Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

1.0
mark a.
mark a.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

If you value your customers, do not use Big Post.

If I could give zero stars I would. We bought a product from a supplier who utilised Big Post. The item was to be sent to a local depot for collection. The item was picked up and delivered to the depot within 48 hours. It was two weeks before Big Post notified us that the item was at the depot for collection. This was only after we chased it up. We emailed Big Post who did not apologise and just blamed the depot.
We will not buy from a supplier that uses them.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Sender or ReceiverReceiver
  • Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
  • Shipping TypeDomestic
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Mark, I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job number so I can take a look into what has happened?
Jane

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Sender or ReceiverReceiver
  • Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
  • Shipping TypeDomestic
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.
Jane

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives

11,902 reviews
Ad
Official Website

Ann O.

Very efficient and fast delivery.

by Ann O. on 19 Aug 2022
Package arrived fast and in good condition. It was left in a safe place when delivered. Thank you.... Read full review

lex

Lost delivery

by lex on 19 Aug 2022
My box went missing about a week late. Then I sent a missing enquiry with in a day they found it and it was delivered the next day so good... Read full review

Liz

Even faster this time

by Liz on 19 Aug 2022
Suitcase left my home in Townsville on Monday and was at my nephew's door in Brisbane on the Wed.... Read full review