Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

3.7

Simon
SimonPeel, WA

Shining light in the dark!

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig Post

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

Outstanding service

Hi recently signed up with Big Post.
Kellyann was amazing, polite to deal with and was so clear and professional with handling my requirements..
My first delivery arrived promptly as expected. Very happy with the services Big Post have offered..
High recommended very satisfied customer..
Jason. B
M&D Flooring

Delivery TimeEarly

Hi Jason,
Kellyann will be thrilled to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Exactly what I wanted. Works great

Needed a replacement motor for a belt sander. The specs and measurements were accurate and easily read. Works like a charm.
Delivery was good. Great company to do business with

JaneBig Post

Thanks John, great to hear you had a good experience with your delivery.

Sam L.
Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apparently its okay to be 6 days late.

Package was 6 days late from expected delivery date. Tracking information was incorrect entire time.
Had no communication from Bigpost. Every time I made contact I was giving different excuse from the truck broke down to traffic, etc.

Then told I would have to pay more money for an earlier delivery when package was already 6 days late.
No offer of a discount or compensation.
Impossible to rely on Bigpost anymore.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
JaneBig Post

Hi Sam, I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue with your delivery. I have looked into your booking and would like to give you a call to discuss if you have some time?
Customer Service Manager

Competitive Prices, Great Customer Service

I highly recommend Big Post. They have a range of different freight companies to choose from and the rates are very competitive. Their online booking & tracking system is easy to navigate & use. Customer service is outstanding. They are quick to respond and happy to help. I can rely on our sales rep Archie to always get back to me on any queries.

JaneBig Post

Thank you for your recommendation, Archie and the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

WS
WSSydney

Will never use again

Second time as a recipient there have been major problems with both deliveries to different locations and via different carriers, this second and final we received zero help from customer support and the actual carrier big post used (Northline) were no better. Will always stipulate moving forward that suppliers are NOT sending using Big Post

Exceptional customer service experience

JaneBig Post

Simone was so happy to know that she was able to help you receive your items as soon as possible despite the challenges. Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review, the feedback is very much appreciated!

Great Company

In the last 2 months I've had the privilege to become a Big Post Depot here in Shepparton.
I've been dealing with Stefan and Saffron and these guys are at the top of their class in what they do. I recommend any company to use Big Post for all of their parcel frieght requirements.

jerwin c.
jerwin c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the delivery time but customer service was fantastic

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
RuDex Australia
RuDex AustraliaSouth West, WA

WONDERFUL SERVICE

We have been having problems with interstate freight until we started with Big Post. The website is easy to use and the best thing about it is that you know what your freight charge is going to be before you even book the freight. This makes costing our jobs so much easier and accurate. Apart from the accurate pricing the delivery lead times are pretty accurate too.

JaneBig Post

We are always happy to hear that our customers find our booking system easy to use - thanks so much for taking the time to post your review!
Best Regards,

Corey C.
Corey C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless delivery

A quick shoutout to the Big Post booking platform - I ordered something online and was a little skeptical that the ETA was the next day (castle hill NSW > Melbourne Metro)- my order arrived by 4pm on the estimated date. I did not have to call to follow up my order as I was able to access up to date tracking. Kudos to the team at Big Post especially to those behind the scenes that maintain this easy to use platform.

JaneBig Post

Hi Corey, thanks so much for your feedback regarding our system. I'll pass your kind words over to the IT department, it will make their day.

SANDRA
SANDRASouth West, WA

Fantastic service!

Very quick responses with quotes.
Always very friendly, efficient responses.
Extremely competitive prices, every time.
Very smooth transitions with freight from sender and receiver.
Now weve found this company, we wont be going anywhere else.

JaneBig Post

Thanks for your kind words Sandra, they mean a lot to the team here at Big Post! We look forward to assisting you again. Regards, David.

Fantastic service! Highly recommend

I had a delivery which needed to be re-directed at the last minute and their Australian based customer support staff member (Bailey) was incredibly courteous and helpful! He kept in contact with me with updates and successfully re-directed the delivery. Incredibly happy with them. I have attempted a similar thing with a larger delivery company and they just gave me a reference number for my call but didn't do anything.

Delivery TimeEarly
JaneBig Post

Thanks so much Maddie, you made Bailey's day! We look forward to continuing to assist you. Regards, David

Michael Lynch
Michael LynchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Door turned up damaged and broken glass.

Product turned up damaged. Sender was forced to refund part of the purchase so I could have it repaired. Very disappointing for both sender and reciever. Told would have to jump through hoops to get product replaced and was on a tight time frame. Door was almost one week late.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
JaneBig Post

Hi Michael, I'm so sorry to hear the carrier damaged your freight, there's nothing worse. I'll give you a call to discuss the issue.

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Jennifer M.asked

My daughter purchased a trail bike valued at 1600 dollars from a Dirt Bike shop in Melbourne. Delivery to Launceston was supposed to be 5 days. That was nearly 3 weeks ago. Have rang the Melbourne number and it appears all depots are looking for her package and can't find it. Today is day 6 of searching and still not found. Not very impressed at all. Her bike was 1650.00 plus 80 delivery and we have given up ever seeing her bike, let alone getting refunded for it by the courier company. According to the tracking it is sitting in Melbourne somewhere.
Very bad service. Would not recommend Bigpost to anyone at this stage.

Hi Jennifer

I'm very sorry to hear your daughters trail bike has gone missing in transit. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate this issue for your urgently? Your daughter would have received an e-mail from Big Post with these details.

Regards,
David

Jennifer M.

Hi David, thank you for your response, Big Post have been searching for it for over a week and to now there is still no trace of it. Connote number GPO001256057. Job Id number is 541281. It is almost 4 weeks since it was allegedly picked up from Dandy dirt bike shop in Melbourne. Good luck with it. It has just mysteriously vanished in to thin air.
Regards
Jenni. Lauren's mum

Hi Jenni,

Thanks for getting back to me quickly. I can see that we are still contacting TNT every day for an update. TNT are performing depot searches for the bike. I've asked my customer service manager to give you a call and make sure you're kept in the loop.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you at the moment.

Regards,