Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (361)

Cyndy N.
Cyndy N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy

I ordered a canvas print of 5 different photos for my son's 30th birthday. I am so happy with the result. These prints are such a great way to showcase your special memories.

Colin
ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality at a great price

I’ve purchased canvases off BIGW photos multiple times over past 15 years. The order process is very easy. The manufacturing time is satisfactory and the quality is great. I’d recommend BIGW photos.

Joanne
Joanne Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New web update crazy.

I have been using the Big W Photo site for at least 7 years to make Photo Books for clients that I take on holidays and I am very disappointed with the new site. Really NO BORDERS for the photos. No little embellishments to add. Very boring, I may look else where.

Order my wedding photos on canvas

Such beautiful photos bright gorgeous colours high quality canvas over the moon with our wedding photos orger 13 and everyone is perfect highly recommend fir tour special pictures...cant wait to hang them

Whitehouse
WhitehouseSydney, NSW

Love photo books!

They can be a lot of work to make but the fruits of your labour are def in the finished products. The updated site is a little more effort than the last time I made photo books with Big W Photos and working on an iMac I found I needed Google Chrome to make it work properly.

Just Saying
Just Saying Sydney, NSW

Just saying

I’ve had several photos done. First I tried the canvas photos, quite happy. Then I tried the glass photos happy with the glass photo , but honestly it would be much better without a border , I did click on no border but still ended up with a border. Last photo so far that I’ve had done is a metal photo, so far this is the winner, the photo size I chose is large, same as the others , but this is the standout, has a small border which is ok , without would give it a 10/10 , but I still rate it 9/10 ..Jayne

Good result

Reasonably easy to do. Great idea for families to share old photos before they are lost!
Backgrounds could have been a little better - I used plain, but I have seen soft patterns that look better. Stripes and spots detract from the photos.
Good price and quick service. Very happy with the 3 albums I did for adult child and 2 grandchildren

What a fantastic gift idea...

My Mum absolutely loved the personalised gift l sent her. I found the site easy to navigate(even though l am NOT tech savvy!!) I would recommend this site to all.

Laura
Laura Gippsland, VIC

This is perfect

Beautiful presentation, very quickly processed, would highly recommend and use this service again 10/10 would highly recommend it to family and friends can’t fault the product at all thank you

Joelene
Joelene Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It's grate to be able to still keep photos

Photos where ready really quickly the quality was grate very happy with chosein big W the app is easy to use and editing made cropping my photos easy and the range of products was grate

Shayne S.
Shayne S.Perth, WA

Excellent results professional quality images.

Excellent photo quality from Big W outstanding resolution and the finished product looks exactly like the image from my laptop. Brilliant results professional quality images. I print to sell and I can trust Big W to deliver quality prints

Great quality gifts

The app is easy to use and the products we have received have been great quality. I love how customisable it is. We have used the service more than once for calendars, ornaments, coasters and cards. All products have been good quality, easy to personalise and ready on, or before, the date estimated, so we have been able to plan on them for reliable gifts. We'll use the service again

Find out how Big W Photos compares to other Photo Printing Services

Photo books - New version disappointing.

Among the various frustrations of using the new version of Big W photo books is the lack of numeric placement of items on the page. The previous version offered a set of numbers for the placement of text and images: eg. left - 260, top - 85. This was useful for being consistent with page numbers and images. In the new version items are placed by eye. I find this to be a sloppy solution.

Brian
Brian
Raeleen W.
Raeleen W.Darwin, NT

New Version of Online Photos is Terrible

Not user friendly. Missing embellishments and borders/frames. Always used Big W Photos for photobooks and calendars. Hadn’t noticed the missing items until I had uploaded all my pics into book

ROCKET
ROCKETCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

NEW SETUP IS TERRIBLE!!

New updated software is absolutely terrible. Not user friendly at all. Not flexible when using personal dates. Less backgrounds. No embelishments or boarders. Found all this out after uploading alot of photos. I have been a long time maker of calendars for the family for over 10 years. Will start looking elsewhere. This is not a software improvement but a software catastrophy Big W. Looked for other sites where I can pick up in store but they are all owned by Fuji Film with same database. Very, very disappointing.

S P
S PQueensland

Disappointed in my photo tile and key ring -too dark

The photo tiles and key rings are too dark and not sharp - poor quality. The price and ease of ordering online was good but the result was so disappointing. Emailed customer service and their response was “bare in mind that when viewing images on a computer / phone screen they will always appear lighter/ brighter as the screen is back lit”. This is a copout
excuse especially as you are ordering the items online, how else are you to view/review the items if not on a computer/phone screen? Won’t be using again.

Deborah L.
Deborah L.North Queensland, QLD

Don't look anywhere else

I have used Big W for my canvases, metal and glass pictures for many years now, as well as photo books. I have found them to have great specials which makes it affordable. I have over the years, used a couple of other businesses but have found there is always hidden costs that they are not upfront about. You know where you stand with Big W prices. The quality is excellent!! I don't even bother looking at other places now. The fact that you can pick it up from the store and not worry about postage is a big bonus.....

Helen
Helen Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality, low price

The quality of the photo mugs was very good for the low price and they were delivered quite quickly considering it was the week before Christmas. We will use this service again.

MallyGee
MallyGeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time user now going elsewhere

I've created over 75 photobooks over the years and have previously given a rave review but I'm now one very disappointed ex-customer who has found a new alternative provider. Please bring back the features of the old website and the previous 'ease-of-use'.

Murray H.
Murray H.South East Queensland, QLD

One happy birder

As a bird photographer I love sharpness in my images. I was not sure how well they would fare on canvas prints 18" X 12". When they arrived I was overjoyed at how sharp they were ... and selected four more of my shots to make it an even 10, and fitting perfectly on a wall at home. The colours are all true to the images, so I am more than happy. And they arrived three days after ordering!

Dave
DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the makings of a family heirloom for the next generation

the chance to be creative with your family tree for future generations to view. From your daughters birth to her first child, her first child could have a commemorative cup showing the first scan to her 21st. other companies could learn a lot about customer relations from this site. 1st class.

Jane
JaneSydney

Great quality and great price

Easy to use online site and quality is fantastic. Price is so reasonable. I’ve used Big W photos 3 times now and would go back again. Staff are lovely too.

PFG211
PFG211Perth, WA

Photo Calendar

Product was produced quickly to a high standard and easy to collect in-store. The software is a little bit clunky to use but still intuitive. Would happily use it again.

not worth the effort

After making photo books and calendars for 10 years and being extremely happy with the results and service I am extremely disappointed with the new site and feel that I will have to look elsewhere .
The new site, despite being told that it would be improved once it was up & running, is very poor -no borders, limited backgrounds, text is difficult to get the correct size and inability to crop photos. Please develop and fine tune this site asap or I'm quite certain that you will lose this customer and many more. The new site JUST DOES NOT WORK!

Disappointing

Have produced many 100 page books on the old site which was fabulous. The new site lacks borders, embellishments, a variety of backgrounds & most of all fine tuning of photo sizes, etc. This all has to be guess work. I looked at the new site months ago & I'm back on it today. Nothing has changed. I would have thought that it would have been further developed by now. Why can't some of the features that were on the old site be reproduced in some form? The site just seems impossible to use. Disappointed!