Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

3.4

Luna
LunaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid at all costs if you want reliability

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Great delivery Service..... Aus Post, take notes!

Great delivery! I was treated like I actually meant something, full respect. The delivery was on time, the item was held for me until I could arrange collection. The fork lift driver was perfect, made an awkward delivery easy and helped me to safely secure the load safely and securely… thank you Dave Nolan

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Dave, thank yo so much for taking the time to post your review - we really appreciate the feedback!
Best Regards

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT and customer service and incompetent company

3 texts to say come and collect. Not at depot. Total drive time 3 by 2 hour return trips. Then told could collect from toll direct. Drive time 3 hours. Drove to toll only to be told can not be realeased to third party. Time on hold on phone 4 hours. Should have driven to Melbourne to pick it up myself. Still haven’t received goods at time of writing. The company tells you anything to hang up. When I said I will stay on the line until they ring toll and run a tracking search was told not possible. Stay away from this company that uses the cheapest possible contractors as if anything goes wrong you will not get a straight answer.

mark a.
mark a.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

If you value your customers, do not use Big Post.

If I could give zero stars I would. We bought a product from a supplier who utilised Big Post. The item was to be sent to a local depot for collection. The item was picked up and delivered to the depot within 48 hours. It was two weeks before Big Post notified us that the item was at the depot for collection. This was only after we chased it up. We emailed Big Post who did not apologise and just blamed the depot.
We will not buy from a supplier that uses them.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Mark, I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job number so I can take a look into what has happened?

Bad customer service

Package is 3 days late and counting ! Tracking service is never updated , and staff don’t want to help when I call I am just told to check the tracking advice that had never been updated since the job was booked

Bazz
BazzWestern District, VIC

Insists on passing the blame onto everyone else

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Bazz, I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with this delivery. Thank you for including your Big Post job number, I will look into what is happening and will give you a call.
Thank you.

Ian X
Ian XGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First class customer care and great rates

Been dealing with Alan ever since we jumped on board with Big Post and have never looked back, always there to take care of our needs and quick to respond to resolve our issues. Highly recommended!

William W
William WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Big Post offers great customer services and simple online job booking process. Products always delivered safely and on time.
The Sales Representative Jessica always response our emails and phone call quickly.
Recommend and would use again.

Jacky
JackyHobart, TAS

Always excellent service thanks to Andrew. So helpful.

Receiver. Always in the time limit given.
Goods sometimes damaged due to fork lift from TNT not Big Post.
Big post will always follow up on issues.
When ordering Andrew is very professional and always willing to help.
Delivery guy very polite.

Shaun
ShaunPerth, WA

Nothing good to say after that experience

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Shaun, I'm sorry to hear there has been confusion with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job reference so that I can look into what has happened?

Chris M.
Chris M.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

BigPost provided the most exceptional customer service I have experienced in a long time. Complete commitment and follow through on my delivery at a time of year when deliveries are always difficult. Highly recommended.

Cole
ColeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful staff

Kelly was incredibly helpful with sorting out a an incorrect charge on my account. Took the time, called me and the company we were dealing with to resolve the issue.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Cole for taking the time to post a review, Kelly will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Best Regards

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

big post depot shepparton exceptional service

Pallet wouldnt fit on my trailer. without asking big post depot shepparton unpacked and hand stacked goods onto my trailer, tied down goods and disposed of waste packaging. Highly recommend.

JoanneSydney, NSW

Still waiting

Still waiting after my goods they were dispatched on the 28 September, I have contacted your office on a number of times and apparently still can't get any feedback from Toll who I am assuming are the 3rd Party be great to know if my parcel is in transit or lost. I have paid for this $700 and still don't know where the hell it is.

Joanne

The seller has now had to send a replacement let's hope it arrives. Would have been good to have the replacement be delivered as a priority give the have resent it by Bigpost.

Joanne

The problem is no one has been able to even locate my delivery it left Melbourne 28 September...it would be good if you could find the goods that were sent again this week and track that...and advise where it is at.

Simon
SimonPeel, WA

Shining light in the dark!

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives