Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Big W? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Missing posters! Duplicates and missing images

Went in twice, they didn't know what I had ordered or where they were.No computer system for pics.Found 3X same pic instead of 2 missing images.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

Krystal H.
Krystal H.Sydney, NSW

Patience required, but so worth it!

Angnat
AngnatBeechford

Brought for present

Just love the engraved glass wear..perfect for present’s.
Heaps of different styles and done so well. Price is fantastic and posted quickly.
The steam less wine glass is one of my favourites.
I’m a return buyer and I will be buying more.

Louise
LouiseSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Was perfect. Had it made for a gift and thet loved it.

Had a few prints done for xmas presents, everyone loved them and got many compliments. Recommend to anyone. Will be creating more in the near future.
So many sizes available. Great work

Sally D
Sally DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Photos in a flash!

I have been using Big W for photos, photo frames and other photographic giftware for many years. It is always easy to use and if I do have a question, because the technology does change, I always receive prompt and friendly help. The lass who works there has been employed for many years and is always friendly and efficient. The quality is always very good and I receive photos very promptly. It is because of this I would go nowhere else. I did try another chain store for a canvas print and was disappointed with the quality, so never again.

Great calendars

Really liked the functionality of the BigW website for creating calendars. Easy to use and much more flexible than some competing suppliers. I am looking forward to using it for some of the other print products

Tango Juliette
Tango JulietteNorth Western Region, NSW

Great products. Website a bit difficult.

I found it easy to get the photos onto the project- but difficulty at the last step when I wanted to “print”. I never knew it had saved. Frustrating me countless times, while I tried again and again to make my project. At the end, I found it had automatic saved my project ( about 6 times). I know it was probably me, although I think I’m reasonably tech savy, if I have problems, I’m guessing I’m not the only one.
Products turned up in time, and were really nicely prepared. I have made many photo products. The outcome always very good.

Deenika
DeenikaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Canvas Photos!!

Always great quality pictures/ canvas, really quick turn around and quite regularly often really great specials that you can’t pass up! The online process is convenient and user friendly. Thanks Big W!!

Katarina Z.
Katarina Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Christmas gift

Absolutely love how the photo turned out enlarged for our in-laws. Thank-you Big W you did not disappoint us.. it looks great up on the wall. Couldn’t be more happier..

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Very comfortable access and results

We have found the results of the photo printing to be faultless -- the staff are always ready to assist if we have any questions in regards to the screen layout and format --

Job Satisfaction

I love my annual family calendars!

For 10 years I have used BigW Photos to make a calendar using annual photos of our ever growing family. Great value and quality. The kids especially love to look out for their special photos on their birthday!!

Patricia M.
Patricia M.South East Queensland, QLD

I love my new keyring!

I ordered a square keyring, with a photo of Phoenix, my beautiful elderly cat. It is double sided, so I can see more of his cheeky lovable face. Great price and quality.

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Big w photos sucks

It’s 21 December
This morning I ordered 4 key rings and 5 photos printed..
Ordered, paid, went through etc
$16.40 deducted from my bank account from Big W Photos.
No confirmation email. No order history.
Called Big W, there’s no record of my order.
So they say I need to fill an automated form to say what happened as the site is external to big w and they don’t have a phone number!
Absolute shambles. So angry. Don’t want to order more now in case they take more money and don’t send the order

helzbelz
helzbelzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prompt service

Prompt service easy to upload on the app with click and collect.0
Very rich in colours
Why do they insist on at least 30 words when just a few words can describe how good the prints are - mind boggles

Christie
ChristieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic quality

Professional calendars and canvas prints perfectly of treasured family photos exquisitely produced at decent price
Make any home feel more fun
Happy birthday or Xmas gifts that they can enjoy all year round.

Photo books

Could not fault the quality on both photo books and kids story books! I was so happy with the photo book I had made! Would Highly recommend, great prices to

Barbara K.
Barbara K.Perth, WA

Photo turned out great

The only issues I had was poor communication from all involved. Rang the store to see if it had arrived there, was told it was there so went to pick it up and know one could find it for a while. Then 3 days later got an email to say it is at the store for pick up

Lorraine S
Lorraine S

Perfect Xmas gift.

Photo book was better than I expected and came very quickly! So happy with my purchase I bought another one. Great way to hold onto memories. Very pleased with the results.

Good and not so good

Basically a good product that I've used for years. The quality of paper and the binding is great for the price. If you're like me you'll wait for the special prices. Very sad that my local Big W is no longer available for book pick up. Yes I'm sure they are closing down stores so I might switch to post at some stage. My main criticism is that during the placement of photos online, they no longer have temporary guides on the page like they used to. It makes really hard to achieve accurate design

Rachel
RachelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Very easy purchase. Easy to use online program. Many pictures, colours and patterns to choose from. Good quality, clear photos and good quality paper. Alerts if photo is not good enough quality. Great price. Very happy.

Photo Book

Seemed to be a bit difficult to navigate at first, but once got the hang of it, it was fine. It would be great if one could actually "review" the book before sending off. My book had a few errors in it - which I couldn't see before I sent it off. Working with the voucher system too was a bit of a headache. However, was pleasantly surpised by the book and the fast delivery.

Khloe
KhloeHobart, TAS

Photo book

My photo book I got about 1 week ago is awesome, I personally feel these make a lively gift for teenage girls, something for them to keep and cherish, I've now purchased two and they are absolutely beautiful, recommended highly

Noeline
Noeline

Great quality fast service

Fabulous outcome, calendars are awesome. Fast delivery and great quality. Was worried may not arrive for Christmas but happy to receive within a week. Have used them now for the last 3 years. Very happy.

Glenn L.
Glenn L.

Great product

Very happy with the sticky back photos
Perfect solution for putting photos on our fridge and walls and being removable is a real bonus
I will be selecting many more of the grandchildren to post around the bedroom walls

Paul
PaulWestern Australia

Excellent quality

Very impressed with the quality of the printing and value for money. It would be great if there was a little bit more flexibility in how you can arrange the photos within each page of the album, but the quality of the product more than makes up for the restricted layouts.