Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Marcia V.
Marcia V.

Poor service

I placed an order for canvas pics and I didn’t realised when I was uploading the pics that they were outside the boarder. It would have been courteous if I could have received a call to let me know before it was printed. I would have paid for a bigger canvas if needed but instead the pics were made and most of pic was folded over the side. Obviously I can’t used these now. I am very disappointed. This is the first time I used Big W photos and I was not happy with the service at all.

glynintassie
glynintassieBarrington

So disappointed in new BigW Photos web-site.

Rick
Rick

Why oh why try to fix something that ain't broken!!!

Like many reviewers I have used your online photo site for many years and have been extremely happy with its ease of use, editing functions and end results but now you go and change over to a new platform which is infinitely inferior and doesn't have any of the add on features. I'm guessing the person who made this decision is lacking cerebral matter as it may look more modern but the functionality is sadly lacking. From a customer service standpoint it would have perhaps been an idea to trial it with your loyal users rather than just assume that this is what they want. There are many other online businesses competing for this space and BigW has just made an enormous error. Extremely disappointing

Diane
DianeSydney, NSW

BigW photos new platform

Staci
StaciAU

NOT ABLE TO SAVE

WHY doesn’t the app allow me to save my project?!!! What’s the point of creating something if you can’t save it? I’ve lost everything. Don’t waste your time. Far more reliable apps out there.

Hours and hours of work lost

I had a 16x12 project saved on old site which took me many hours to do. Without warning it was deleted because they are no longer printing that size album.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Changed website and lost project I was working

My wife was working on a book to send to her parents in the UK with 400 photos. Big W upgraded without warning and we lost many hours work. Would risk using them again.

I found what I was wanting to do not very user friendly

I was putting a photo on 2 coffee mugs. When I received them they certainly were not what I was expecting. There was not enough explanation on where to place the photo. I thought I would be getting a full photo on one side of mug but I got a very small photo (postage stamp size) on the side of the mug opposite the handle. I have been back into my store to see what I had done wrong and how this happened but didn’t get much joy as the staff didn’t really know what happened.

Not worth it

So unhappy with my product. I purchased a blanket gift for a friends birthday and it turned out very below average. The photos themselves are fine, but have printed on the blanket so crooked. As I’m paying $110 for it I would at least expect it the photos to be printed on straight. Kinda embarrassed to now give this as a gift.

Find out how Big W Photos compares to other Photo Printing Services

All sorts of problems with new big W photo website

Words & photos to blurry to see. I've used 2 different browsers with the same result. You need to zoom in to read the text you type but the type option doesn't work on zoom so when you type you have to zoom out again & everything is unfocused. I am getting headaches doing my books. The features are very limiting without many backgrounds to choose from & no borders. No embellishments. Fonts are very limiting to & bare no relationship to the sizes they were before. Also doesn't seem like any of the suggestions to improve the site have been actioned. Very disappointing.

Joe
Joe

Why change your online photo site

I tried to do a photo book on the Harvey Norman online site, only to find they have changed the way it’s done, it’s now useless. I decided to give Big W ago, GUESS WHAT, same terrible setup as HN. I have just waisted 2hrs trying to do one simple 8x6 photobook. It kept dropping out and losing pics & wouldn’t let me save anything. Ridiculous. Looks like I’ll be going to Snapfish. Please look at the reviews from other cust trying to do photo books and please fix this issue.

VeePerth, WA

Big w photo new site has a glitch

Vee

Good news, after persisting their IT finally found my 60 page project and reinstalled it, so I have finished my book :)

Lisa
LisaAU

cut off

got my photos bk and about 2cm is cut off from the top from the original photo not good when it has your head at the top and cuts some of it off

MAV
MAVSydney, NSW

The new photo website is horrible

I have ordered a few photos books from Big W photos. They are fantastic and you can get some really good deals. The new website is horrible. It's slow, doesn't upload all pictures, keeps coming up with errors. Won't be ordering again purely because website is so painful.

michelm
michelmSydney, NSW

A real head ache to work with.

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Very dissatisfied

I ordered a cushion cover with my late fathers portrait on it for my mother for Mother's Day.
Dissapointed would be an understatement!
I uploaded a photo of my father and his dog, and this is how it was printed,with the top part of his head missing.
Needless to say, I won't be using the service again.

Kiera C
Kiera CPerth

New Photo Book Website is TERRIBLE

If I could give 0 stars I would. I was making a photo book for my mother's 50th. After spending ten 12 hour days on my photo book, when I went to order, the whole thing was gone, despite saving always. It just went completely blank whilst in my cart. I will now not have a present. The time off work and life that I took out to complete this I cannot get back. There is no number to call either, just an email. Devastated. Disappointed. Angry. Will NEVER use again.

Terrible

Ordered a set of stock standard photo, all the same size 4 x 6 and all the same finish. Paid express post for them think they should arrive in a week or so. 8 days later I finally receive confirmation they have been shipped. I wouldn’t expect them to be shipped straight away but 8 days later? Appalling service. No communication, couldn’t even track the order. Will not use again.

Grammy
GrammyNew South Wales

Recent upgrade disappointing

Having recently completed a project was keen to complete another album. Have found the upgrade has removed a large number of features. Background, embellishments. Will be looking at other sites.

Unhappy with upgrade of site.

I have made dozens of beautiful books for friends and family over many years. Most with big W I always found their site to be the best user friendly site of all. Background colours and themes seem to be gone along with embellishments and frames etc etc. I am finding it difficult to tilt photos on an angle and to rearrange pages appears to be a no go. First time users may think this site ok but after using old site this upgrade doesn’t measure up at all. Looking forward to seeing some improvements perhaps before looking for one more user friendly.

Diane
DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed Website

The upgrade to this website is terrible. Where are the textured backgrounds, embellishments, borders and choice of fonts. I was also nearly finished a book and it disappeared, after many hours of preparation. Not happy. All old projects have also disappeared. I will not be using this site again.

Sarah

Poor quality and poor customer service when questioned.

SarahVictoria

Good quality photo books, however the new system/update needs some major improvements.

Abbycat1
Abbycat1Sydney Surrounds, NSW

An "Upgrade" to the site has erased my projects

35 pages, and a lot of hours wasted. They "upgraded" their site. All of my work is gone and can't be recovered. Very unhappy and taking my business elsewhere.
They managed to save my photos, but not my projects. Surely, if they could do one, they could do the other?

Tassy
Tassy

Terrible quality

Received my large order, all photos were very poor quality. Grainy, heads cut off etc. I've emailed all week I've rang and been on hold for 20 minutes. No one responds. I went in store and they can't help. Very poor service and very disappointed with my photos.