Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst IT and customer service and incompetent company

3 texts to say come and collect. Not at depot. Total drive time 3 by 2 hour return trips. Then told could collect from toll direct. Drive time 3 hours. Drove to toll only to be told can not be realeased to third party. Time on hold on phone 4 hours. Should have driven to Melbourne to pick it up myself. Still haven’t received goods at time of writing. The company tells you anything to hang up. When I said I will stay on the line until they ring toll and run a tracking search was told not possible. Stay away from this company that uses the cheapest possible contractors as if anything goes wrong you will not get a straight answer.

mark a.
mark a.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

If you value your customers, do not use Big Post.

If I could give zero stars I would. We bought a product from a supplier who utilised Big Post. The item was to be sent to a local depot for collection. The item was picked up and delivered to the depot within 48 hours. It was two weeks before Big Post notified us that the item was at the depot for collection. This was only after we chased it up. We emailed Big Post who did not apologise and just blamed the depot.
We will not buy from a supplier that uses them.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Mark, I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job number so I can take a look into what has happened?

Terrible

RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Unprofessional company, after delivery extra charges are invoiced with no communication. Charges are discretionary by the couriers. Dimensions and weights supplied at the time of booking, after delivery then receive a bill for additional heavy weight charges. Spoke to accounts, confirm did not need to pay the additional invoice. Then receive a final demand notice with threats of lodging with a credit agency. Spoke to accounts again, told me to take it up with my customer and I was the one that booked the freight incorrectly as it was a residential address, even though the customer confirmed its a business address.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Not worth paying for the 'service', can't sign on delivery

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeDomestic
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Charlotte for the opportunity to clarify the Freight Warranty product and taking the time to work with me on this issue, I'm glad we were able to come to a mutual agreement to resolve this one.

Best Regards

Bad customer service

Package is 3 days late and counting ! Tracking service is never updated , and staff don’t want to help when I call I am just told to check the tracking advice that had never been updated since the job was booked

Bazz
BazzWestern District, VIC

Insists on passing the blame onto everyone else

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Bazz, I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with this delivery. Thank you for including your Big Post job number, I will look into what is happening and will give you a call.
Thank you.

Shaun
ShaunPerth, WA

Nothing good to say after that experience

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hello Shaun, I'm sorry to hear there has been confusion with your delivery. Can you please provide the Big Post job reference so that I can look into what has happened?

Not recommending to anyone

They are over charging all the time not recommending to anyone to use this company, every time you call them they put you on hold and never call you back.

elias
elias

BP255548

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Elias. I am looking in to this for you and will respond as soon as I have more information.

JoanneSydney, NSW

Still waiting

Still waiting after my goods they were dispatched on the 28 September, I have contacted your office on a number of times and apparently still can't get any feedback from Toll who I am assuming are the 3rd Party be great to know if my parcel is in transit or lost. I have paid for this $700 and still don't know where the hell it is.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Joanne

The seller has now had to send a replacement let's hope it arrives. Would have been good to have the replacement be delivered as a priority give the have resent it by Bigpost.

Joanne

The problem is no one has been able to even locate my delivery it left Melbourne 28 September...it would be good if you could find the goods that were sent again this week and track that...and advise where it is at.

Ecorides A.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never do business with them again

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

DAVE0202AU

The Most Lousy People

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Dave, I am so sorry to hear you have had an issue with your account. I will give you a call to discuss so we can try to resolve the issue.

We Will resolve it in Public as you have done with my Credit rating
You had an opportunity to respond 5 Days ago which is Now OVER

DAVE0202

So Management has ignored their accounts request to contact me
and no call received
A company Not Deserving Any time from Any One
Just proof they don’t stand by their reason for existence

Tiana
Tiana

Complete Disappointment

Elliot D.
Elliot D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company. Every time we sent items with them, they would charge extra. They have no customer service.

Packages arrived brocken and big post always added charges. Their customer service is shocking. They refuse to help resolve any issues. Quick to take your money though. Very disappointed in the whole experience.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Elliot, I am so sorry to hear you have had issues with your bookings. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate the issue?
Regards,

Sam L.
Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apparently its okay to be 6 days late.

Package was 6 days late from expected delivery date. Tracking information was incorrect entire time.
Had no communication from Bigpost. Every time I made contact I was giving different excuse from the truck broke down to traffic, etc.

Then told I would have to pay more money for an earlier delivery when package was already 6 days late.
No offer of a discount or compensation.
Impossible to rely on Bigpost anymore.

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Sam, I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue with your delivery. I have looked into your booking and would like to give you a call to discuss if you have some time?
Best Regards
Customer Service Manager

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives