Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

1.8

Terrible

RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Unprofessional company, after delivery extra charges are invoiced with no communication. Charges are discretionary by the couriers. Dimensions and weights supplied at the time of booking, after delivery then receive a bill for additional heavy weight charges. Spoke to accounts, confirm did not need to pay the additional invoice. Then receive a final demand notice with threats of lodging with a credit agency. Spoke to accounts again, told me to take it up with my customer and I was the one that booked the freight incorrectly as it was a residential address, even though the customer confirmed its a business address.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Not worth paying for the 'service', can't sign on delivery

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Charlotte for the opportunity to clarify the Freight Warranty product and taking the time to work with me on this issue, I'm glad we were able to come to a mutual agreement to resolve this one.

Best Regards
Jane

Ecorides A.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never do business with them again

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Tiana
Tiana

Complete Disappointment

Elliot D.
Elliot D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company. Every time we sent items with them, they would charge extra. They have no customer service.

Packages arrived brocken and big post always added charges. Their customer service is shocking. They refuse to help resolve any issues. Quick to take your money though. Very disappointed in the whole experience.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Elliot, I am so sorry to hear you have had issues with your bookings. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate the issue?
Regards,
Jane

Alvin BrennerBrisbane

Really Poor Service, Hidden Fees Everywhere

Really terrible service, hidden fees added on everywhere, for residential pick up, for check weight, for weekly admin which doesn't seem to exist, no logic, like speaking with a child or to a brick wall. Would not recommend these guys if you're requiring regular freight needs, the invoicing and charges are completely inconsistent and problem solving really poor. Try Sendle, E-Go or just Australia Post as worthy alternatives or some of the other commercial agents if you run a business.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Alvin, I'm devastated to read your review especially as you have been a customer since 2015. We will be in touch with you urgently.

Big Post helped a lot

We using BIG POST and Northline frequent- always a no fuzz and easy transaction. When we had lately trouble and Northline was unable to collect on booked pick up date, staff from Big Post followed up and chased down carrier to get the large freight picked up soonish after. Would use them again- good communication and the really care.

NNE Furniture
NNE FurnitureSydney, NSW

Worst ever

I will not recommend this company. Not professional at all. Claiming not pickup from private address, and want to cancel my job, while courier company turn up and collected the job 5 minutes after they called me. Yet, they use TNT. Claiming TNT doesn't not pick up from private address. I use Transdirect, and they are able to organize the pick up with TNT, how funny is that. Don't use Big Post!!!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Mdd
Mddbrisbane

You can't trust the Quoting System or that they will actually complete the jobs

Delivery TimeNever Collected
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Marsh, I'm so sorry to read of your experience, thanks for your feedback, I'll give you a call on your mobile. Regards, David.

Steven
StevenPerth, WA

Poor services

Very poor services they said my past will be delivered by 10 of Oct 2019. I wait for all day never give me a phone call. I don't know where's my past now? I need my post to do the business and I lost $500/day by my can't receive the everyday.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Steven, I'm really sorry to hear about the delay of your freight. I have sent you a message so you can tell me your Big Post job number, and we can figure out what happened.
Sam

Great service - Simone

Delayed delivery of consignment on Northline. Fantastic service from Simone, with keeping us in the loop and pushing for delivery on her end where possible. Quick replies and honest & open feedback! One of the easier and more positive experiences we have had with freight forwarders :)

MenioSydney, NSW

No longer trading with Bigpost

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Menio, thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately we are unable to reactivate your account as we cannot continue to chase up late payments. Regards, David.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

I appreciate that Menio however it was not the first occasion and you were not closed for over 30 days. Regards, David.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives