Big Post (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

Very Happy Customer With Happy Clients.

Extremely happy so far with the team at BigPost their service has made things so much easier to quote and organised our freight on time. The team is co-operative and responsive and special thanks to Lincoln who has made it so easy to quickly come up to speed using their system and overcome any concerns, keep up the good work.

Hi Clive,
Awesome feedback. I'm really happy that Lincoln and the rest of the team have been able to help with your queries and system learning. Make sure to let us know if you ever have problems with your jobs - we are always happy to help!

Excellent service

The customer support provided to new customers was amazing - Lincoln realised that I had not completed my booking on my first attempt booking a pickup, and very quickly contacted me and talked me through the final steps. His initiative and kind professionalism was much appreciated.

Suppleyes
SuppleyesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service and Great pricing

The team at Big Post are easy to work with and are prompt with the assistance. It's great to get multiple quotes from a variety of carriers so you can chose the carrier that specialises in the freight you're sending

JaneBig Post

Thanks BigPost (and Lincoln)

Quoting and booking in jobs is super simple on the BigPost website. I have found carriers to be exceptionally difficult to contact and resolve issues with in the past.. BigPost solves this issue by acting as the middle man between the carriers and end consumer with excellent customer service. I'm getting the same if not better pricing than previously, but with way better service. Any time I have a question, issue or request I email Lincoln who contacts the carrier and sorts it out quickly and professionally. He even emails with follow ups and updates so that I know what's happening at all times. This makes all the difference!

Satisfied Customer

I have been using Big Post in my business for five years and I cannot fault their service. From their user friendly online booking system and extremely cost effective transport options, to their friendly and responsive Customer Service Team, Big Post have all the bases covered.
I recently had a small issue with one of my pick ups and Savannah dealt with it swiftly and competently with absolute professionalism and no inconvenience to me whatsoever. Bravo Savannah!
I would highly recommend Big Post to anyone looking for hassle free interstate and local transport services.

Carlie
CarlieMid North Coast, NSW

Big Post has an easy to use online portal that we use to send goods all over the country, and if we have any queries or problems the staff are very helpful over the phone and quick to resolve - excellent service, very happy we signed up.

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to deal with

Our business has been working with BigPost for nearly 2 years and it's always been so easy to deal with them. Whether I have to email them or call them up for urgent queries, they are always prompt and helpful. 5 stars from me.

JaneBig Post

Hey Sam, great feedback. As a long-term customer it's awesome to know that the service is still meeting your expectations, and the staff are still happy to help out!
Looking forward to many more years to come.
Sam

Nice service with competitive pricing.

Jess is very nice and professional and always ready to help us out. Clear charge with gst and fuel included so makes it easy for sender to charge customers. Abundant depots throughout Australia for customers to collect goods with even more competitive price.

Good Service = Satisfied Customers

Owning a small business and not being satisfied with my previous freight company, i recently signed up and started using Big Post for local and interstate freight. At this point of time I'm completely satisfied, with their service, competitive rates, easy to read paperwork and especially the invoicing. I even get notified (via email) on how the delivery is going and when it's expected to arrive. Not only that, if i need to call someone, i can and if they are not available at the time they always call me back.

Stephano
StephanoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Katie and Big Post - What a team!!!

We could not have been happier with these guys. Katie has been superb in the way she has help deliver high quality, cost-effective transport solutions to our business. She always seems be accessible and would often go out of her way to provide the best customer service experience and help us satisfy the highly demanding requirements of our clientele. No wonder Big post are the best in the business.

Beverly
BeverlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and efficient staff

Very happy with all the staff at Big Post. I call them on a daily basis and they are always very friendly and helpful. They are also very efficient as they always come back to me promptly.

JaneBig Post

Hi Beverly, thanks very much for leaving a review. It's great that your issues are resolved quickly - we know it's one of the most important things when dealing with freight! Looking forward to more successful jobs in the near future.

EXCELLENT HELP

We had issues but were taken care of upfront by Lincoln. He has been very helpful from day one as most of the staff that i have dealt with. We have never had any issues with any staff.

JaneBig Post

Hi Guys. love the feedback. It's not surprising though - we consistently receive rave reviews for Lincoln and our customers definitely value him. I'm glad that we have been able to give you a positive experience so far, looking forward to more!

Lincoln is the man

The rates are good, but what makes Big Post different is that they have the best customer service I have ever had with a freight provider. No hassle, quick response, get's the job done. Especially when when you speak to Lincoln.

JaneBig Post

Hi Sam, this is awesome to hear. Lincoln has been with us for a while now and is consistently friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I'll make sure he knows that you think so too!

CHRIS
CHRISGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service, great to deal with

Katie & the crew are fun to deal with and are right on the ball. No fuss, no bother, any small issue is dealt with quickly. Only been with Big Post for 6 months but very glad to have made the move. Keep up the good work.

JaneBig Post

Hey Chris, thanks for the review. Katie is always a bright and bubbly member of the team and our customers love dealing with her! I'm glad your last 6 months has been positive - looking forward to the next 6 and beyond!

Healthcraft
HealthcraftSouth East Queensland, QLD

Five Words: Simplicity, Speed and Real Service

So to keep this on point, BigPost have developed one of the easiest operational dashboards I have had the pleasure of using and then proceeded to back it up with excellent client support. My experience on a commercial level with this company has been exceptional. I would highly recommend them.

JaneBig Post

Hi Team, that's fantastic feedback and really good to hear. The dashboard is definitely something we pride ourselves on and it's fantastic to know it's working well for you. Keep those jobs coming!
Sam

Reliable, honest service for our business

Easy-to-use quoting system and prices are pretty competitive. Company was good to deal with, prompt responses, honest replies. We don't use them everyday, but definitely a good service to have!

JaneBig Post

Hi Alex, thanks for the awesome feedback! It's great that we can fill a gap for your business and that the staff are keeping you going. Thanks again.

Karen J
Karen JSydney, NSW

Impressed

Big Post delivered my order of plants from Verdant Dwellings to my sister-in-law so quick and professionally. Big Post sent me an email on Monday informing me they picked up the goods and made tracking so easy by just clicking the link. Tuesday, my order arrived to one happy birthday girl. Thank you, Big Post!

Joe A.
Joe A.Sydney, NSW

A very reliable easy to work with

Fast on time delivery, professional easy service, very accommodating with collection day and time, just old fashioned service and nice people to work with. Wish I could give 10 stars.

JaneBig Post

Hi Joe, thanks very much for the review. It's great that your delivery went off without a hitch! Hopefully we're able to provide more excellent service to you with some other freight in the future.

Nicky Sargent
Nicky SargentSydney, NSW

Impeccable, proactive service!

We're new to using Big Post and as a small business it's a complete winner! Just this week we faced a few inevitable issues that come with shipping multiple, large items and were so impressed with the way Simone proactively and smoothly ironed out the problem. Thank you super star Simone and Big Post! You've made the shipping component of our business SO much easier.

Daniel H.
Daniel H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best freight provider I have worked used in Australia.

Bigpost is simply great to deal with. Their level of customer support is second to none which seems to be a rarity with freight providers. Really professional and if there is an issue with your delivery you always have the peace of mind knowing that Eleni or someone from Bigpost will be able to assist quickly and professionally. I cannot speak highly enough of these guys and have recommended them to many other businesses.

Dorothy
DorothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Jess from Big Post is happy to assist with even the simplest inquiry. I am a new customer and find the online portal, simple and very user friendly. Thank you Jess for your help with set up and quick navigational information over the phone whilst browsing the portal. Great competitive rates online with their providers and quotes are easy to understand. Highly recommend Jess and the team at Big Post. Thanks Dorothy

Gary
GaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These guys are good

Our company have been using Big Post for 2 months+ now and we have no complaints. Freight is collected promptly if booked via the guidelines. The online booking method is easy and straight forward. There have been a couple of minor hassles, and I stress minor, but they have been very quickly solved by the customer service team. The many options available to our customers enable us to send freight with confidence. With all the hard work needed to secure a sale, the last thing we need is to be let down by transport, which is the final component of the sale. Big Post takes the hassle out of this final component.

Vivian
VivianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service, User friendly website

We have used them for more than 3 years. Best freight provider website to use. the instant quote system helped our work a lot. Alan has serviced us since we start using them. He provided us very good service and helped us a lot. Other staffs also did a great job. Although there were some headache with the couriers, I think Bigpost has done the best they can.

Exceptional website

a user-friendly website that makes my day a heck of a lot easier. would recommend 10/10 times. simply book orders and the parcels are picked no fuss, quick and easy

JaneBig Post

Finally, a freight provider platform that is exceptional!

Great to deal with, a wide range of companies to chose from. I have had no problems, invoicing is always correct. Happy Customer. TNT are my preferred option, they are prompt and professional.