Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Kristy
KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Big W Photo Offers!

Ive purchased the 40 page Photo Book before. Looked great! Very well done. This time i got a 70th Birthday mug for my Dad. Love it! Hopefully he'll love it too.

Rates and Fees

Thanks big w, the quality is excellent

I loved the photobook I made online. It came out just how I wanted it. The photobook only took 7 working days for it to be ready. Thanks again Big W.

LynJ
LynJHunter Region, NSW

Great staff

I use big w photos often. The apps and kiosk don't always work.... but staff and end product are outstanding. If you want a review however you should not dictate how many words I get to say

Debmac1
Debmac1Perth, WA

Postage exhorbitant

Great if you want to collect from a store (free). Specials are great value and easy enough to use but postage was more than $40 - about 40% more than my total order and that was standard delivery. In excess of $1200 for express. You can't see delivery fee before you order, different to Big W usual order rates, and can't use Everyday Rewards. Of course it takes a bit of work to compile an order so you are going to pay the postage rather than repeat the whole process on another app. Will be wiser next time.

Store LocationOnline

Sandyk
SandykNorth Queensland, QLD

Photo Book options of backgrounds etc. unsuitable

Maddison
MaddisonGoldcoast

Very good products.

Photos great and I will be doing more but I seemed to get a quite a few doubles. I didn’t order doubles but, still great product.service excellent.I just put in another order, no complaints, price great. Thanks

Lyndi W.
Lyndi W.Hunter Region, NSW

Easy as

This makes printing photos so much easier. Simple to use, but make sure you follow the order right to the end to submit. Take awhile to upload big orders, so need to keep checking to finalise at the end.

Store LocationCessnock
Trudi B.
Trudi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good products and love the specials

I have used Big W Photos for many years now. The only fault is the newer site isn't as good as the old one, but the amount of products available has increased a lot. I mainly do photo gifts and love the personal touch to gifts I get.

sherbybomb
sherbybombMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick, easy, and great products

So easy to order online or using the app, great product selections available with customises available for personalised gifts and quick delivery, or free in store pick up is fantastic

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very well made and prompt service

Would like to see a few boarders and embellishments to put on the pages. Over all very happy with the finished product. Delivery was also prompt. Would diffidently use Big W again.

Not happy
Not happyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Very disappointed with the new site, I have completed many photo books over the past few years and they have been great. I’m So angry and disappointed that I am unable to reorder previous projects and the lack of features in the new site, no frames, borders or embellishments. Will have to look elsewhere.

Joanne
Joanne Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New web update crazy.

I have been using the Big W Photo site for at least 7 years to make Photo Books for clients that I take on holidays and I am very disappointed with the new site. Really NO BORDERS for the photos. No little embellishments to add. Very boring, I may look else where.

Whitehouse
WhitehouseSydney, NSW

Love photo books!

They can be a lot of work to make but the fruits of your labour are def in the finished products. The updated site is a little more effort than the last time I made photo books with Big W Photos and working on an iMac I found I needed Google Chrome to make it work properly.

Just Saying
Just Saying Sydney, NSW

Just saying

I’ve had several photos done. First I tried the canvas photos, quite happy. Then I tried the glass photos happy with the glass photo , but honestly it would be much better without a border , I did click on no border but still ended up with a border. Last photo so far that I’ve had done is a metal photo, so far this is the winner, the photo size I chose is large, same as the others , but this is the standout, has a small border which is ok , without would give it a 10/10 , but I still rate it 9/10 ..Jayne

Good result

Reasonably easy to do. Great idea for families to share old photos before they are lost!
Backgrounds could have been a little better - I used plain, but I have seen soft patterns that look better. Stripes and spots detract from the photos.
Good price and quick service. Very happy with the 3 albums I did for adult child and 2 grandchildren

Dee W.
Dee W.

So Disappointing!

Before 2021 I completed 4 family history books and they have been fabulous. I have just started no 5 and am devastated to find how boring its going to look!!! What's happened to the photo frames and embellishments that make you want to turn each page? I feel like cancelling my progress, despite having paid upfront. I have put so much work into this and am going to be disappointed with the result!! Does anyone from bigw read this??

What a fantastic gift idea...

My Mum absolutely loved the personalised gift l sent her. I found the site easy to navigate(even though l am NOT tech savvy!!) I would recommend this site to all.

Raeleen W.
Raeleen W.Darwin, NT

New Version of Online Photos is Terrible

Not user friendly. Missing embellishments and borders/frames. Always used Big W Photos for photobooks and calendars. Hadn’t noticed the missing items until I had uploaded all my pics into book

ROCKET
ROCKETCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

NEW SETUP IS TERRIBLE!!

New updated software is absolutely terrible. Not user friendly at all. Not flexible when using personal dates. Less backgrounds. No embelishments or boarders. Found all this out after uploading alot of photos. I have been a long time maker of calendars for the family for over 10 years. Will start looking elsewhere. This is not a software improvement but a software catastrophy Big W. Looked for other sites where I can pick up in store but they are all owned by Fuji Film with same database. Very, very disappointing.

Store LocationBendigo
S P
S PQueensland

Disappointed in my photo tile and key ring -too dark

The photo tiles and key rings are too dark and not sharp - poor quality. The price and ease of ordering online was good but the result was so disappointing. Emailed customer service and their response was “bare in mind that when viewing images on a computer / phone screen they will always appear lighter/ brighter as the screen is back lit”. This is a copout
excuse especially as you are ordering the items online, how else are you to view/review the items if not on a computer/phone screen? Won’t be using again.

MallyGee
MallyGeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time user now going elsewhere

I've created over 75 photobooks over the years and have previously given a rave review but I'm now one very disappointed ex-customer who has found a new alternative provider. Please bring back the features of the old website and the previous 'ease-of-use'.

Photobooks

Have done many photobook s calendars and other things with Big W....I am waiting for the site improvement as stated...can you advise when this will be please.
I want to continue to support Big W but at present without borders...embellishments..
And many other previous features...and paying the same price...the decision to stay loyal is becoming more difficult...look forward to the added changes...many thanks

PFG211
PFG211Perth, WA

Photo Calendar

Product was produced quickly to a high standard and easy to collect in-store. The software is a little bit clunky to use but still intuitive. Would happily use it again.

not worth the effort

After making photo books and calendars for 10 years and being extremely happy with the results and service I am extremely disappointed with the new site and feel that I will have to look elsewhere .
The new site, despite being told that it would be improved once it was up & running, is very poor -no borders, limited backgrounds, text is difficult to get the correct size and inability to crop photos. Please develop and fine tune this site asap or I'm quite certain that you will lose this customer and many more. The new site JUST DOES NOT WORK!

Disappointing

Have produced many 100 page books on the old site which was fabulous. The new site lacks borders, embellishments, a variety of backgrounds & most of all fine tuning of photo sizes, etc. This all has to be guess work. I looked at the new site months ago & I'm back on it today. Nothing has changed. I would have thought that it would have been further developed by now. Why can't some of the features that were on the old site be reproduced in some form? The site just seems impossible to use. Disappointed!