Big W Photos

• Timeliness
laine6
laine6Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Photo books

I used to love, love ,love Big W photo books but this new format is just so basic, boring and so much more time consuming to create. There are no frames, no embellishments, no themed templates and. you can’t rearrange pages. Backgrounds have to be added page at a time. I’ve made a couple of books using this new format only because they were on special. Having said that the actual finished product is excellent.
Think I’ll be looking for something better and less boring even if I have to pay more.

Rates and Fees
Ruth P
Ruth PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

I am very disappointed with the new website. It is very difficult to navigate with very limited features. I loved the old website. Will be exploring other companies for my next book.

Rates and Fees

Photo books - New version disappointing.

Among the various frustrations of using the new version of Big W photo books is the lack of numeric placement of items on the page. The previous version offered a set of numbers for the placement of text and images: eg. left - 260, top - 85. This was useful for being consistent with page numbers and images. In the new version items are placed by eye. I find this to be a sloppy solution.

Store LocationOn line
Brian
Brian
marian
marianPerth, WA

New web page disappointing

I have been making calendars and photo books through bigw since 2010 and have been very happy with the experience. Unfortunately the new webpage is disappointing, the lack of embellishments and limited borders and backgrounds is the reason I have now switched to a competitor.
Hopefully I can return once this had been addressed.

Store LocationWhitfords

Rosie
RosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frustration Project won't save

I have made 8 books previously and been happy. Now 76 pages into 100page book and it won't save the work. lost only 10 pages when exiting the program but now I can't save even one page . I emailed the technical assistants but haven't heard any thing yet. these projects are time consuming and its very disappointing when the software fails. Updated platform has less features than the old platform

Rick
Rick

Why oh why try to fix something that ain't broken!!!

Like many reviewers I have used your online photo site for many years and have been extremely happy with its ease of use, editing functions and end results but now you go and change over to a new platform which is infinitely inferior and doesn't have any of the add on features. I'm guessing the person who made this decision is lacking cerebral matter as it may look more modern but the functionality is sadly lacking. From a customer service standpoint it would have perhaps been an idea to trial it with your loyal users rather than just assume that this is what they want. There are many other online businesses competing for this space and BigW has just made an enormous error. Extremely disappointing

Not worth it

So unhappy with my product. I purchased a blanket gift for a friends birthday and it turned out very below average. The photos themselves are fine, but have printed on the blanket so crooked. As I’m paying $110 for it I would at least expect it the photos to be printed on straight. Kinda embarrassed to now give this as a gift.

VeePerth, WA

Big w photo new site has a glitch

Vee

Good news, after persisting their IT finally found my 60 page project and reinstalled it, so I have finished my book :)

Lisa
LisaAU

cut off

got my photos bk and about 2cm is cut off from the top from the original photo not good when it has your head at the top and cuts some of it off

MAV
MAVSydney, NSW

The new photo website is horrible

I have ordered a few photos books from Big W photos. They are fantastic and you can get some really good deals. The new website is horrible. It's slow, doesn't upload all pictures, keeps coming up with errors. Won't be ordering again purely because website is so painful.

photo books and the site

I have been making my family photo books since 2010 one maybe 2 every year without fail I have to say the website hasnt changed it really needs new backrounds, emblishments, frames and a lot more new and modern items in there, the site is slow and very often slow to load any photos in there and it not my computer or internet speed it would also be helpful if you could do more editing in the program as well
Come on guys keep up with the trends and get more in there

Really poor quality prints

I ordered some prints and canvases. The prints were so dark the people in them looked as if they had a different skin tone. Really disappointed with the quality and the fact they took almost 2 weeks to print the canvases took less than a week. No advantage to ordering on line at all.

molly_chick
molly_chickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow and Tired website. Needs updating

I have been using Big W's online photo calendars for at least 10 yrs now and create many every Xmas for friends and family. Although the price for the calendars are reasonable when they are on special, the website is so slow to load up and I think Fujitsu or Big W need to update the boarders and backgrounds and embellishments they offer for the calendars. In the whole time i have been creating these calendars it is still the same things i can add as to what it has been for the last 10 yrs. Please update your embellishments and boarders for the online calender's and update your website as its always slow to load up and to sign into and to upload my photos to it. If i could find somewhere else to do my calender's i would .

Paula
PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Just got my order today and I am a bit disappointed. I ordered a black & white canvas but the color came kind of sepia. The quality of the canvas seems ok, but not happy at all with the color.

Cols
ColsSouthern and Hills, SA

Not helpful service

Waited eternity for service which was not helpful and then another assistant tells me something different after I already had lost 160 photos, proceeded with another way and lost 260 photos Not Happy