Kevin -Perth

Kevin -Perth Perth, WA

Very professional .No nonsense service

I used this company to sort out a couple of issues i had on my credit file.
They done what they said they would do and no hassle.
Would recommend them to everyone that has some issues.

Kevin Hansen

So grateful

The gentleman that helped me with my situation was straight forward with me at all times and always friendly and polite.
Always available to speak with me and answer my questions. Just a great person to help me so quickly

Richard C.Big Tick Credit Repair

Thank you for your kind review Nicole :) Really liked working with you and helping you get where you needed to be. All the best with getting that loan!

Rachelle wilkins

Rachelle wilkinsWanniassa 2903, ACT

100% happy

So happy with everything Richard has done. Always talking me through step by step and super fast and effective. Would recommend this company. Now my future begins. Thank you Richard

Richard C.Big Tick Credit Repair

You're welcome Rachelle, it was a pleasure working with you! Good things come to good people.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Big Tick Credit Repair compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

KodyJames

KodyJames Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great team, they are unbelievable at their job!

Big tick credit repair show cultural understanding and awareness for the impact of defaults, and how stressful it can be, big tick credit repair are very patient with your emotions and show passion, while meeting your needs as a client. They helped me clear a default that I thought was going to ruin me. They acted professionally and got it done meeting their guidelines and time lines. I would recommend big tick to all family and friends, especially if you don’t understand the process of defaults or how they affect you.
Thank you big tick credit repair!!

Richard C.Big Tick Credit Repair

You're welcome Kody! We love helping people get back on track. Life is about the journey, we have bumps along the road, I truly enjoyed helping you smooth out that bump!

100% worth it!

This company provides 100% clear, concise, and passionate assistance. They helped me achieve financial freedom, they are friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help you; anyway possible. I would recommend to anyone struggling with their credit report.

Richard C.Big Tick Credit Repair

It's our pleasure to help Marty, thanks so much for the kind feedback and thank you for choosing us. Best of luck applying for your loan :)

Kind regards,