Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (59)

Disappointed

Ordered a 2020 calendar for a Christmas present and received a 2019 calendar. Was mucked around and had rude customer service from workers just trying to get my order so wont bother asking for my calendar to be fixed and probably wont use Big W photos again.

Ouranita
OuranitaSydney

Poor colour quality and clumsy photobook creating process

I wanted to try Big W photo printing services for single prints and photo book gifts. A very disappointing result for single prints. I ensured the images were high resolution, high quality and individually adjusted for best settings in Photoshop. The colour cast and brightness/contrast results on the prints are extremely disappointing. Faces/skin tones look very washed out and pasty. I had ordered these prints to send as gifts. Now they are in the rubbish bin.

The photo book process is clumsy and laborious. After several hours creating a photobook, the software would not allow me to complete the purchase - it stopped midway through the ordering process and would not allow me to exit or proceed further. Disappointment all round.

Chele
ChelePerth, WA

Software not user friendly

Follow up with the staff is exceptional. They are always there ready to help. I now will have a great memory of my trip in photo book form, although the photos are not pristine quality, despite having the book reprinted for me at no extra cost.

Blurry photos

I ordered 300 photos (first time ordering photos online) and am terribly disappointed. The photos arent sharp as they should be. And some heads were chopped off at the top. Not sure if this was a bad batch.

Photo Printing Services

Find out how Big W Photos compares to other Photo Printing Services

Angela
Angela

Not very happy

The soft cover photo book came damaged, cracked on one side and bended, not packed properly to protect the photo book. No email confirmation about the order, although the order came pretty quickly.

Andy
AndyDarwin, NT

Online experience great, in-store service needs work!

Online specials were great, web page user friendly, and finished products i.e, calendars and photo books were great. Free and timely delivery to a store near me is an attractive feature. Pick up service was poor as it was unattended twice. Maybe a counter bell or buzzer be installed to notify staff?

WING
WINGSydney

Not what I expect.

If you are look for instant prints and you do have choice, I recommend you to go OFFICEWORK rather than BIGW or KMART. I used all of three services print 4x6 and 5x7inch photo. The colour is far different from the actual photo and edge cutting[bleeding area] is not quite actual as well. The border one will look nicer than no border on [overall comments]. It happen couple times print ghost shadow for the photo. Quite disappointed and I don't think I will use it again.

Warren
WarrenFar North Queensland, QLD

Do not Expect to get what you see!

Kathy
Kathy

Your software stopped working before the discount deadline..

Well I’ve been trying to take advantage of the photo book sales in this past month. The sale ended 15 minutes ago and I’ve been battling to get your fujifilm software to load for my $94 (now $124) album for 2 hours. Deadline missed... unreliable software... I can’t even get the projects to load.
What a waste of 4 hours creating this book for the deadline.
Oh! And the pop up said to contact support for help... but there’s no link or number.
Oh! Oh! The mobile app wouldn’t recognize my password when I tried to pay for the project via that..

Photo Printing Services