Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (46)
Saraha
SarahaRivett 2611, ACT

Good quality photos for a good price

From the moment you start using Big W photos to the time you pick up your items, every step is really easy. The prices are also really good and the specials are fantastic

Store LocationOnline
EvieB
EvieBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job - thankyou Big W

Excellent job on my holiday photos, printed as a photobook. Very happy with it. The website could be improved, however, it was a good result for a good price. Have used a number of times and will continue to use.

Store LocationBroadmeadows, VIC
Pieter N.
Pieter N.Southern and Hills, SA

First photo book with BigW Photos

Grant
GrantHunter Region, NSW

good result

This is the fifth book I've done plus a couple of canvases and I'm very pleased with the results. It takes a little bit of time to get confident with the system but it once you get used to it, it's easy. Great way to celebrate special events, holidays etc and delivery is fast.

New Big W Photo Site

I've been using the old BigW photo site for many years and have been really happy with the products provided. However, there seems to be a new BigW site up and running now which I'm directed to every time. The option is there to be redirected to the old site. There is no comparison between this and the old site. The old site gives way more options, enhancements, borders, backgrounds. Am I going to have to use this site now??? How long is the old site up and running for?? If this is it for the new design ... then goodbye from me.

Store LocationWarnbro
KLC
KLCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online photo order

So I’m a keen scrapbooker and just had to have photos to scrap while in isolation !! Thought I’d try to give on line a go!! A few tricks at first but I’m all over it now !! Quickly delivered to me door so even happier!! THANKS BIG W !!!! Can’t wait to put in another order

Store LocationBig W on line

May need help using it the first time

Its a great site for preserving memories and creating useful gifts! However, it is not the easiest to use from scratch for the first time. Once the photos are loaded it gets easier.

Store LocationNewcastle west
Erney Ern
Erney ErnSydney, NSW

So cheap

If you don't need the service, than this is by far one of the cheapest option to get your photos printed. It was a little confusing at first to work the machine, but after 10 minutes, its really easy to operate. You get your photos almost instantly if there's no one in line.

Carmen
CarmenQueensland

Big W Photo Book

Photo Book completed online and picked up at local shop. Very happy with how it turned out. Good colour, good value for money, can select a variety of backgrounds, photo borders, embellishments, fonts. Program not too difficult to use if you play around and try things. Some might find options too basic. Big W also stores your photos and projects if you ever need a reprint.

Store LocationNoosaville Big W

Motts
MottsSouth West, WA

Great product

Easy to lay out the photos with borders etc. just needs photo masks to blend in small photos onto large photo then it would be 100%.
Quick processing time, cannot fault product.

Store LocationOnline BigW
Rob k
Rob kHunter Region, NSW

easy to create a photo album online

Have ordered several photo albums online, find uploading of photos easy. I create my own layouts and have been very happy with results. It does take a little time but the results are worth it. Prompt processing and delivery to my local Big W for pick up. VERY HAPPY

Store Locationonline
mhender
mhenderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online Photo Album from Big W.

I purchased an online photo album and was extremely happy with the customer service, the punctuality of the delivery was excellent, I highly recommend Big W for their good quality and service.

Store LocationWest-field Fountain Gate Narre Warren Melbourne 3805

Great canvas - perfect gift

We wanted a collage of photos on a canvas. However we did have some problems with adjusting the border to make sure critical parts of the photos were not lost. We could not work this out so in the end we created the collage on a separate system inserting a border and then imported it. So there is some room for improvement but it should not detract from what turned out to be a great photo canvas.

Store LocationPurchased on line and pick up from Big W
Nitasha
NitashaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Quality

The photos I ordered online were of good quality and the turnaround was under 10 business days. The only negative comment I have is that the colour scheme on the photos appear to be a little dull.

Store LocationRockdale
Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warming to the efficiency of Big W

The service is fine - starting from the online ordering, to only a few days wait, and I have picked up a couple of orders in store. If I can do it online with a pick up, anyone can do it. Will check out another email offer in the near future - no worries.

Store LocationBrisbane City

BigW magnets.

I used BigW online to create my canvas and magnets from my photos. They turned out well, the quality was good. I was pleased with the end product. Will keep using them for future projects.

Store LocationErina Fair, NSW
Couta
CoutaSomers

Good value canvas prints

The canvas prints mostly have faithful color and the frames are robust.
Out of about a dozen ordered all framed perfectly except for one which is just ok
Best to wait until they are on sale.

Matt
MattPerth, WA

Good quality product. Photo book system relatively easy to use.

Good system, relatively easy to use. End product is excellent. Delivery available within 10 working days at stores across Australia. Easy to chop, change, minor edits, add annotations, so far I haven't seen a limit to the number of photos which can be uploaded. Quick to upload.

Dave Dunn
Dave DunnMurray Mallee, SA

Overall a pleasing experience

Although you can order prints in-store I enjoy taking my time putting an order together at home. The site is easy to browse through and use. I ordered standard full wrap coffee cups and they came out great as did the prints I ordered. With a bit of fiddling around on my computer I cropped and sized my photos to fit the mugs and print sizes before uploading them to the Big W site so everything worked out perfectly. I received a phone call and email when they arrived at my local store, nice to order in the comfort of my home at my leisure but not pay for shipping. I used the website not the app.

Store LocationRenmark South Australia
Marilyn B
Marilyn B

Creating Memories

Great price when I purchased a special deal offer. I had 3 months to complete the project but finished it in a week because I enjoyed it so much. I was able to place the photos where I wanted them. It took about 10 days and I had my beautiful quality book that I’ve shared with friends and family. Everyone has told me how good it is. Can’t wait to start the next one.

Store LocationHallett Cove

Very Good. I have not used any other brand of Photo Books so can't compare

This is Quite a Versatile Program. The book software allowed me to make a 60 page photobook using over 220 photos and place them wherever on the pages with the relevent text.

Store LocationPick Up at Brookside, Mitchelton, Brisbane