Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

3.2
Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

JaneBig Post

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

Outstanding service

Hi recently signed up with Big Post.
Kellyann was amazing, polite to deal with and was so clear and professional with handling my requirements..
My first delivery arrived promptly as expected. Very happy with the services Big Post have offered..
High recommended very satisfied customer..
Jason. B
M&D Flooring

Delivery TimeEarly

Hi Jason,
Kellyann will be thrilled to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Other Couriers

jerwin c.
jerwin c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the delivery time but customer service was fantastic

Fantastic service! Highly recommend

I had a delivery which needed to be re-directed at the last minute and their Australian based customer support staff member (Bailey) was incredibly courteous and helpful! He kept in contact with me with updates and successfully re-directed the delivery. Incredibly happy with them. I have attempted a similar thing with a larger delivery company and they just gave me a reference number for my call but didn't do anything.

Delivery TimeEarly
JaneBig Post

Thanks so much Maddie, you made Bailey's day! We look forward to continuing to assist you. Regards, David

Couriers

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

Siva
SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst service

I was expecting delivery within 2days even tracking web page says. But nothing happened every time I call they said it is in transit (Frankston to hoppers I don't know how many days it takes ) .i requested call center people to give me contact details of the driver or someone so, I can pick it up. simple answer for Big post sorry we don't have details we just website.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Hi Jim,
Big Post has a network of depot partners that our customers can have freight delivered to, for receivers to collect from. Your freight will be delivered to our depot partner in Benalla. The freight is currently in transit, unfortunately it has been affected by the current carrier service delays.
When the freight has been delivered to the depot you will receive an email advising you how you can collect. If you have not received that email by the end of this week please feel free to give us a call on 03 9544 5525 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri, or email enquiries@bigpost.com.au.

Big Post Customer Service

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives