Big W Photos

Big W Photos

Brand Manager for Big W? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Carla Zizek
Carla ZizekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient

Very convenient but the last 2 sets of photos I have had did have lines through them I was disappointed with photos quality was good colour was also good it was just the lines

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Kellie Nolan
Kellie NolanSydney, NSW

It's ok..

No borders or embellishments anymore so not as great to do album's etc. Was much better before the site upgrade a few years ago. Can't make new projects from albums downloaded awhile ago. Had to add them all over again.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Debmac1
Debmac1Perth, WA

Postage exhorbitant

Great if you want to collect from a store (free). Specials are great value and easy enough to use but postage was more than $40 - about 40% more than my total order and that was standard delivery. In excess of $1200 for express. You can't see delivery fee before you order, different to Big W usual order rates, and can't use Everyday Rewards. Of course it takes a bit of work to compile an order so you are going to pay the postage rather than repeat the whole process on another app. Will be wiser next time.

Store LocationOnline
Joanne
Joanne Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New web update crazy.

I have been using the Big W Photo site for at least 7 years to make Photo Books for clients that I take on holidays and I am very disappointed with the new site. Really NO BORDERS for the photos. No little embellishments to add. Very boring, I may look else where.

Photobooks

Have done many photobook s calendars and other things with Big W....I am waiting for the site improvement as stated...can you advise when this will be please.
I want to continue to support Big W but at present without borders...embellishments..
And many other previous features...and paying the same price...the decision to stay loyal is becoming more difficult...look forward to the added changes...many thanks

Very poor magnets but Great Calendar.

The calendars I ordered were great, I just love them. I order one every year. This year I thought i would add a few magnets as Christmas gifts. Every single magnet has fallen apart less than one day of being put on each person's refrigerators. Very poor quality and very upsetting that I've gifted 5 horrible magnets with my daughters photo in them.

delightcupcake
delightcupcakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have used 3 times already

I have made calendars using Big W photos for Christmas 3 years in a row now. Really love the idea, especially when it goes on sale for half price which makes it more affordable!
The only thing is it can be a bit confusing and hard to navigate. The computer is a bit hard to use and is slow so can make the process time consuming. Apart from that, I really like it!

Some improvements would be useful

I made a very large family history album and found it difficult to read the writing I was placing in the album because it did not allow me to enlarge it. For that reason I had one copy printed and used it to edit the album so I could buy six, one for each of my children. There were problems with the printing but these were eventually sorted out by a kind representative of the company and the completed and very satisfactory albums arrived in time to be Christmas gifts. Because of the difficulties I was offered a discount which I accepted gratefully.

Incredulous
IncredulousPerth, WA

Magic Wow Mug disappointing

The mug was amazing the first time. Worked fast and the print was perfect. But after *one* use, it has not gone completely black again - we've tried a couple more times and it's been 24 hours since the last try - and so you can see the design quite clearly. This was a novelty gift and I am really disappointed.

Michele
MicheleSouth East Queensland, QLD

The upgrade is much poorer!!!

Since whatever upgrade was done to this site, the outcome & options are much poorer quality! I have created many photobooks using Big W Photos, but after picking up my recent one I am quite disappointed! Pictures were grainy, the first page was actually stuck to the front cover, no option to frame photos, no icons to add & very few choices for backgrounds etc. I hope it improves as generally I am quite satisfied with the results & find it easy to use!

Lobita14
Lobita14Sydney, NSW

Photos and books are ok

I have not problem with the photo lab quality of their products, but some of my last two photo orders were never notified to me. I needed to call to the store and chase orders, and find out that one was never done (after 2 weeks) and another one was done but never got the email telling me that it was ready for pick up.
Not sure if it is miscommunication between staff or simple a problem with their email notification system.

I found what I was wanting to do not very user friendly

I was putting a photo on 2 coffee mugs. When I received them they certainly were not what I was expecting. There was not enough explanation on where to place the photo. I thought I would be getting a full photo on one side of mug but I got a very small photo (postage stamp size) on the side of the mug opposite the handle. I have been back into my store to see what I had done wrong and how this happened but didn’t get much joy as the staff didn’t really know what happened.

Sarah
SarahVictoria

Good quality photo books, however the new system/update needs some major improvements.

Nomads
NomadsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use program.

Good value and Pleased with final product, however ......
Be aware photos are printed lighter than your originals. You Need to adjust the contrast or brightness to get original true colors.

Chele
ChelePerth, WA

Software not user friendly

Follow up with the staff is exceptional. They are always there ready to help. I now will have a great memory of my trip in photo book form, although the photos are not pristine quality, despite having the book reprinted for me at no extra cost.