Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

3.2

Sam
SamVictoria

Out standing service!

Highly recommend! Great service, Often the Big Post pricing is much cheaper than the price I can get from booking directly with their partner couriers. Very easy to compare pricing from different couriers. 337 deliveries only had three issues, Big Post team helped me all the way and made sure my customer received there order. Keep up the great work. Thank you :)

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Sam for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it !

Kind Regards from the Big Post Team :)

mark a.
mark a.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

If you value your customers, do not use Big Post.

If I could give zero stars I would. We bought a product from a supplier who utilised Big Post. The item was to be sent to a local depot for collection. The item was picked up and delivered to the depot within 48 hours. It was two weeks before Big Post notified us that the item was at the depot for collection. This was only after we chased it up. We emailed Big Post who did not apologise and just blamed the depot.
We will not buy from a supplier that uses them.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Mark, I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job number so I can take a look into what has happened?

Shaun
ShaunPerth, WA

Nothing good to say after that experience

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Shaun, I'm sorry to hear there has been confusion with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job reference so that I can look into what has happened?

Cole
ColeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful staff

Kelly was incredibly helpful with sorting out a an incorrect charge on my account. Took the time, called me and the company we were dealing with to resolve the issue.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Cole for taking the time to post a review, Kelly will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the outcome

After initially a delay in parcel pickup in Melbourne, after a phone discussion with Bigpost the delivery arrived in good time. I can understand that sometimes delivery pickups don't go as per scheduled, but good to know that when Bigpost are notified that they take quick action to rectify. yes Bigpost do actually care.

Dave

Thanks Jane all is now good :)

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

Outstanding service

Hi recently signed up with Big Post.
Kellyann was amazing, polite to deal with and was so clear and professional with handling my requirements..
My first delivery arrived promptly as expected. Very happy with the services Big Post have offered..
High recommended very satisfied customer..
Jason. B
M&D Flooring

Hi Jason,
Kellyann will be thrilled to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Elliot D.
Elliot D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company. Every time we sent items with them, they would charge extra. They have no customer service.

Packages arrived brocken and big post always added charges. Their customer service is shocking. They refuse to help resolve any issues. Quick to take your money though. Very disappointed in the whole experience.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Elliot, I am so sorry to hear you have had issues with your bookings. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate the issue?
Regards,

Alvin BrennerBrisbane

Really Poor Service, Hidden Fees Everywhere

Really terrible service, hidden fees added on everywhere, for residential pick up, for check weight, for weekly admin which doesn't seem to exist, no logic, like speaking with a child or to a brick wall. Would not recommend these guys if you're requiring regular freight needs, the invoicing and charges are completely inconsistent and problem solving really poor. Try Sendle, E-Go or just Australia Post as worthy alternatives or some of the other commercial agents if you run a business.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Alvin, I'm devastated to read your review especially as you have been a customer since 2015. We will be in touch with you urgently.

jerwin c.
jerwin c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the delivery time but customer service was fantastic

Simone L.
Simone L.Perth, WA

Efficient and affordable

Excellent service at a reasonable price. Using Big Post gives my business a choice of carriers and Big Post's higher volume rates are passed on to my business. The booking process is quick and easy and I have always had good service with speedy pick up and delivery. The Big Post staff are very friendly.

Hi Simone,
thank you for your kind words, it's great to hear you are enjoying the service and Big Post is providing you options for your business!

Ivy
IvySydney, NSW

Such a good service!

Yes, we are the sender, our package was picked up on time. And the tracking information is very helpful. Importance is the service is very good! We are very happy!

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Ivy. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, the Big Post team will be so happy to hear that you are happy with our service!

NNE Furniture
NNE FurnitureSydney, NSW

Worst ever

I will not recommend this company. Not professional at all. Claiming not pickup from private address, and want to cancel my job, while courier company turn up and collected the job 5 minutes after they called me. Yet, they use TNT. Claiming TNT doesn't not pick up from private address. I use Transdirect, and they are able to organize the pick up with TNT, how funny is that. Don't use Big Post!!!

Fantastic service! Highly recommend

I had a delivery which needed to be re-directed at the last minute and their Australian based customer support staff member (Bailey) was incredibly courteous and helpful! He kept in contact with me with updates and successfully re-directed the delivery. Incredibly happy with them. I have attempted a similar thing with a larger delivery company and they just gave me a reference number for my call but didn't do anything.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thanks so much Maddie, you made Bailey's day! We look forward to continuing to assist you. Regards, David

Maddison
MaddisonSydney, NSW

Great service, fast response & all round recommend

The website and online processing is very user friendly. I have been dealing with Archie form Big Post and he is fantastic. He has been really helpful and always responds within an hour of emailing him. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. All pick ups/deliveries have gone to plan so far, one was delivered 'short' only 2/3, emailed Archie, he followed up immediately and within 15 minutes it arrived. After dealing with another courier company and having a lot of frustrations, Big Post is a welcome relief.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Maddison, thanks so much for your lovely review. Archie is really appreciate of your feedback and we look forward to assisting you again.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives