Verifiedbigpost.com.au

84% · 27552 · 16%

Anita
AnitaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Prompt and excellent price

I was very impressed with the equipment provided to the truck driver, enabling him to transport our very heavy crates (120kg and 70kg) in a safe manner, both for the driver and also for our contents. Prompt and efficient service, and our items were delivered safely. Thank you very much Big Post! Show details ·  1
Sharif Barez
Sharif Barez

Great Communication and service

I moved from Interparcel to Big Post as a trial and have not looked back. Jess is fantastic and the team are very responsive. They also give you favourable terms for payment and the invoices are well documented. Overall happy with the switch. Show details ·  1
Nikki Poole
Nikki Poole

Fantastic communication - easy to use

I've been searching for a new freight company to distribute our product nationwide, and Jess from Big Post reached out to see if she might be able to help. Jess talked me through everything and we are now customers of Big Post largely due to Jess's professionalism and thorough explanation of using the platform. We've used a couple of times now and Jess has kept me up to date during transit times so that everything is transparent. Highly recommend working with Jess! Show details ·  1
Ronelza
RonelzaNorth West, QLD

Best in the business

I spoke with the staff at Big Post and they were just fantastic. Thanks Jasper for all your hard work and dedication. You’re an asset to the team! Show details ·  1
Julian
Julian

Fantastic customer service

Jasper was fantastic and very helpful, she had all the answers and more to my questions about freight warranty. I never have any hesitation contacting Big Post as their customer service is always on point and very helpful. They are a delight to work with. Show details ·  1
Peter Mike
Peter MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Ridiculous

Been a customer for 4+ years, but use them less now, as they have become more and more unprofessional. Logged into my account today, and found it deactivated, so I emailed them, and got a very rude reply that they no longer service wreckers. I corrected them, as we only sell new spare parts, in boxes, and no response as yet. Very rude, TNT/FedEx take all our parts, and we spend 2-4k a month with them, but I was just trying to save money for a customer using someone regional. Show details
RUG N ROLL
RUG N ROLLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service and Profound Professionalism at BigPost Shipping Company

I am extremely pleased to write a review for BigPost Shipping Company. Their performance has been outstanding – from their exceptional customer service and effective problem-solving to their friendly demeanor and remarkable professionalism. Working with them has been a true team experience, and I am particularly grateful for their remarkable customer service representative, Ben, who has adeptly resolved several challenges for me. I sincerely hope that other companies take a page from their book and learn how to provide such exemplary service Show details ·  1
Vicki W.
Vicki W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Hard drive languished for 8 days in depot 13km down the road

They took 6 days to get our hard drive from Melbourne to Karratha WA (5000km), then a further 8 entire days to drive it 13kms down the road to deliver in Dampier (couldn't collect it myself as I work 60km away). Was delivered after numerous calls (to Big Post Karratha, TNT as it was their depot, the sender), but no one ever called me back or gave an explanation. Beyond frustrating ... sender was probably trying to skimp on freight.
BIG POST 1603237
Connote: GPO001864975 Show details
Norris P.
Norris P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service from start to finish

Highly recommend Big Post’s service. The guys in the office and the guys in the depot were very friendly and helpful. Fast delivery and extreme care was taken with my fragile freight Show details ·  1
Luke Smit
Luke SmitSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Terrific experience with Big Post. I was concerned about my parcel during transit and big post kept me updated with fast accurate information. Thanks Ruchi! Show details ·  1
Hanna
Hanna

Very fast, great communication and confirmation

They were a very easy company to deal with.
Pick up location was well equipped
Friendly and helpful staff.
Great condition of good upon pickup Show details ·  1
Fontaine Industries
Fontaine IndustriesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 Star Service from start to finish

Ben was fantastic deal with every step of the way, this delivery was not an easy one and he was able to assist or take over when needed to get the parcel here. Show details ·  1
Sebastian O.
Sebastian O.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Valuable and efficient service. I am so happy.Highly recommended. Thanks Show details ·  1
Heffrey
Heffrey

Perfect service

Emily in accounts sorted out an issue immediately. Friendly and efficient. Thanks for your help Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Jasper was Really helpful and on-the-ball!

Having dealt with other courier companies previously I was starting to get concerned when late in the day my new camera delivery had not arrived. I called Big Post, got straight through to a customer support person, Jasper, who was very helpful and was able to track down my parcel very quickly, organised for me to be contacted by the local site office to advise ETA, and then followed up with a phone call to make sure.
Excellent service Jasper ! Show details ·  1
Pacific Water Technology
Pacific Water TechnologySouth East Queensland, QLD

Big Post Review

- Big Post staff are great to work with if you are having trouble with the portal. (Especially Jess from sales)
- Always willing to help with the little things
- Always happy & bubbly
- Amazing service & pick up times are on time
- If a customer hasn't received their parcel team at big post are always willing to go above & beyond. Show details ·  1

Mitch
Mitch

Goods Received in Excellent Condition / Excellent Customer Service from Jasper!

Jasper was so good at keeping me up to date on our order and for ensuring we received all of our (many) packages in a timely manner. All boxes were delivered with care and were in perfect condition when they arrived. Thanks for all of your help, Big Post! Show details ·  1
Dianna Shehadeh
Dianna ShehadehSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Melvin is the best!!! He always goes above and beyond for us! I never leave reviews, however! Because of how perfect his customer service is I HAD TO go out of my way to write this.
If there is ever a little problem before I even get the chance to call, he calls me to let me know he is on to it. The communication between big post ( Melvin ) and us is a 10 out of 10 and if he ever needs a job IM TAKING HIM! I would love to have him in my company haha Show details ·  1
Engraving Supplies
Engraving SuppliesPerth, WA

Great Sales Representitive

Our Sales Rep Jessica is amazing and so helpful. Always there to help and assist with whatever questions/problems I may come accross. Would highly recommend her to anyone! Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate

Customer service

Very happy with the customer service. We have been a Big post customer for a while now and their Customer service representatives been always be delightful and willing to help will all requests. Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Great Service

Divya is very attentive and provides great customer service. The portal is very easy to navigate to obtain freight quotes. Would definitely recommend Big Post. Show details ·  1
Henkelman
Henkelman

Great service and prices

Being a small volume shipper, the big companies were giving me 'We don't want your business' prices. Now with Bigpost, we still ship with the big companies, but at a fraction of the price. Show details ·  1
B.ATM
B.ATMSydney, NSW

Review

price for pallets delivery is good. But for loose boxes, other platforms have better prices.
TNT on your platform offer good prices but i prevent using them as they always charge unfair additional fees.
All other couriers have better prices on other platforms.
Customer service is very good Show details ·  1
Cuvee Chocolate
Cuvee Chocolate

Incredible Service, Always Attentive, Great Communication and Overall Service

The Big Post Team consistently go above and beyond in their duty to assist throughout the whole process, from lodging bookings, throughout transit to assisting with deliveries. Their customer service is exceptional! We have had many challenging locations to send freight, however the Big Post Team created a pathway and were attentive throughout the journey to ensure goods arrived smoothly and securing! We could not recommend Big Post enough. Show details ·  1
Clayton
ClaytonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our Dealing with Jessica McAleer

We have been dealing with Big Post since August 2021 and in particular, directly with Jess. She has always been prompt in her responses and has a sense of urgency when when its needed. She is very easy to deal with and took the time to guide us through our first quote and is still assisting us today when necessary. We look forward to working with her and Pig Post long into the future Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

SO EASY!

Kyle made sure my delivery made it on time, so much appreciated :) Show details ·  1

Richard M.
Richard M.

Big Post Service Review

Jess at big post has been nothing helpful, she is a real person, relatable, personable and down to earth! She has delivered on all of my exceptions. Show details ·  1
Sonia
Sonia

Excellent Service!

First time using the services of Big Post and I am totally impressed on the service they provided us. Gil Asulin was amazing! constantly updated me on each step of the way. Thanks Gil! I will definitely use Big Post again! Show details ·  1
Ayushi D.
Ayushi D.4 posts

[Name Removed] is great at Big Post! Great experience so far!

Happy with the services received by Big Post so far. I have been communicating with [Name Removed] who is really helpful, friendly and super prompt with my requests. Definitely recommend her for her expertise in this area. Thank you :) Show details ·  1
Kate Gibbons
Kate Gibbons16 posts

Really happy with their customer service

I ordered goods which the seller arranged to be delivered by Big Post. Having had terrible experiences with other couriers, I was dreading contacting them. I was pleasantly surprised. The phone was answered after a few rings, a really helpful lady was able to trace my package within seconds and gave me an ETA. Super efficient. Show details ·  1
Jason
Jason

Helpful Consultants

Divya has provided above-and-beyond assistance when requests are asked of her. She doesn't hesitate to answer my inquiries efficiently and effectively. I would recommend her service to anyone wishing to find transport with options for delivery and reliability of resolution when the odd thing doesn't go to plan. We look forward to conversing with Divya in the future Show details ·  1
Lan
Lan

Never feel disappointment about the service

Divya keeps track of every order and makes sure we are all okay with the order process and feel free to make enquiries. Show details ·  1
uniform t.
uniform t.

Fantastic customer service!!

We have recently started dealing with big post for our logistics needs and been dealing with Divya bola.
Big post have been of great help to my business and the customer service and care from Divya have been exemplary. We can’t fault their professionalism and eye for detail. Highly recommend Divya and big post for all your logistics needs. Show details ·  1
ELS
ELSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

We have recently started using Big Post, and Divya has been wonderful to deal with and very attentive.
I have found the portal very user friendly and receiving great rates. So far deliveries have been made on time, and received in good order condition. Show details ·  1
AIM Building Group
AIM Building Group2 posts

Highly Recommend Bigpost for Great Freight Quotes and Excellent Support

Bigpost is an excellent resource for anyone looking to get freight quotes. The website is user-friendly with a variety of pricing options to choose from. Divya is always available to provide assistance and support, making the experience even better. Highly recommend! - Klara Show details ·  1
Priyank Rathod
Priyank Rathod

Great Platform with numerous options !

Such a great service,
Spot on call service and freight quote with many options to choose. From booking to delivering to my customer end to end services. It was a great experience. Such a great customer service specially I received from Divya was incredible helpful and made sure everything get sorted.
All over wonderfull experience.
Priyank Show details ·  1

Rose de Santa Brigida
Rose de Santa Brigida

So helpful and Easy

Jess from Big post has a great can do attitude! She has always helped our company get timely quotes for freight and help us get the jobs going. Everything is tracked really well and she always goes the extra mile. Highly recommend Big post. Show details ·  1
Svetlana K.
Svetlana K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Big Post and Northline unable to handle freight and compensate damage

The job was booked with Big Post for a pallet delivery of the plywood to our customer in QLD. The customer get the freight completely soaked in water, and now Big Post is in denial and doesn't want to compensate for the water damage. Show details
Troy
TroySydney, NSW

Great Service

Jessica has been unreal from the start, she has gone above and beyond to find the right solution for my business as I have an unusual setup and challenging product to freight. She ensured my first collection went smoothly. Great communicator and really responsive. 100% recommended. Show details ·  1
Meredith T.
Meredith T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service!

We recently purchased a product from Victoria and the supplier engaged BigPost to transport to us in Kingaroy, Qld.
The production of the product was delayed so we were anxious about receiving it quickly so we did not have to move other trades for the next
stage of our project. Ben at BigPost understood our concerns and liaised with me regularly to ensure I knew where the package was. In fact we received it a day earlier than originally estimated! Highly recommend BigPost! Customer service was 10/10! Show details ·  1

Extra Information