Big W Photos

Big W Photos

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Big W? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (60)

Big W website is archaeic

I think based on FUJI software but the size of Big W should have them deliver a less cumbersome website that has an awful workflow with ugly ability to actually see what will appear on each photo album page. Simple abilityto place Photos on a page and re-ORDER what Albums you want with slight adjustments should be made with a more streamlined layout.
Get Big W staff to use it and see what I mean

Store Locationcumberland pk adl
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Missing posters! Duplicates and missing images

Went in twice, they didn't know what I had ordered or where they were.No computer system for pics.Found 3X same pic instead of 2 missing images.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

Store LocationMt ommaney
Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Big w photos sucks

It’s 21 December
This morning I ordered 4 key rings and 5 photos printed..
Ordered, paid, went through etc
$16.40 deducted from my bank account from Big W Photos.
No confirmation email. No order history.
Called Big W, there’s no record of my order.
So they say I need to fill an automated form to say what happened as the site is external to big w and they don’t have a phone number!
Absolute shambles. So angry. Don’t want to order more now in case they take more money and don’t send the order

Store LocationRichmond big w
Dee77
Dee77

Beware, the new software is poor quality compared to the previous one.

I have previously ordered many Photo books from Big W with great success, however the new software has less options for background colours and embellishment, and is not user friendly. I am currently frozen out as I try to add more photos and the screen freezes and I cannot go back to the project. Total waste of my time. The last book I printed had text cut off the top of many pages, yet no warnings displayed when I was creating. They lure us with half price specials, but can't deliver the quality. Never again!

Quality Slipping

This would be the 7th canvas photo I have ordered from Big W Photos and unfortunately this one is a bit of a disappointment. The canvas isn't as tight to the frame as the others and there is part of the end of a staple sticking out of the wooden frame. It was ordered as a portrait but the hanging strap is for a horizontal picture. I will be using velcro strips to hang it, so I can get around that problem. I am just disappointed in their quality control, I hope the canvas wont sag over time. Please don't let your standards slip.

Store LocationMiranda

UNHAPPY

I Have been trying to order for half hour. Not giving right info to allow order. Can't get a password to sign in. Not easy although have done ordering before.

Carla Zizek
Carla ZizekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient

Very convenient but the last 2 sets of photos I have had did have lines through them I was disappointed with photos quality was good colour was also good it was just the lines

Store LocationBeenleigh market place
Kith
KithSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

The online photo order platform is very disappointing. I placed one order, I was charged but the order didn't process. Had to contact support and manually get it processed ( it was not an easy task to get help from support for that). Then one of the print in that order was not what I expected ( the portal didn't show a correct preview). The photo came out landscape when I wanted it in portraited. Placed another order for that and that too got stuck!!!

Store LocationRouse Hill
Kellie Nolan
Kellie NolanSydney, NSW

It's ok..

No borders or embellishments anymore so not as great to do album's etc. Was much better before the site upgrade a few years ago. Can't make new projects from albums downloaded awhile ago. Had to add them all over again.

Store LocationOnline

Sandyk
SandykNorth Queensland, QLD

Photo Book options of backgrounds etc. unsuitable

Not happy
Not happyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Very disappointed with the new site, I have completed many photo books over the past few years and they have been great. I’m So angry and disappointed that I am unable to reorder previous projects and the lack of features in the new site, no frames, borders or embellishments. Will have to look elsewhere.

Joanne
Joanne Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New web update crazy.

I have been using the Big W Photo site for at least 7 years to make Photo Books for clients that I take on holidays and I am very disappointed with the new site. Really NO BORDERS for the photos. No little embellishments to add. Very boring, I may look else where.

Store LocationBallarat Victoria

Raeleen W.
Raeleen W.Darwin, NT

New Version of Online Photos is Terrible

Not user friendly. Missing embellishments and borders/frames. Always used Big W Photos for photobooks and calendars. Hadn’t noticed the missing items until I had uploaded all my pics into book

ROCKET
ROCKETCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

NEW SETUP IS TERRIBLE!!

New updated software is absolutely terrible. Not user friendly at all. Not flexible when using personal dates. Less backgrounds. No embelishments or boarders. Found all this out after uploading alot of photos. I have been a long time maker of calendars for the family for over 10 years. Will start looking elsewhere. This is not a software improvement but a software catastrophy Big W. Looked for other sites where I can pick up in store but they are all owned by Fuji Film with same database. Very, very disappointing.

Store LocationBendigo
S P
S PQueensland

Disappointed in my photo tile and key ring -too dark

The photo tiles and key rings are too dark and not sharp - poor quality. The price and ease of ordering online was good but the result was so disappointing. Emailed customer service and their response was “bare in mind that when viewing images on a computer / phone screen they will always appear lighter/ brighter as the screen is back lit”. This is a copout
excuse especially as you are ordering the items online, how else are you to view/review the items if not on a computer/phone screen? Won’t be using again.

Store LocationMt Gravatt