon as possible despite the challenges. Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review, the feedback is very much appreciated!

jerwin c.
jerwin c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the delivery time but customer service was fantastic

Simone L.
Simone L.Perth, WA

Efficient and affordable

Excellent service at a reasonable price. Using Big Post gives my business a choice of carriers and Big Post's higher volume rates are passed on to my business. The booking process is quick and easy and I have always had good service with speedy pick up and delivery. The Big Post staff are very friendly.

Hi Simone,
thank you for your kind words, it's great to hear you are enjoying the service and Big Post is providing you options for your business!

Ivy
IvySydney, NSW

Such a good service!

Yes, we are the sender, our package was picked up on time. And the tracking information is very helpful. Importance is the service is very good! We are very happy!

JaneBig Post

Hi Ivy. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, the Big Post team will be so happy to hear that you are happy with our service!

Big Post helped a lot

We using BIG POST and Northline frequent- always a no fuzz and easy transaction. When we had lately trouble and Northline was unable to collect on booked pick up date, staff from Big Post followed up and chased down carrier to get the large freight picked up soonish after. Would use them again- good communication and the really care.

Fantastic service! Highly recommend

I had a delivery which needed to be re-directed at the last minute and their Australian based customer support staff member (Bailey) was incredibly courteous and helpful! He kept in contact with me with updates and successfully re-directed the delivery. Incredibly happy with them. I have attempted a similar thing with a larger delivery company and they just gave me a reference number for my call but didn't do anything.

JaneBig Post

Thanks so much Maddie, you made Bailey's day! We look forward to continuing to assist you. Regards, David

Maddison
MaddisonSydney, NSW

Great service, fast response & all round recommend

The website and online processing is very user friendly. I have been dealing with Archie form Big Post and he is fantastic. He has been really helpful and always responds within an hour of emailing him. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. All pick ups/deliveries have gone to plan so far, one was delivered 'short' only 2/3, emailed Archie, he followed up immediately and within 15 minutes it arrived. After dealing with another courier company and having a lot of frustrations, Big Post is a welcome relief.

JaneBig Post

Hi Maddison, thanks so much for your lovely review. Archie is really appreciate of your feedback and we look forward to assisting you again.

Michael Lynch
Michael LynchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Door turned up damaged and broken glass.

Product turned up damaged. Sender was forced to refund part of the purchase so I could have it repaired. Very disappointing for both sender and reciever. Told would have to jump through hoops to get product replaced and was on a tight time frame. Door was almost one week late.

JaneBig Post

Hi Michael, I'm so sorry to hear the carrier damaged your freight, there's nothing worse. I'll give you a call to discuss the issue.

Stephano
StephanoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Katie and Big Post - What a team!!!

We could not have been happier with these guys. Katie has been superb in the way she has help deliver high quality, cost-effective transport solutions to our business. She always seems be accessible and would often go out of her way to provide the best customer service experience and help us satisfy the highly demanding requirements of our clientele. No wonder Big post are the best in the business.

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Hi Jim,
Big Post has a network of depot partners that our customers can have freight delivered to, for receivers to collect from. Your freight will be delivered to our depot partner in Benalla. The freight is currently in transit, unfortunately it has been affected by the current carrier service delays.
When the freight has been delivered to the depot you will receive an email advising you how you can collect. If you have not received that email by the end of this week please feel free to give us a call on 03 9544 5525 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri, or email enquiries@bigpost.com.au.

Big Post Customer Service

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives