Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

1.0
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT and customer service and incompetent company

3 texts to say come and collect. Not at depot. Total drive time 3 by 2 hour return trips. Then told could collect from toll direct. Drive time 3 hours. Drove to toll only to be told can not be realeased to third party. Time on hold on phone 4 hours. Should have driven to Melbourne to pick it up myself. Still haven’t received goods at time of writing. The company tells you anything to hang up. When I said I will stay on the line until they ring toll and run a tracking search was told not possible. Stay away from this company that uses the cheapest possible contractors as if anything goes wrong you will not get a straight answer.

Bad customer service

Package is 3 days late and counting ! Tracking service is never updated , and staff don’t want to help when I call I am just told to check the tracking advice that had never been updated since the job was booked

Bazz
BazzWestern District, VIC

Insists on passing the blame onto everyone else

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Bazz, I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with this delivery. Thank you for including your Big Post job number, I will look into what is happening and will give you a call.
Thank you.

Shaun
ShaunPerth, WA

Nothing good to say after that experience

• Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Shaun, I'm sorry to hear there has been confusion with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job reference so that I can look into what has happened?

Couriers

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

Sam L.
Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apparently its okay to be 6 days late.

Package was 6 days late from expected delivery date. Tracking information was incorrect entire time.
Had no communication from Bigpost. Every time I made contact I was giving different excuse from the truck broke down to traffic, etc.

Then told I would have to pay more money for an earlier delivery when package was already 6 days late.
No offer of a discount or compensation.
Impossible to rely on Bigpost anymore.

• Delivery TimeLate
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Sam, I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue with your delivery. I have looked into your booking and would like to give you a call to discuss if you have some time?
Best Regards
Customer Service Manager

Michael Lynch
Michael LynchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Door turned up damaged and broken glass.

Product turned up damaged. Sender was forced to refund part of the purchase so I could have it repaired. Very disappointing for both sender and reciever. Told would have to jump through hoops to get product replaced and was on a tight time frame. Door was almost one week late.

• Delivery TimeLate
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Michael, I'm so sorry to hear the carrier damaged your freight, there's nothing worse. I'll give you a call to discuss the issue.

Siva
SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst service

I was expecting delivery within 2days even tracking web page says. But nothing happened every time I call they said it is in transit (Frankston to hoppers I don't know how many days it takes ) .i requested call center people to give me contact details of the driver or someone so, I can pick it up. simple answer for Big post sorry we don't have details we just website.

• Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives

Official Website

Jean

Sendle so easy!

by Jean on 20 Aug 2022
Preparation for pickup was easy. Parcel picked up next morning. Received at interstate destination the next day! So quick and fuss-free! This is what... Read full review

HPerth

Joy plus

by HPerth on 19 Aug 2022
Joy in every smell. Delivery was fast. Highly recommend. Beautiful and reasonable prices, I love everything about this fantastic company.... Read full review

Dave P.

A lot quicker than Australia Post.

by Dave P. on 19 Aug 2022
I didn't expect my package to arrive that soon. Very impressed.... Read full review