Big W Photos

Big W Photos

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (45)

Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Missing posters!

Went in twice, they didnt know what I had ordered or where they were. They don't have computer system tracking and rely on you to tell them what you ordered

Rates and Fees
Store LocationMt ommaney
Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Big w photos sucks

It’s 21 December
This morning I ordered 4 key rings and 5 photos printed..
Ordered, paid, went through etc
$16.40 deducted from my bank account from Big W Photos.
No confirmation email. No order history.
Called Big W, there’s no record of my order.
So they say I need to fill an automated form to say what happened as the site is external to big w and they don’t have a phone number!
Absolute shambles. So angry. Don’t want to order more now in case they take more money and don’t send the order

Store LocationRichmond big w
Dee77
Dee77

Beware, the new software is poor quality compared to the previous one.

I have previously ordered many Photo books from Big W with great success, however the new software has less options for background colours and embellishment, and is not user friendly. I am currently frozen out as I try to add more photos and the screen freezes and I cannot go back to the project. Total waste of my time. The last book I printed had text cut off the top of many pages, yet no warnings displayed when I was creating. They lure us with half price specials, but can't deliver the quality. Never again!

UNHAPPY

I Have been trying to order for half hour. Not giving right info to allow order. Can't get a password to sign in. Not easy although have done ordering before.

Kith
KithSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

The online photo order platform is very disappointing. I placed one order, I was charged but the order didn't process. Had to contact support and manually get it processed ( it was not an easy task to get help from support for that). Then one of the print in that order was not what I expected ( the portal didn't show a correct preview). The photo came out landscape when I wanted it in portraited. Placed another order for that and that too got stuck!!!

Rates and Fees
Store LocationRouse Hill
Sandyk
SandykNorth Queensland, QLD

Photo Book options of backgrounds etc. unsuitable

Not happy
Not happyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Very disappointed with the new site, I have completed many photo books over the past few years and they have been great. I’m So angry and disappointed that I am unable to reorder previous projects and the lack of features in the new site, no frames, borders or embellishments. Will have to look elsewhere.

Raeleen W.
Raeleen W.Darwin, NT

New Version of Online Photos is Terrible

Not user friendly. Missing embellishments and borders/frames. Always used Big W Photos for photobooks and calendars. Hadn’t noticed the missing items until I had uploaded all my pics into book

ROCKET
ROCKETCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

NEW SETUP IS TERRIBLE!!

New updated software is absolutely terrible. Not user friendly at all. Not flexible when using personal dates. Less backgrounds. No embelishments or boarders. Found all this out after uploading alot of photos. I have been a long time maker of calendars for the family for over 10 years. Will start looking elsewhere. This is not a software improvement but a software catastrophy Big W. Looked for other sites where I can pick up in store but they are all owned by Fuji Film with same database. Very, very disappointing.

Store LocationBendigo

S P
S PQueensland

Disappointed in my photo tile and key ring -too dark

The photo tiles and key rings are too dark and not sharp - poor quality. The price and ease of ordering online was good but the result was so disappointing. Emailed customer service and their response was “bare in mind that when viewing images on a computer / phone screen they will always appear lighter/ brighter as the screen is back lit”. This is a copout
excuse especially as you are ordering the items online, how else are you to view/review the items if not on a computer/phone screen? Won’t be using again.

Store LocationMt Gravatt
MallyGee
MallyGeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time user now going elsewhere

I've created over 75 photobooks over the years and have previously given a rave review but I'm now one very disappointed ex-customer who has found a new alternative provider. Please bring back the features of the old website and the previous 'ease-of-use'.

Store LocationParkmore Vic

not worth the effort

After making photo books and calendars for 10 years and being extremely happy with the results and service I am extremely disappointed with the new site and feel that I will have to look elsewhere .
The new site, despite being told that it would be improved once it was up & running, is very poor -no borders, limited backgrounds, text is difficult to get the correct size and inability to crop photos. Please develop and fine tune this site asap or I'm quite certain that you will lose this customer and many more. The new site JUST DOES NOT WORK!

Disappointing

Have produced many 100 page books on the old site which was fabulous. The new site lacks borders, embellishments, a variety of backgrounds & most of all fine tuning of photo sizes, etc. This all has to be guess work. I looked at the new site months ago & I'm back on it today. Nothing has changed. I would have thought that it would have been further developed by now. Why can't some of the features that were on the old site be reproduced in some form? The site just seems impossible to use. Disappointed!

The new Version is useless

I have been using the old version for about 10 years. So much is missing in the new version that I find it useless for what I do. Sorry BigW you lost me.

New photo book website

I’ve used Big W photo books since 2015. Always very happy with end result. Just started my new 2021 book on new website. Very disappointing! NO borders or embellishments and very limited backgrounds. Regrettably I’ll need to find another website to make my books from now on. Very disappointing Big W!

Store LocationMarion SA