Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (43)

Staci
StaciAU

NOT ABLE TO SAVE

WHY doesn’t the app allow me to save my project?!!! What’s the point of creating something if you can’t save it? I’ve lost everything. Don’t waste your time. Far more reliable apps out there.

Store LocationOnline app

Hours and hours of work lost

I had a 16x12 project saved on old site which took me many hours to do. Without warning it was deleted because they are no longer printing that size album.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Changed website and lost project I was working

My wife was working on a book to send to her parents in the UK with 400 photos. Big W upgraded without warning and we lost many hours work. Would risk using them again.

Store LocationOn ;ine

All sorts of problems with new big W photo website

Words & photos to blurry to see. I've used 2 different browsers with the same result. You need to zoom in to read the text you type but the type option doesn't work on zoom so when you type you have to zoom out again & everything is unfocused. I am getting headaches doing my books. The features are very limiting without many backgrounds to choose from & no borders. No embellishments. Fonts are very limiting to & bare no relationship to the sizes they were before. Also doesn't seem like any of the suggestions to improve the site have been actioned. Very disappointing.

michelm
michelmSydney, NSW

A real head ache to work with.

Store LocationWinston Hills and phoned Maryland
Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Very dissatisfied

I ordered a cushion cover with my late fathers portrait on it for my mother for Mother's Day.
Dissapointed would be an understatement!
I uploaded a photo of my father and his dog, and this is how it was printed,with the top part of his head missing.
Needless to say, I won't be using the service again.

Store LocationNSW
Kiera C
Kiera CPerth

New Photo Book Website is TERRIBLE

If I could give 0 stars I would. I was making a photo book for my mother's 50th. After spending ten 12 hour days on my photo book, when I went to order, the whole thing was gone, despite saving always. It just went completely blank whilst in my cart. I will now not have a present. The time off work and life that I took out to complete this I cannot get back. There is no number to call either, just an email. Devastated. Disappointed. Angry. Will NEVER use again.

Terrible

Ordered a set of stock standard photo, all the same size 4 x 6 and all the same finish. Paid express post for them think they should arrive in a week or so. 8 days later I finally receive confirmation they have been shipped. I wouldn’t expect them to be shipped straight away but 8 days later? Appalling service. No communication, couldn’t even track the order. Will not use again.

Store LocationOnline photoshop
Grammy
GrammyNew South Wales

Recent upgrade disappointing

Having recently completed a project was keen to complete another album. Have found the upgrade has removed a large number of features. Background, embellishments. Will be looking at other sites.

Find out how Big W Photos compares to other Photo Printing Services

Unhappy with upgrade of site.

I have made dozens of beautiful books for friends and family over many years. Most with big W I always found their site to be the best user friendly site of all. Background colours and themes seem to be gone along with embellishments and frames etc etc. I am finding it difficult to tilt photos on an angle and to rearrange pages appears to be a no go. First time users may think this site ok but after using old site this upgrade doesn’t measure up at all. Looking forward to seeing some improvements perhaps before looking for one more user friendly.

Store LocationOnline orders only for me
Diane
DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed Website

The upgrade to this website is terrible. Where are the textured backgrounds, embellishments, borders and choice of fonts. I was also nearly finished a book and it disappeared, after many hours of preparation. Not happy. All old projects have also disappeared. I will not be using this site again.

Abbycat1
Abbycat1Sydney Surrounds, NSW

An "Upgrade" to the site has erased my projects

35 pages, and a lot of hours wasted. They "upgraded" their site. All of my work is gone and can't be recovered. Very unhappy and taking my business elsewhere.
They managed to save my photos, but not my projects. Surely, if they could do one, they could do the other?

Disappointed

Ordered a 2020 calendar for a Christmas present and received a 2019 calendar. Was mucked around and had rude customer service from workers just trying to get my order so wont bother asking for my calendar to be fixed and probably wont use Big W photos again.

Store LocationLoganholme
Ouranita
OuranitaSydney

Poor colour quality and clumsy photobook creating process

I wanted to try Big W photo printing services for single prints and photo book gifts. A very disappointing result for single prints. I ensured the images were high resolution, high quality and individually adjusted for best settings in Photoshop. The colour cast and brightness/contrast results on the prints are extremely disappointing. Faces/skin tones look very washed out and pasty. I had ordered these prints to send as gifts. Now they are in the rubbish bin.

The photo book process is clumsy and laborious. After several hours creating a photobook, the software would not allow me to complete the purchase - it stopped midway through the ordering process and would not allow me to exit or proceed further. Disappointment all round.

Blurry photos

I ordered 300 photos (first time ordering photos online) and am terribly disappointed. The photos arent sharp as they should be. And some heads were chopped off at the top. Not sure if this was a bad batch.

Store LocationBig W
Angela
Angela

Not very happy

The soft cover photo book came damaged, cracked on one side and bended, not packed properly to protect the photo book. No email confirmation about the order, although the order came pretty quickly.

Store LocationOnline
Warren
WarrenFar North Queensland, QLD

Do not Expect to get what you see!

Store LocationOn line
Kathy
Kathy

Your software stopped working before the discount deadline..

Well I’ve been trying to take advantage of the photo book sales in this past month. The sale ended 15 minutes ago and I’ve been battling to get your fujifilm software to load for my $94 (now $124) album for 2 hours. Deadline missed... unreliable software... I can’t even get the projects to load.
What a waste of 4 hours creating this book for the deadline.
Oh! And the pop up said to contact support for help... but there’s no link or number.
Oh! Oh! The mobile app wouldn’t recognize my password when I tried to pay for the project via that..