Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Mobile website error

End result was great but creating product was not. Multiple attempts to upload photos to mobile website failed with no error message before I realised the full website was required.

Very happy with my canvas prints

I am extremely happy with the canvas prints of my photographs. The reproduction of the three photos is excellent, much better than I thought they would be. Being able to pick up my prints from my local Big W store is another bonus. I also got a great deal price wise through the Fathers Day special. The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is I thought there could have been a greater choice of fonts.

Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What have you done????

Creativity

It would be useful if the software had boarders, embellishments, emojis. It was easy to use and upload but it didn't allow you to be more creative. Simple things like adding hearts would be lovely.

Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

Photobook disaster

I have created so many photobooks over the years with Big W but this new website is an absolute disaster. I am having so many problems with it. Also there is no embellishments etc. This is not a user friendly site, I am so disappointed. I will have to start creating photobooks through other sites. Why change things when there is nothing wrong with it.

Marcia V.
Marcia V.

Poor service

I placed an order for canvas pics and I didn’t realised when I was uploading the pics that they were outside the boarder. It would have been courteous if I could have received a call to let me know before it was printed. I would have paid for a bigger canvas if needed but instead the pics were made and most of pic was folded over the side. Obviously I can’t used these now. I am very disappointed. This is the first time I used Big W photos and I was not happy with the service at all.

glynintassie
glynintassieBarrington

So disappointed in new BigW Photos web-site.

Diane
DianeSydney, NSW

BigW photos new platform

Staci
StaciAU

NOT ABLE TO SAVE

WHY doesn’t the app allow me to save my project?!!! What’s the point of creating something if you can’t save it? I’ve lost everything. Don’t waste your time. Far more reliable apps out there.

Find out how Big W Photos compares to other Photo Printing Services

Hours and hours of work lost

I had a 16x12 project saved on old site which took me many hours to do. Without warning it was deleted because they are no longer printing that size album.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Changed website and lost project I was working

My wife was working on a book to send to her parents in the UK with 400 photos. Big W upgraded without warning and we lost many hours work. Would risk using them again.

I found what I was wanting to do not very user friendly

I was putting a photo on 2 coffee mugs. When I received them they certainly were not what I was expecting. There was not enough explanation on where to place the photo. I thought I would be getting a full photo on one side of mug but I got a very small photo (postage stamp size) on the side of the mug opposite the handle. I have been back into my store to see what I had done wrong and how this happened but didn’t get much joy as the staff didn’t really know what happened.

Find out how Big W Photos compares to other Photo Printing Services

All sorts of problems with new big W photo website

Words & photos to blurry to see. I've used 2 different browsers with the same result. You need to zoom in to read the text you type but the type option doesn't work on zoom so when you type you have to zoom out again & everything is unfocused. I am getting headaches doing my books. The features are very limiting without many backgrounds to choose from & no borders. No embellishments. Fonts are very limiting to & bare no relationship to the sizes they were before. Also doesn't seem like any of the suggestions to improve the site have been actioned. Very disappointing.

Joe
Joe

Why change your online photo site

I tried to do a photo book on the Harvey Norman online site, only to find they have changed the way it’s done, it’s now useless. I decided to give Big W ago, GUESS WHAT, same terrible setup as HN. I have just waisted 2hrs trying to do one simple 8x6 photobook. It kept dropping out and losing pics & wouldn’t let me save anything. Ridiculous. Looks like I’ll be going to Snapfish. Please look at the reviews from other cust trying to do photo books and please fix this issue.

michelm
michelmSydney, NSW

A real head ache to work with.

Annette Adsett
Annette AdsettRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hard cover personalised books

After selecting an advertisement for a book with a photo on the cover, I started composing the book, but a cover photo wasn't allowed. Why? I have previously compiled 27 books.

Mary
Mary

Excellent quality and online customer service

I designed premium cushion prints for mothers day, received all on time and quality was excellent for 2 out of the 3 cushions. When I asked for a reprint of the 3rd cushion due to poor printing, customer service were very accomodating and reprinted with no issues. It turned out perfect.

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Very dissatisfied

I ordered a cushion cover with my late fathers portrait on it for my mother for Mother's Day.
Dissapointed would be an understatement!
I uploaded a photo of my father and his dog, and this is how it was printed,with the top part of his head missing.
Needless to say, I won't be using the service again.

Kiera C
Kiera CPerth

New Photo Book Website is TERRIBLE

If I could give 0 stars I would. I was making a photo book for my mother's 50th. After spending ten 12 hour days on my photo book, when I went to order, the whole thing was gone, despite saving always. It just went completely blank whilst in my cart. I will now not have a present. The time off work and life that I took out to complete this I cannot get back. There is no number to call either, just an email. Devastated. Disappointed. Angry. Will NEVER use again.

Terrible

Ordered a set of stock standard photo, all the same size 4 x 6 and all the same finish. Paid express post for them think they should arrive in a week or so. 8 days later I finally receive confirmation they have been shipped. I wouldn’t expect them to be shipped straight away but 8 days later? Appalling service. No communication, couldn’t even track the order. Will not use again.

Grammy
GrammyNew South Wales

Recent upgrade disappointing

Having recently completed a project was keen to complete another album. Have found the upgrade has removed a large number of features. Background, embellishments. Will be looking at other sites.

Unhappy with upgrade of site.

I have made dozens of beautiful books for friends and family over many years. Most with big W I always found their site to be the best user friendly site of all. Background colours and themes seem to be gone along with embellishments and frames etc etc. I am finding it difficult to tilt photos on an angle and to rearrange pages appears to be a no go. First time users may think this site ok but after using old site this upgrade doesn’t measure up at all. Looking forward to seeing some improvements perhaps before looking for one more user friendly.

Saraha
SarahaRivett 2611, ACT

Good quality photos for a good price

From the moment you start using Big W photos to the time you pick up your items, every step is really easy. The prices are also really good and the specials are fantastic

EvieB
EvieBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job - thankyou Big W

Excellent job on my holiday photos, printed as a photobook. Very happy with it. The website could be improved, however, it was a good result for a good price. Have used a number of times and will continue to use.

Diane
DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed Website

The upgrade to this website is terrible. Where are the textured backgrounds, embellishments, borders and choice of fonts. I was also nearly finished a book and it disappeared, after many hours of preparation. Not happy. All old projects have also disappeared. I will not be using this site again.