Big W Photos

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Dee77
Dee77

Beware, the new software is poor quality compared to the previous one.

I have previously ordered many Photo books from Big W with great success, however the new software has less options for background colours and embellishment, and is not user friendly. I am currently frozen out as I try to add more photos and the screen freezes and I cannot go back to the project. Total waste of my time. The last book I printed had text cut off the top of many pages, yet no warnings displayed when I was creating. They lure us with half price specials, but can't deliver the quality. Never again!

Sue
Sue

memories

I wasnt too sure on how the photo books would turn out but am so pleased with them. Wonderful quality. Would definitely recommend the books.
The engraved glasses I would not recommend. The font was way too small and no option given to increase the size.
Canvas photos were OK. Not the best quality.

Nice product

I thought the writing on the glass was too small and too light in colour and I don’t remember being given the opportunity to increase the font and colour size!

Quality Slipping

This would be the 7th canvas photo I have ordered from Big W Photos and unfortunately this one is a bit of a disappointment. The canvas isn't as tight to the frame as the others and there is part of the end of a staple sticking out of the wooden frame. It was ordered as a portrait but the hanging strap is for a horizontal picture. I will be using velcro strips to hang it, so I can get around that problem. I am just disappointed in their quality control, I hope the canvas wont sag over time. Please don't let your standards slip.

UNHAPPY

I Have been trying to order for half hour. Not giving right info to allow order. Can't get a password to sign in. Not easy although have done ordering before.

Thomas K.
Thomas K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good deal

The photo book is of good quality and came after a few days. The website unfortunately is not very user friendly especially for older customers. Would have liked easier text with photos.

Glenda S
Glenda SPerth, WA

Fathers day mug and stubby holder

I was very happy with the ordering process and delivery time. The mug is fabulous and the stubby holder is perfect. I will definitely be using this service again. Thanks

Carla Zizek
Carla ZizekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient

Very convenient but the last 2 sets of photos I have had did have lines through them I was disappointed with photos quality was good colour was also good it was just the lines

Kith
KithSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

The online photo order platform is very disappointing. I placed one order, I was charged but the order didn't process. Had to contact support and manually get it processed ( it was not an easy task to get help from support for that). Then one of the print in that order was not what I expected ( the portal didn't show a correct preview). The photo came out landscape when I wanted it in portraited. Placed another order for that and that too got stuck!!!

Kellie Nolan
Kellie NolanSydney, NSW

It's ok..

No borders or embellishments anymore so not as great to do album's etc. Was much better before the site upgrade a few years ago. Can't make new projects from albums downloaded awhile ago. Had to add them all over again.

g4libby
g4libbyHobart, TAS

Good quality photos

My photos mostly came out really well. A couple of them were cut off on the side even though the preview looked fine. Not too big a deal, but can't give 5 stars because of it.

Dunkers
DunkersWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality and timeliness.

Product was good, easy to purchase, app could be better in terms of being able to edit and know what the issues are with the ‘!’ Goods were delivered to the store roughly on time but no notification to say it was ready

Great final product

Outcome is good. I have made many books when they were on special. The only problem I have is that it can be too small to see when adding some text.

Photobook

Good value, for the price. Photobook was as I expected. The layout was easy to use, & navigation was easy. The quality was very good, given that my pics were old.

Kristy
KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Big W Photo Offers!

Ive purchased the 40 page Photo Book before. Looked great! Very well done. This time i got a 70th Birthday mug for my Dad. Love it! Hopefully he'll love it too.