Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Some improvements would be useful

I made a very large family history album and found it difficult to read the writing I was placing in the album because it did not allow me to enlarge it. For that reason I had one copy printed and used it to edit the album so I could buy six, one for each of my children. There were problems with the printing but these were eventually sorted out by a kind representative of the company and the completed and very satisfactory albums arrived in time to be Christmas gifts. Because of the difficulties I was offered a discount which I accepted gratefully.

prints

I have just completed 2 large print orders, first one nearly six hundred most were cropped or very dark, so I thought I would try again, this time I went through each photo to make sure all settings were right ( about 320 photos) once again very poor job most are dark ect. So will not upload photos again.

Cannot pay!!

I have spent hours putting a photo book together, all photos uploaded after submitting but it will not let me get past ‘re-directing to PayPal’ it continues to whirl around nine stop! My album is just sitting in the cart I have tried other devices to retrieve (via my log in) but nothing in the cart, only on my iPad. Worked in January?

Incredulous
IncredulousPerth, WA

Magic Wow Mug disappointing

The mug was amazing the first time. Worked fast and the print was perfect. But after *one* use, it has not gone completely black again - we've tried a couple more times and it's been 24 hours since the last try - and so you can see the design quite clearly. This was a novelty gift and I am really disappointed.

Michele
MicheleSouth East Queensland, QLD

The upgrade is much poorer!!!

Since whatever upgrade was done to this site, the outcome & options are much poorer quality! I have created many photobooks using Big W Photos, but after picking up my recent one I am quite disappointed! Pictures were grainy, the first page was actually stuck to the front cover, no option to frame photos, no icons to add & very few choices for backgrounds etc. I hope it improves as generally I am quite satisfied with the results & find it easy to use!

Photobooks gone to sh*%

Have created and purchased photobooks with Big W for years. Since the new update which is terrible and a nightmare to use. I am not happy at all with the product compared to what I used to receive. I was so excited to pick it up after having to find out myself it was ready to collect which they normally send a message, but not now.
Opening up my photo book to view...I find my front page has a white line down the side...but with my 9 other photobooks I’ve created never had this issue.
The new back cover also makes it feel dodgy and is white instead of black and glossy like the old ones which made it easy to clean them.
Very disappointed.

Photobooks and absolute disaster

I have done several photobooks through big w in the past, now they’ve changed their platform to Fuji and it’s a disaster! Way more difficult to work out, can’t save your job and not at all user friendly!! I don’t know why they changed.... they’ve lost me.

TAO
TAOQueensland

Photo book nightmare

Store LocationOnline
Heather Shaw
Heather ShawVictoria

Photobook. Shocking service and program

This program is hopeless since they changed to Fuji. Can’t even change page order or do banners etc Project Kept freezing 3 hours on hold for service. Emails answered 4 days later. Only to be told I didn’t save project. Even tho I have done lots of photo books and was up to page 70. Lost project and lost me as a customer until they fix their program

L&R
L&RSouth East Queensland, QLD

BigW PHOTO BOOKS. Now MUCH harder to compile

Lobita14
Lobita14Sydney, NSW

Photos and books are ok

I have not problem with the photo lab quality of their products, but some of my last two photo orders were never notified to me. I needed to call to the store and chase orders, and find out that one was never done (after 2 weeks) and another one was done but never got the email telling me that it was ready for pick up.
Not sure if it is miscommunication between staff or simple a problem with their email notification system.

JDY
JDYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

the website will test your patience

The website literally kept crashing and I have to start all over again for 20x. It is not user friendly. After exerting too much effort, the whole album was empty—

Also, you have to upload photos a numerous times— then end up with no photo uploaded. The “save” icon doesnt save anything.

Cathy J
Cathy JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Average quality

After hearing a few good reviews from friends, I decided to go with Big W to get some prints done.
Ordered 2 x canvas prints and a couple of photos.
First of all I was supposed to get free shipping as I’m in lockdown in Vic (as stated on your website) yet still charged the full price for shipping - not happy.
Canvas prints arrived today. One of them was pretty good, the quality was great but the second one was dark, blurry and very poor quality. So bad in fact that I’ll have to get it done again.
The photos I ordered that were ‘next day’ still haven’t arrived and were done a week ago.
Not impressed!!!

Moiramappers
MoiramappersSydney Surrounds, NSW

Photobook nightmare

Since changing to Fuji photobooks the ease of creation has bombed. Can’t rearrange pages, can’t step backwards, doesn’t have embellishments or borders, and most infuriatingly of all you can’t clear used pictures. Therefore when creating a 100 pg photobook you must scroll through hundreds of photos each time. Prints are great but forget the photobooks!

Never received

I bought four canvas prints from big w. It has been three weeks and they still have not been made. Big W have ignored all my emails requesting a refund. Not happy

Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What have you done????

Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

Photobook disaster

I have created so many photobooks over the years with Big W but this new website is an absolute disaster. I am having so many problems with it. Also there is no embellishments etc. This is not a user friendly site, I am so disappointed. I will have to start creating photobooks through other sites. Why change things when there is nothing wrong with it.

Marcia V.
Marcia V.

Poor service

I placed an order for canvas pics and I didn’t realised when I was uploading the pics that they were outside the boarder. It would have been courteous if I could have received a call to let me know before it was printed. I would have paid for a bigger canvas if needed but instead the pics were made and most of pic was folded over the side. Obviously I can’t used these now. I am very disappointed. This is the first time I used Big W photos and I was not happy with the service at all.

glynintassie
glynintassieBarrington

So disappointed in new BigW Photos web-site.

Store LocationBigW Photos on-line.
Diane
DianeSydney, NSW

BigW photos new platform

Staci
StaciAU

NOT ABLE TO SAVE

WHY doesn’t the app allow me to save my project?!!! What’s the point of creating something if you can’t save it? I’ve lost everything. Don’t waste your time. Far more reliable apps out there.

Hours and hours of work lost

I had a 16x12 project saved on old site which took me many hours to do. Without warning it was deleted because they are no longer printing that size album.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Changed website and lost project I was working

My wife was working on a book to send to her parents in the UK with 400 photos. Big W upgraded without warning and we lost many hours work. Would risk using them again.

I found what I was wanting to do not very user friendly

I was putting a photo on 2 coffee mugs. When I received them they certainly were not what I was expecting. There was not enough explanation on where to place the photo. I thought I would be getting a full photo on one side of mug but I got a very small photo (postage stamp size) on the side of the mug opposite the handle. I have been back into my store to see what I had done wrong and how this happened but didn’t get much joy as the staff didn’t really know what happened.

All sorts of problems with new big W photo website

Words & photos to blurry to see. I've used 2 different browsers with the same result. You need to zoom in to read the text you type but the type option doesn't work on zoom so when you type you have to zoom out again & everything is unfocused. I am getting headaches doing my books. The features are very limiting without many backgrounds to choose from & no borders. No embellishments. Fonts are very limiting to & bare no relationship to the sizes they were before. Also doesn't seem like any of the suggestions to improve the site have been actioned. Very disappointing.