Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

4.3

big post depot shepparton exceptional service

Pallet wouldnt fit on my trailer. without asking big post depot shepparton unpacked and hand stacked goods onto my trailer, tied down goods and disposed of waste packaging. Highly recommend.

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

JaneBig Post

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

Exactly what I wanted. Works great

Needed a replacement motor for a belt sander. The specs and measurements were accurate and easily read. Works like a charm.
Delivery was good. Great company to do business with

JaneBig Post

Thanks John, great to hear you had a good experience with your delivery.

Competitive Prices, Great Customer Service

I highly recommend Big Post. They have a range of different freight companies to choose from and the rates are very competitive. Their online booking & tracking system is easy to navigate & use. Customer service is outstanding. They are quick to respond and happy to help. I can rely on our sales rep Archie to always get back to me on any queries.

JaneBig Post

Thank you for your recommendation, Archie and the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Great Company

In the last 2 months I've had the privilege to become a Big Post Depot here in Shepparton.
I've been dealing with Stefan and Saffron and these guys are at the top of their class in what they do. I recommend any company to use Big Post for all of their parcel frieght requirements.

jerwin c.
jerwin c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the delivery time but customer service was fantastic

RuDex Australia
RuDex AustraliaSouth West, WA

WONDERFUL SERVICE

We have been having problems with interstate freight until we started with Big Post. The website is easy to use and the best thing about it is that you know what your freight charge is going to be before you even book the freight. This makes costing our jobs so much easier and accurate. Apart from the accurate pricing the delivery lead times are pretty accurate too.

JaneBig Post

We are always happy to hear that our customers find our booking system easy to use - thanks so much for taking the time to post your review!
Best Regards,

Corey C.
Corey C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless delivery

A quick shoutout to the Big Post booking platform - I ordered something online and was a little skeptical that the ETA was the next day (castle hill NSW > Melbourne Metro)- my order arrived by 4pm on the estimated date. I did not have to call to follow up my order as I was able to access up to date tracking. Kudos to the team at Big Post especially to those behind the scenes that maintain this easy to use platform.

JaneBig Post

Hi Corey, thanks so much for your feedback regarding our system. I'll pass your kind words over to the IT department, it will make their day.

SANDRA
SANDRASouth West, WA

Fantastic service!

Very quick responses with quotes.
Always very friendly, efficient responses.
Extremely competitive prices, every time.
Very smooth transitions with freight from sender and receiver.
Now weve found this company, we wont be going anywhere else.

JaneBig Post

Thanks for your kind words Sandra, they mean a lot to the team here at Big Post! We look forward to assisting you again. Regards, David.

Satisfied Customer

I have been using Big Post in my business for five years and I cannot fault their service. From their user friendly online booking system and extremely cost effective transport options, to their friendly and responsive Customer Service Team, Big Post have all the bases covered.
I recently had a small issue with one of my pick ups and Savannah dealt with it swiftly and competently with absolute professionalism and no inconvenience to me whatsoever. Bravo Savannah!
I would highly recommend Big Post to anyone looking for hassle free interstate and local transport services.

Joe A.
Joe A.Sydney, NSW

A very reliable easy to work with

Fast on time delivery, professional easy service, very accommodating with collection day and time, just old fashioned service and nice people to work with. Wish I could give 10 stars.

JaneBig Post

Hi Joe, thanks very much for the review. It's great that your delivery went off without a hitch! Hopefully we're able to provide more excellent service to you with some other freight in the future.
Sam

Siva
SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst service

I was expecting delivery within 2days even tracking web page says. But nothing happened every time I call they said it is in transit (Frankston to hoppers I don't know how many days it takes ) .i requested call center people to give me contact details of the driver or someone so, I can pick it up. simple answer for Big post sorry we don't have details we just website.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

A.Jade
A.Jade

Excellent service! Friendly, quick responses and very helpful

I had a shipment delivered through Big Post and was very pleased with the service, and wanted to share my experience. The woman I dealt with had such great customer service skills and appeared to be genuinely kind and helpful - this is so incredibly rare these days and I much appreciated the help with my issue.

JaneBig Post

Thanks for your lovely review Ashley, you made Simone's day! Hopefully we can deliver to you again soon. Regards, David.

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Hi Jim,
Big Post has a network of depot partners that our customers can have freight delivered to, for receivers to collect from. Your freight will be delivered to our depot partner in Benalla. The freight is currently in transit, unfortunately it has been affected by the current carrier service delays.
When the freight has been delivered to the depot you will receive an email advising you how you can collect. If you have not received that email by the end of this week please feel free to give us a call on 03 9544 5525 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri, or email enquiries@bigpost.com.au.

Big Post Customer Service

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives