Big W Photos

Big W Photos

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

My children and friends love the calendars

I make individual calendars every year and find the sight easy to use and the finished product is of high quality. Cost is good especially when on special price and time slowed to make is fine.

Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Missing posters!

Went in twice, they didnt know what I had ordered or where they were. They don't have computer system tracking and rely on you to tell them what you ordered

Krystal H.Sydney, NSW

Patience required, but so worth it!

Sally D
Sally DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Photos in a flash!

I have been using Big W for photos, photo frames and other photographic giftware for many years. It is always easy to use and if I do have a question, because the technology does change, I always receive prompt and friendly help. The lass who works there has been employed for many years and is always friendly and efficient. The quality is always very good and I receive photos very promptly. It is because of this I would go nowhere else. I did try another chain store for a canvas print and was disappointed with the quality, so never again.

Great calendars

Really liked the functionality of the BigW website for creating calendars. Easy to use and much more flexible than some competing suppliers. I am looking forward to using it for some of the other print products

Tango Juliette
Tango JulietteNorth Western Region, NSW

Great products. Website a bit difficult.

I found it easy to get the photos onto the project- but difficulty at the last step when I wanted to “print”. I never knew it had saved. Frustrating me countless times, while I tried again and again to make my project. At the end, I found it had automatic saved my project ( about 6 times). I know it was probably me, although I think I’m reasonably tech savy, if I have problems, I’m guessing I’m not the only one.
Products turned up in time, and were really nicely prepared. I have made many photo products. The outcome always very good.

Job Satisfaction

I love my annual family calendars!

For 10 years I have used BigW Photos to make a calendar using annual photos of our ever growing family. Great value and quality. The kids especially love to look out for their special photos on their birthday!!

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Big w photos sucks

It’s 21 December
This morning I ordered 4 key rings and 5 photos printed..
Ordered, paid, went through etc
$16.40 deducted from my bank account from Big W Photos.
No confirmation email. No order history.
Called Big W, there’s no record of my order.
So they say I need to fill an automated form to say what happened as the site is external to big w and they don’t have a phone number!
Absolute shambles. So angry. Don’t want to order more now in case they take more money and don’t send the order

Barbara K.
Barbara K.Perth, WA

Photo turned out great

The only issues I had was poor communication from all involved. Rang the store to see if it had arrived there, was told it was there so went to pick it up and know one could find it for a while. Then 3 days later got an email to say it is at the store for pick up

Photo Book

Seemed to be a bit difficult to navigate at first, but once got the hang of it, it was fine. It would be great if one could actually "review" the book before sending off. My book had a few errors in it - which I couldn't see before I sent it off. Working with the voucher system too was a bit of a headache. However, was pleasantly surpised by the book and the fast delivery.

Dee77
Dee77

Beware, the new software is poor quality compared to the previous one.

I have previously ordered many Photo books from Big W with great success, however the new software has less options for background colours and embellishment, and is not user friendly. I am currently frozen out as I try to add more photos and the screen freezes and I cannot go back to the project. Total waste of my time. The last book I printed had text cut off the top of many pages, yet no warnings displayed when I was creating. They lure us with half price specials, but can't deliver the quality. Never again!

Sue
Sue

memories

I wasnt too sure on how the photo books would turn out but am so pleased with them. Wonderful quality. Would definitely recommend the books.
The engraved glasses I would not recommend. The font was way too small and no option given to increase the size.
Canvas photos were OK. Not the best quality.

Nice product

I thought the writing on the glass was too small and too light in colour and I don’t remember being given the opportunity to increase the font and colour size!

UNHAPPY

I Have been trying to order for half hour. Not giving right info to allow order. Can't get a password to sign in. Not easy although have done ordering before.

Thomas K.
Thomas K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good deal

The photo book is of good quality and came after a few days. The website unfortunately is not very user friendly especially for older customers. Would have liked easier text with photos.