Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

1.3
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT and customer service and incompetent company

3 texts to say come and collect. Not at depot. Total drive time 3 by 2 hour return trips. Then told could collect from toll direct. Drive time 3 hours. Drove to toll only to be told can not be realeased to third party. Time on hold on phone 4 hours. Should have driven to Melbourne to pick it up myself. Still haven’t received goods at time of writing. The company tells you anything to hang up. When I said I will stay on the line until they ring toll and run a tracking search was told not possible. Stay away from this company that uses the cheapest possible contractors as if anything goes wrong you will not get a straight answer.

mark a.
mark a.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

If you value your customers, do not use Big Post.

If I could give zero stars I would. We bought a product from a supplier who utilised Big Post. The item was to be sent to a local depot for collection. The item was picked up and delivered to the depot within 48 hours. It was two weeks before Big Post notified us that the item was at the depot for collection. This was only after we chased it up. We emailed Big Post who did not apologise and just blamed the depot.
We will not buy from a supplier that uses them.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Mark, I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job number so I can take a look into what has happened?

Bad customer service

Package is 3 days late and counting ! Tracking service is never updated , and staff don’t want to help when I call I am just told to check the tracking advice that had never been updated since the job was booked

Bazz
BazzWestern District, VIC

Insists on passing the blame onto everyone else

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Bazz, I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with this delivery. Thank you for including your Big Post job number, I will look into what is happening and will give you a call.
Thank you.

Couriers

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

Shaun
ShaunPerth, WA

Nothing good to say after that experience

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Shaun, I'm sorry to hear there has been confusion with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job reference so that I can look into what has happened?

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

jerwin c.
jerwin c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the delivery time but customer service was fantastic

Gary Beer
Gary BeerMurray Region, NSW

Extremely Dissatisfied Customer

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Gary, I'm so sorry to hear your freight has gone missing. I'll give you a call to discuss the issue.

David l
David lSydney, NSW

Really disappointing

They sent an email before delivery with hyperlink to track delivery which is really good BUT our experience with the staff is really disappointing. The online tracking estimated that the package will be delivered on Saturday, therefore I immediately emailed them that no one will be at home the next day (Saturday) to receive the post. Before there was an official reply, they delivered it one day early, left a card, informing us to pick up from their depot and will charge for redelivery!!! We have to complain to the seller to get the matter resolved. What a disappointment. We wont even shop with the seller now.

Couriers

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

Siva
SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst service

I was expecting delivery within 2days even tracking web page says. But nothing happened every time I call they said it is in transit (Frankston to hoppers I don't know how many days it takes ) .i requested call center people to give me contact details of the driver or someone so, I can pick it up. simple answer for Big post sorry we don't have details we just website.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives