Big W Photos

3.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Mary
Mary

Excellent quality and online customer service

I designed premium cushion prints for mothers day, received all on time and quality was excellent for 2 out of the 3 cushions. When I asked for a reprint of the 3rd cushion due to poor printing, customer service were very accomodating and reprinted with no issues. It turned out perfect.

Store Locationonline
Nan Johnson
Nan JohnsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Photo luggage tag.

The original photo luggage tag was disappointing The hole was punched on the wrong side thro the child’S face BUT I’m so pleased to report it was redone PERFECTLY! Thanks

Store LocationArndale Kilkenny

Rose
Roseasked

Can you download photos from your phone on the lab?

Rachel
Rachel

I transferred the photos from my phone to my laptop, but I reckon you could. It might be harder to do. Just go to big w site and type in photo calendars, follow instructions and see how you go :-)

Joy
Joyasked

how to do edit phots that have had heads cut off with auto-fill for a calendar

Paul
Paul

You should be able to click in the middle of the photo and move it to suit your requirements.

Amber
Amberasked

How do I insert a photo into an individual date on big w photo calendars. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Big W representatives