Big W Photos

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (60)
Sue
Sue

memories

I wasnt too sure on how the photo books would turn out but am so pleased with them. Wonderful quality. Would definitely recommend the books.
The engraved glasses I would not recommend. The font was way too small and no option given to increase the size.
Canvas photos were OK. Not the best quality.

Store LocationKaringal

Nice product

I thought the writing on the glass was too small and too light in colour and I don’t remember being given the opportunity to increase the font and colour size!

Store LocationRouse hill

Quality Slipping

This would be the 7th canvas photo I have ordered from Big W Photos and unfortunately this one is a bit of a disappointment. The canvas isn't as tight to the frame as the others and there is part of the end of a staple sticking out of the wooden frame. It was ordered as a portrait but the hanging strap is for a horizontal picture. I will be using velcro strips to hang it, so I can get around that problem. I am just disappointed in their quality control, I hope the canvas wont sag over time. Please don't let your standards slip.

Store LocationMiranda
Thomas K.
Thomas K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good deal

The photo book is of good quality and came after a few days. The website unfortunately is not very user friendly especially for older customers. Would have liked easier text with photos.

Store LocationElizabeth, SA

Glenda S
Glenda SPerth, WA

Fathers day mug and stubby holder

I was very happy with the ordering process and delivery time. The mug is fabulous and the stubby holder is perfect. I will definitely be using this service again. Thanks

Store LocationKingsway Western Australia
Carla Zizek
Carla ZizekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient

Very convenient but the last 2 sets of photos I have had did have lines through them I was disappointed with photos quality was good colour was also good it was just the lines

Store LocationBeenleigh market place
Kellie Nolan
Kellie NolanSydney, NSW

It's ok..

No borders or embellishments anymore so not as great to do album's etc. Was much better before the site upgrade a few years ago. Can't make new projects from albums downloaded awhile ago. Had to add them all over again.

Store LocationOnline
g4libby
g4libbyHobart, TAS

Good quality photos

My photos mostly came out really well. A couple of them were cut off on the side even though the preview looked fine. Not too big a deal, but can't give 5 stars because of it.

Store LocationKingston Tas
Dunkers
DunkersWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality and timeliness.

Product was good, easy to purchase, app could be better in terms of being able to edit and know what the issues are with the ‘!’ Goods were delivered to the store roughly on time but no notification to say it was ready

Store LocationBundaberg

Photobook

Good value, for the price. Photobook was as I expected. The layout was easy to use, & navigation was easy. The quality was very good, given that my pics were old.

Store LocationSouthland, Melbourne
Kristy
KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Big W Photo Offers!

Ive purchased the 40 page Photo Book before. Looked great! Very well done. This time i got a 70th Birthday mug for my Dad. Love it! Hopefully he'll love it too.

Store LocationTaigum, Queensland

Thanks big w, the quality is excellent

I loved the photobook I made online. It came out just how I wanted it. The photobook only took 7 working days for it to be ready. Thanks again Big W.

Store LocationBig w highpoint

LynJ
LynJHunter Region, NSW

Great staff

I use big w photos often. The apps and kiosk don't always work.... but staff and end product are outstanding. If you want a review however you should not dictate how many words I get to say

Store LocationRaymond terrace NSW
Maddison
MaddisonGoldcoast

Very good products.

Photos great and I will be doing more but I seemed to get a quite a few doubles. I didn’t order doubles but, still great product.service excellent.I just put in another order, no complaints, price great. Thanks

Store LocationBig W tweed south nsw
Trudi B.
Trudi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good products and love the specials

I have used Big W Photos for many years now. The only fault is the newer site isn't as good as the old one, but the amount of products available has increased a lot. I mainly do photo gifts and love the personal touch to gifts I get.

Store LocationTaigum, Qld