Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

3.1

Sam
SamVictoria

Out standing service!

Highly recommend! Great service, Often the Big Post pricing is much cheaper than the price I can get from booking directly with their partner couriers. Very easy to compare pricing from different couriers. 337 deliveries only had three issues, Big Post team helped me all the way and made sure my customer received there order. Keep up the great work. Thank you :)

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Sam for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it !

Kind Regards from the Big Post Team :)

Terrible

RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Unprofessional company, after delivery extra charges are invoiced with no communication. Charges are discretionary by the couriers. Dimensions and weights supplied at the time of booking, after delivery then receive a bill for additional heavy weight charges. Spoke to accounts, confirm did not need to pay the additional invoice. Then receive a final demand notice with threats of lodging with a credit agency. Spoke to accounts again, told me to take it up with my customer and I was the one that booked the freight incorrectly as it was a residential address, even though the customer confirmed its a business address.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Not worth paying for the 'service', can't sign on delivery

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Charlotte for the opportunity to clarify the Freight Warranty product and taking the time to work with me on this issue, I'm glad we were able to come to a mutual agreement to resolve this one.

Ecorides A.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never do business with them again

Tiana
Tiana

Complete Disappointment

Elliot D.
Elliot D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company. Every time we sent items with them, they would charge extra. They have no customer service.

Packages arrived brocken and big post always added charges. Their customer service is shocking. They refuse to help resolve any issues. Quick to take your money though. Very disappointed in the whole experience.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Elliot, I am so sorry to hear you have had issues with your bookings. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate the issue?
Regards,

Alvin BrennerBrisbane

Really Poor Service, Hidden Fees Everywhere

Really terrible service, hidden fees added on everywhere, for residential pick up, for check weight, for weekly admin which doesn't seem to exist, no logic, like speaking with a child or to a brick wall. Would not recommend these guys if you're requiring regular freight needs, the invoicing and charges are completely inconsistent and problem solving really poor. Try Sendle, E-Go or just Australia Post as worthy alternatives or some of the other commercial agents if you run a business.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Alvin, I'm devastated to read your review especially as you have been a customer since 2015. We will be in touch with you urgently.

Simone L.
Simone L.Perth, WA

Efficient and affordable

Excellent service at a reasonable price. Using Big Post gives my business a choice of carriers and Big Post's higher volume rates are passed on to my business. The booking process is quick and easy and I have always had good service with speedy pick up and delivery. The Big Post staff are very friendly.

Hi Simone,
thank you for your kind words, it's great to hear you are enjoying the service and Big Post is providing you options for your business!

Ivy
IvySydney, NSW

Such a good service!

Yes, we are the sender, our package was picked up on time. And the tracking information is very helpful. Importance is the service is very good! We are very happy!

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Ivy. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, the Big Post team will be so happy to hear that you are happy with our service!

Big Post helped a lot

We using BIG POST and Northline frequent- always a no fuzz and easy transaction. When we had lately trouble and Northline was unable to collect on booked pick up date, staff from Big Post followed up and chased down carrier to get the large freight picked up soonish after. Would use them again- good communication and the really care.

Maddison
MaddisonSydney, NSW

Great service, fast response & all round recommend

The website and online processing is very user friendly. I have been dealing with Archie form Big Post and he is fantastic. He has been really helpful and always responds within an hour of emailing him. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. All pick ups/deliveries have gone to plan so far, one was delivered 'short' only 2/3, emailed Archie, he followed up immediately and within 15 minutes it arrived. After dealing with another courier company and having a lot of frustrations, Big Post is a welcome relief.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Maddison, thanks so much for your lovely review. Archie is really appreciate of your feedback and we look forward to assisting you again.

Steven
StevenPerth, WA

Poor services

Very poor services they said my past will be delivered by 10 of Oct 2019. I wait for all day never give me a phone call. I don't know where's my past now? I need my post to do the business and I lost $500/day by my can't receive the everyday.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Steven, I'm really sorry to hear about the delay of your freight. I have sent you a message so you can tell me your Big Post job number, and we can figure out what happened.
Sam

Stephano
StephanoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Katie and Big Post - What a team!!!

We could not have been happier with these guys. Katie has been superb in the way she has help deliver high quality, cost-effective transport solutions to our business. She always seems be accessible and would often go out of her way to provide the best customer service experience and help us satisfy the highly demanding requirements of our clientele. No wonder Big post are the best in the business.

Great service - Simone

Delayed delivery of consignment on Northline. Fantastic service from Simone, with keeping us in the loop and pushing for delivery on her end where possible. Quick replies and honest & open feedback! One of the easier and more positive experiences we have had with freight forwarders :)

Hannafords
HannafordsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top notch courier service

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives