Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

2.6
Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

JaneBig Post

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

Sam L.
Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apparently its okay to be 6 days late.

Package was 6 days late from expected delivery date. Tracking information was incorrect entire time.
Had no communication from Bigpost. Every time I made contact I was giving different excuse from the truck broke down to traffic, etc.

Then told I would have to pay more money for an earlier delivery when package was already 6 days late.
No offer of a discount or compensation.
Impossible to rely on Bigpost anymore.

JaneBig Post

Hi Sam, I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue with your delivery. I have looked into your booking and would like to give you a call to discuss if you have some time?
Customer Service Manager

Other Couriers

Exceptional customer service experience

JaneBig Post

Simone was so happy to know that she was able to help you receive your items as soon as possible despite the challenges. Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review, the feedback is very much appreciated!

jerwin c.
jerwin c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the delivery time but customer service was fantastic

Couriers

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

Michael Lynch
Michael LynchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Door turned up damaged and broken glass.

Product turned up damaged. Sender was forced to refund part of the purchase so I could have it repaired. Very disappointing for both sender and reciever. Told would have to jump through hoops to get product replaced and was on a tight time frame. Door was almost one week late.

JaneBig Post

Hi Michael, I'm so sorry to hear the carrier damaged your freight, there's nothing worse. I'll give you a call to discuss the issue.

Exceptional Customer Service - Thanks Adrian!

Adrian was fantastic at tracing down our item that was originally not scanned in by the courier. We were under extremely tight deadlines, and he was able to keep us updated every step of the way, and ensure our produce arrived out our doorstep in time - something I've yet to experience before when tracking parcels. Exceptional service! Thanks again!

Siva
SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst service

I was expecting delivery within 2days even tracking web page says. But nothing happened every time I call they said it is in transit (Frankston to hoppers I don't know how many days it takes ) .i requested call center people to give me contact details of the driver or someone so, I can pick it up. simple answer for Big post sorry we don't have details we just website.

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Hi Jim,
Big Post has a network of depot partners that our customers can have freight delivered to, for receivers to collect from. Your freight will be delivered to our depot partner in Benalla. The freight is currently in transit, unfortunately it has been affected by the current carrier service delays.
When the freight has been delivered to the depot you will receive an email advising you how you can collect. If you have not received that email by the end of this week please feel free to give us a call on 03 9544 5525 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri, or email enquiries@bigpost.com.au.

Big Post Customer Service

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives