Big W Photos

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (90)

Barbara K.
Barbara K.Perth, WA

Photo turned out great

The only issues I had was poor communication from all involved. Rang the store to see if it had arrived there, was told it was there so went to pick it up and know one could find it for a while. Then 3 days later got an email to say it is at the store for pick up

Store LocationOnline pick up Ellenbrook
Dee77
Dee77

Beware, the new software is poor quality compared to the previous one.

I have previously ordered many Photo books from Big W with great success, however the new software has less options for background colours and embellishment, and is not user friendly. I am currently frozen out as I try to add more photos and the screen freezes and I cannot go back to the project. Total waste of my time. The last book I printed had text cut off the top of many pages, yet no warnings displayed when I was creating. They lure us with half price specials, but can't deliver the quality. Never again!

Sue
Sue

memories

I wasnt too sure on how the photo books would turn out but am so pleased with them. Wonderful quality. Would definitely recommend the books.
The engraved glasses I would not recommend. The font was way too small and no option given to increase the size.
Canvas photos were OK. Not the best quality.

Store LocationKaringal

Nice product

I thought the writing on the glass was too small and too light in colour and I don’t remember being given the opportunity to increase the font and colour size!

Store LocationRouse hill

UNHAPPY

I Have been trying to order for half hour. Not giving right info to allow order. Can't get a password to sign in. Not easy although have done ordering before.

Thomas K.
Thomas K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good deal

The photo book is of good quality and came after a few days. The website unfortunately is not very user friendly especially for older customers. Would have liked easier text with photos.

Store LocationElizabeth, SA
Glenda S
Glenda SPerth, WA

Fathers day mug and stubby holder

I was very happy with the ordering process and delivery time. The mug is fabulous and the stubby holder is perfect. I will definitely be using this service again. Thanks

Store LocationKingsway Western Australia
Kith
KithSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

The online photo order platform is very disappointing. I placed one order, I was charged but the order didn't process. Had to contact support and manually get it processed ( it was not an easy task to get help from support for that). Then one of the print in that order was not what I expected ( the portal didn't show a correct preview). The photo came out landscape when I wanted it in portraited. Placed another order for that and that too got stuck!!!

Store LocationRouse Hill
g4libby
g4libbyHobart, TAS

Good quality photos

My photos mostly came out really well. A couple of them were cut off on the side even though the preview looked fine. Not too big a deal, but can't give 5 stars because of it.

Store LocationKingston Tas

Dunkers
DunkersWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality and timeliness.

Product was good, easy to purchase, app could be better in terms of being able to edit and know what the issues are with the ‘!’ Goods were delivered to the store roughly on time but no notification to say it was ready

Store LocationBundaberg

Photobook

Good value, for the price. Photobook was as I expected. The layout was easy to use, & navigation was easy. The quality was very good, given that my pics were old.

Store LocationSouthland, Melbourne
Kristy
KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Big W Photo Offers!

Ive purchased the 40 page Photo Book before. Looked great! Very well done. This time i got a 70th Birthday mug for my Dad. Love it! Hopefully he'll love it too.

Store LocationTaigum, Queensland

Find out how Big W Photos compares to other Photo Printing Services

Thanks big w, the quality is excellent

I loved the photobook I made online. It came out just how I wanted it. The photobook only took 7 working days for it to be ready. Thanks again Big W.

Store LocationBig w highpoint
LynJ
LynJHunter Region, NSW

Great staff

I use big w photos often. The apps and kiosk don't always work.... but staff and end product are outstanding. If you want a review however you should not dictate how many words I get to say

Store LocationRaymond terrace NSW
Sandyk
SandykNorth Queensland, QLD

Photo Book options of backgrounds etc. unsuitable