Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

L&RSouth East Queensland, QLD

BigW PHOTO BOOKS. Now MUCH harder to compile

JDY
JDYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

the website will test your patience

The website literally kept crashing and I have to start all over again for 20x. It is not user friendly. After exerting too much effort, the whole album was empty—

Also, you have to upload photos a numerous times— then end up with no photo uploaded. The “save” icon doesnt save anything.

Cathy J
Cathy JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Average quality

After hearing a few good reviews from friends, I decided to go with Big W to get some prints done.
Ordered 2 x canvas prints and a couple of photos.
First of all I was supposed to get free shipping as I’m in lockdown in Vic (as stated on your website) yet still charged the full price for shipping - not happy.
Canvas prints arrived today. One of them was pretty good, the quality was great but the second one was dark, blurry and very poor quality. So bad in fact that I’ll have to get it done again.
The photos I ordered that were ‘next day’ still haven’t arrived and were done a week ago.
Not impressed!!!

Moiramappers
MoiramappersSydney Surrounds, NSW

Photobook nightmare

Since changing to Fuji photobooks the ease of creation has bombed. Can’t rearrange pages, can’t step backwards, doesn’t have embellishments or borders, and most infuriatingly of all you can’t clear used pictures. Therefore when creating a 100 pg photobook you must scroll through hundreds of photos each time. Prints are great but forget the photobooks!

Never received

I bought four canvas prints from big w. It has been three weeks and they still have not been made. Big W have ignored all my emails requesting a refund. Not happy

Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What have you done????

Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

Photobook disaster

I have created so many photobooks over the years with Big W but this new website is an absolute disaster. I am having so many problems with it. Also there is no embellishments etc. This is not a user friendly site, I am so disappointed. I will have to start creating photobooks through other sites. Why change things when there is nothing wrong with it.

Marcia V.
Marcia V.

Poor service

I placed an order for canvas pics and I didn’t realised when I was uploading the pics that they were outside the boarder. It would have been courteous if I could have received a call to let me know before it was printed. I would have paid for a bigger canvas if needed but instead the pics were made and most of pic was folded over the side. Obviously I can’t used these now. I am very disappointed. This is the first time I used Big W photos and I was not happy with the service at all.

glynintassie
glynintassieBarrington

So disappointed in new BigW Photos web-site.

Store LocationBigW Photos on-line.

Diane
DianeSydney, NSW

BigW photos new platform

Staci
StaciAU

NOT ABLE TO SAVE

WHY doesn’t the app allow me to save my project?!!! What’s the point of creating something if you can’t save it? I’ve lost everything. Don’t waste your time. Far more reliable apps out there.

Hours and hours of work lost

I had a 16x12 project saved on old site which took me many hours to do. Without warning it was deleted because they are no longer printing that size album.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Changed website and lost project I was working

My wife was working on a book to send to her parents in the UK with 400 photos. Big W upgraded without warning and we lost many hours work. Would risk using them again.

All sorts of problems with new big W photo website

Words & photos to blurry to see. I've used 2 different browsers with the same result. You need to zoom in to read the text you type but the type option doesn't work on zoom so when you type you have to zoom out again & everything is unfocused. I am getting headaches doing my books. The features are very limiting without many backgrounds to choose from & no borders. No embellishments. Fonts are very limiting to & bare no relationship to the sizes they were before. Also doesn't seem like any of the suggestions to improve the site have been actioned. Very disappointing.

Joe
Joe

Why change your online photo site

I tried to do a photo book on the Harvey Norman online site, only to find they have changed the way it’s done, it’s now useless. I decided to give Big W ago, GUESS WHAT, same terrible setup as HN. I have just waisted 2hrs trying to do one simple 8x6 photobook. It kept dropping out and losing pics & wouldn’t let me save anything. Ridiculous. Looks like I’ll be going to Snapfish. Please look at the reviews from other cust trying to do photo books and please fix this issue.

michelm
michelmSydney, NSW

A real head ache to work with.

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Very dissatisfied

I ordered a cushion cover with my late fathers portrait on it for my mother for Mother's Day.
Dissapointed would be an understatement!
I uploaded a photo of my father and his dog, and this is how it was printed,with the top part of his head missing.
Needless to say, I won't be using the service again.

Kiera C
Kiera CPerth

New Photo Book Website is TERRIBLE

If I could give 0 stars I would. I was making a photo book for my mother's 50th. After spending ten 12 hour days on my photo book, when I went to order, the whole thing was gone, despite saving always. It just went completely blank whilst in my cart. I will now not have a present. The time off work and life that I took out to complete this I cannot get back. There is no number to call either, just an email. Devastated. Disappointed. Angry. Will NEVER use again.

Terrible

Ordered a set of stock standard photo, all the same size 4 x 6 and all the same finish. Paid express post for them think they should arrive in a week or so. 8 days later I finally receive confirmation they have been shipped. I wouldn’t expect them to be shipped straight away but 8 days later? Appalling service. No communication, couldn’t even track the order. Will not use again.

Grammy
GrammyNew South Wales

Recent upgrade disappointing

Having recently completed a project was keen to complete another album. Have found the upgrade has removed a large number of features. Background, embellishments. Will be looking at other sites.

Unhappy with upgrade of site.

I have made dozens of beautiful books for friends and family over many years. Most with big W I always found their site to be the best user friendly site of all. Background colours and themes seem to be gone along with embellishments and frames etc etc. I am finding it difficult to tilt photos on an angle and to rearrange pages appears to be a no go. First time users may think this site ok but after using old site this upgrade doesn’t measure up at all. Looking forward to seeing some improvements perhaps before looking for one more user friendly.

Diane
DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed Website

The upgrade to this website is terrible. Where are the textured backgrounds, embellishments, borders and choice of fonts. I was also nearly finished a book and it disappeared, after many hours of preparation. Not happy. All old projects have also disappeared. I will not be using this site again.

Sarah
Sarah

Poor quality and poor customer service when questioned.

Abbycat1
Abbycat1Sydney Surrounds, NSW

An "Upgrade" to the site has erased my projects

35 pages, and a lot of hours wasted. They "upgraded" their site. All of my work is gone and can't be recovered. Very unhappy and taking my business elsewhere.
They managed to save my photos, but not my projects. Surely, if they could do one, they could do the other?

Tassy
Tassy

Terrible quality

Received my large order, all photos were very poor quality. Grainy, heads cut off etc. I've emailed all week I've rang and been on hold for 20 minutes. No one responds. I went in store and they can't help. Very poor service and very disappointed with my photos.