Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 5 of 10)

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (364)

PFG211
PFG211Perth, WA

Photo Calendar

Product was produced quickly to a high standard and easy to collect in-store. The software is a little bit clunky to use but still intuitive. Would happily use it again.

not worth the effort

After making photo books and calendars for 10 years and being extremely happy with the results and service I am extremely disappointed with the new site and feel that I will have to look elsewhere .
The new site, despite being told that it would be improved once it was up & running, is very poor -no borders, limited backgrounds, text is difficult to get the correct size and inability to crop photos. Please develop and fine tune this site asap or I'm quite certain that you will lose this customer and many more. The new site JUST DOES NOT WORK!

Disappointing

Have produced many 100 page books on the old site which was fabulous. The new site lacks borders, embellishments, a variety of backgrounds & most of all fine tuning of photo sizes, etc. This all has to be guess work. I looked at the new site months ago & I'm back on it today. Nothing has changed. I would have thought that it would have been further developed by now. Why can't some of the features that were on the old site be reproduced in some form? The site just seems impossible to use. Disappointed!

The new Version is useless

I have been using the old version for about 10 years. So much is missing in the new version that I find it useless for what I do. Sorry BigW you lost me.

Mabs
MabsSouth-East, TAS

Love the old version

I absolutely love the Big W photo books.. I've made quiet a lot of them over a good many years. I am hoping the new version is just as good. So far I have had a quick look and can't find the usual features.
Like backgrounds and borders etc.
I have shown quite a few people, the website and recommended the photo books over the years and hopefully will continue once this new version has improved.

marian
marianPerth, WA

New web page disappointing

I have been making calendars and photo books through bigw since 2010 and have been very happy with the experience. Unfortunately the new webpage is disappointing, the lack of embellishments and limited borders and backgrounds is the reason I have now switched to a competitor.
Hopefully I can return once this had been addressed.

Danielle M
Danielle MNorth Western Region, NSW

Yearly Christmas Calendar

I have been making calendars every year for the past 8 years - they are wonderful quality and are great Christmas presents for the family every year. My family look forward to this present every year and hang them up with pride. We keep them every year and so they are a wonderful photographic record of my children growing up.

Fabulous products

All items were engraved perfectly and in such a great time, even prior to Christmas. My friends loved their presents.

New photo book website

I’ve used Big W photo books since 2015. Always very happy with end result. Just started my new 2021 book on new website. Very disappointing! NO borders or embellishments and very limited backgrounds. Regrettably I’ll need to find another website to make my books from now on. Very disappointing Big W!

Cauni
Cauni

Easy and Great Prices

Great site to make personal gifts, much cheaper than some other personalised gift websites. Bought 2 mugs and was quite happy with the result.

Very poor magnets but Great Calendar.

The calendars I ordered were great, I just love them. I order one every year. This year I thought i would add a few magnets as Christmas gifts. Every single magnet has fallen apart less than one day of being put on each person's refrigerators. Very poor quality and very upsetting that I've gifted 5 horrible magnets with my daughters photo in them.

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service and quality

The process online was intuitive and straightforward. I ordered poster prints and even though the originals were a little on the small size, the end result was very good.

Find out how Big W Photos compares to other Photo Printing Services

What happened to Big W Calendars??

I have been creating my annual calendar through the Big W website for the last 10 years, and the experience has always been awesome...until now! The backgrounds, borders, embellishments, ability to customize each month with fonts and colours - all gone!
I am so disappointed and do hope the site reverts back to it's former functionality. Until then, I'm creating elsewhere!

Nek
NekDarling Downs, QLD

VALUE METAL PRINTS

I've now purchased 3 metal prints from BIG W. Each time, I've ordered online (when on sale) and collected from the Toowoomba store to save paying postage - arrives about 9 days after ordering. The print quality is excellent and the packing they come in is ideal. The prints impress family and friends - highly recommended, and even more so when on sale.

Poncho Dave
Poncho Dave

AWESOME Metal Prints

I have used Big W photos for a range of metal prints for both myself and customers. Haven't been disappointed yet: great quality and free delivery in store. Always securely packed to avoid damage and arrived ahead of schedule even during peak periods.

Fluff
FluffIllawarra, NSW

Great products

I have ordered a few gifts for Xmas and they have arrived in time and I can’t fault the product.

Some improvements would be useful

I made a very large family history album and found it difficult to read the writing I was placing in the album because it did not allow me to enlarge it. For that reason I had one copy printed and used it to edit the album so I could buy six, one for each of my children. There were problems with the printing but these were eventually sorted out by a kind representative of the company and the completed and very satisfactory albums arrived in time to be Christmas gifts. Because of the difficulties I was offered a discount which I accepted gratefully.

Susan
SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy peasy

I used Big W photos for Calendars and photo books. They all came out perfect, better than I expected. Definately recommend using them, and the photo app they have is also easy to navigate. Time for processing was not too long at all.

So happy with these photo books highly recommended to all

OMG!! I am absolutely delighted with my magazine photo books. Fantastic quality much better than I expected. I highly recommend that you use Big W for your projects - quality job and a perfect price. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Glenn
GlennSydney, NSW

The perfect gift

I got a few photos when a friend was young and got photos off her family and made them into a book .so they can keep as a keep sake for many years to come

prints

I have just completed 2 large print orders, first one nearly six hundred most were cropped or very dark, so I thought I would try again, this time I went through each photo to make sure all settings were right ( about 320 photos) once again very poor job most are dark ect. So will not upload photos again.

Jim Oakey
Jim OakeyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and quality prints

The prints arrived quickly at the local Big W store - served by friendly helpful staff, who took the time to find the prints in the back room.

grandad
grandadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great way to preserve memories

Generally a very good product great to give as a gift and a great way to display some of the events and memories that you have experienced in your life in photo form. The only negative is when you set it all up you think all the photos are butted up but when you get the canvas there is a few gaps around the edges. Probably my fault for not being that clever on computer but you think they could adjust it for you. But still looks pretty good.

SINI
SINI

Loved the Calendar

The calendar i ordered was perfect, the customer service i received when I rang with a payment error was very good and the issue was resolved straight away.

Sue
Sue

Personalised Gifts

Initially I wasnt sure how to get a few photos on to a coffee mug but received really clear help both online and over the phone. I then ordered a chopping board, stemless and standard wine glasses and coffee mugs. All my gifts were far better than I expected and at a great price also. All items arrived quickly which was great as well. Thank you to Big W photo Dept.