Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

4.9

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never do business with them again

Unprofessional company, after delivery extra charges are invoiced with no communication. Charges are discretionary by the couriers. Dimensions and weights supplied at the time of booking, after delivery then receive a bill for additional heavy weight charges. Spoke to accounts, confirm did not need to pay the additional invoice. Then receive a final demand notice with threats of lodging with a credit agency. Spoke to accounts again, told me to take it up with my customer and I was the one that booked the freight incorrectly as it was a residential address, even though the customer confirmed its a business address.

Delivery TimeLate
Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
JaneBig Post

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

Outstanding service

Hi recently signed up with Big Post.
Kellyann was amazing, polite to deal with and was so clear and professional with handling my requirements..
My first delivery arrived promptly as expected. Very happy with the services Big Post have offered..
High recommended very satisfied customer..
Jason. B
M&D Flooring

Delivery TimeEarly

Hi Jason,
Kellyann will be thrilled to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to write a review!

A1 Spare Parts
A1 Spare PartsHunter Region, NSW

Excellent, service works really well for our business

Mathew from big Post signed me up and was very professional with the setup. Big post allows you the option to search different freight companies. price and delivery time is noted .

Thanks!

JaneBig Post

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and Mathew will really appreciate your feedback!

Easy prompt service

So far I have not had any problems using Big Post services when organising freight. I could not be happier with my rep Kellyan who is very quick and efficient.

JaneBig Post

Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time to post a review - Kelly and the team will be rapt to hear the feedback!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenience in a few clicks

I have been using Big Post for the last couple of years and it has been a pleasant experience. I don't have to hold multiple freight accounts with monthly spending requirements anymore.
The accessibility of their online system makes for a very convenient and simple process when arranging freight. Our Freight is picked up promptly and delivered on time.
Everyone will always have differing opinions on their experience with a company, but I've had no faults in my dealings with Big Post and will continue to use them.

Hi Andrew,
we really do love to receive all types of feedback, so thank you for your kind words and taking the time to post a review!

BigPost are sensational!!

I have always found bigpost to be very competitive with their rates and customer service is great as well. I would highly recommend them! I cannot wait to use them again!

JaneBig Post

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Exactly what I wanted. Works great

Needed a replacement motor for a belt sander. The specs and measurements were accurate and easily read. Works like a charm.
Delivery was good. Great company to do business with

JaneBig Post

Thanks John, great to hear you had a good experience with your delivery.

Donna HENSTRIDGE
Donna HENSTRIDGECentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick response time and very pleasant to deal with!

The team member that handled my query was wonderful to deal with! Very pleasant, well spoken, and quick to follow up on my query. You could hear her smile through the phone. I would gladly deal with them again!

JaneBig Post

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your kind words, I love knowing you could hear the smile through the phone!

Tris Richardson
Tris RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Customer Service

Good customer service so far, with very competitive delivery costs :)
However, we have had some hiccups at the beginning of our booking through Big post when we were choosing Aeromax courier. The driver never showed up, and this is happening three times. Since then, we just keep using TNT via Big post. There is also no option on their online menu for the "Tech Sensitive Express" option for our pallet shipment, and unfortunately, their service team couldn't give us a solid reason why.

Very convenient to use

I am a long time sender with BigPost and I have found them to be very easy to use and responsive with quotes and pick ups.
They send appropriate tracking information to my receivers.

JaneBig Post

Great to hear you are happy with our service, thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Kate P.
Kate P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Great range of couriers at good rates as well as always receive great customer service. I am overall very happy I started using Big Post and the shipping savings well outweigh the small account kepping fee.

JaneBig Post

Hi Kate, glad to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to post your review!

Toys
ToysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Service for Couriers Australia Wide!

JaneBig Post

Thank you for your wonderful review! We love hearing your thoughts on our rates, and Kelly Ann and the team really appreciate the feedback on our service.

Trailer V.
Trailer V.Mid North Coast, NSW

Best Freight Company

Always picked up on time and sometimes even before time tracking is supplied and no trouble tracking
This company is very helpful and gives the best service and fair prices
I would recommend Big Post to any company looking for good rates fair prices and helpful customer service

JaneBig Post

Thank you Trailer V for your recommendation, the team will love to hear you are happy with our service!

Jane

Fantastic customer service and follow ups

* packages always arriving safely to the receiver .
* always kept up to date on shipping information
* packages picked up on time.
* Whenever i have a query always super quick to follow up on any information needed.

JaneBig Post

Thanks for your kind words Anthony, we appreciate your review !

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Jennifer M.asked

My daughter purchased a trail bike valued at 1600 dollars from a Dirt Bike shop in Melbourne. Delivery to Launceston was supposed to be 5 days. That was nearly 3 weeks ago. Have rang the Melbourne number and it appears all depots are looking for her package and can't find it. Today is day 6 of searching and still not found. Not very impressed at all. Her bike was 1650.00 plus 80 delivery and we have given up ever seeing her bike, let alone getting refunded for it by the courier company. According to the tracking it is sitting in Melbourne somewhere.
Very bad service. Would not recommend Bigpost to anyone at this stage.

Hi Jennifer

I'm very sorry to hear your daughters trail bike has gone missing in transit. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate this issue for your urgently? Your daughter would have received an e-mail from Big Post with these details.

Jennifer M.

Hi David, thank you for your response, Big Post have been searching for it for over a week and to now there is still no trace of it. Connote number GPO001256057. Job Id number is 541281. It is almost 4 weeks since it was allegedly picked up from Dandy dirt bike shop in Melbourne. Good luck with it. It has just mysteriously vanished in to thin air.
Regards
Jenni. Lauren's mum

Hi Jenni,

Thanks for getting back to me quickly. I can see that we are still contacting TNT every day for an update. TNT are performing depot searches for the bike. I've asked my customer service manager to give you a call and make sure you're kept in the loop.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you at the moment.

JOHN T.
JOHN T.asked

We were expected the item to be delivered today and no one called us.

JaneBig Post

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear you were not contacted. Can you please provide me with your Big Post job number and I'll look into your delivery for you?

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives