Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Joe
Joe

Why change your online photo site

I tried to do a photo book on the Harvey Norman online site, only to find they have changed the way it’s done, it’s now useless. I decided to give Big W ago, GUESS WHAT, same terrible setup as HN. I have just waisted 2hrs trying to do one simple 8x6 photobook. It kept dropping out and losing pics & wouldn’t let me save anything. Ridiculous. Looks like I’ll be going to Snapfish. Please look at the reviews from other cust trying to do photo books and please fix this issue.

michelm
michelmSydney, NSW

A real head ache to work with.

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

Very dissatisfied

I ordered a cushion cover with my late fathers portrait on it for my mother for Mother's Day.
Dissapointed would be an understatement!
I uploaded a photo of my father and his dog, and this is how it was printed,with the top part of his head missing.
Needless to say, I won't be using the service again.

Kiera C
Kiera CPerth

New Photo Book Website is TERRIBLE

If I could give 0 stars I would. I was making a photo book for my mother's 50th. After spending ten 12 hour days on my photo book, when I went to order, the whole thing was gone, despite saving always. It just went completely blank whilst in my cart. I will now not have a present. The time off work and life that I took out to complete this I cannot get back. There is no number to call either, just an email. Devastated. Disappointed. Angry. Will NEVER use again.

Terrible

Ordered a set of stock standard photo, all the same size 4 x 6 and all the same finish. Paid express post for them think they should arrive in a week or so. 8 days later I finally receive confirmation they have been shipped. I wouldn’t expect them to be shipped straight away but 8 days later? Appalling service. No communication, couldn’t even track the order. Will not use again.

Grammy
GrammyNew South Wales

Recent upgrade disappointing

Having recently completed a project was keen to complete another album. Have found the upgrade has removed a large number of features. Background, embellishments. Will be looking at other sites.

Unhappy with upgrade of site.

I have made dozens of beautiful books for friends and family over many years. Most with big W I always found their site to be the best user friendly site of all. Background colours and themes seem to be gone along with embellishments and frames etc etc. I am finding it difficult to tilt photos on an angle and to rearrange pages appears to be a no go. First time users may think this site ok but after using old site this upgrade doesn’t measure up at all. Looking forward to seeing some improvements perhaps before looking for one more user friendly.

Diane
DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed Website

The upgrade to this website is terrible. Where are the textured backgrounds, embellishments, borders and choice of fonts. I was also nearly finished a book and it disappeared, after many hours of preparation. Not happy. All old projects have also disappeared. I will not be using this site again.

Sarah

Poor quality and poor customer service when questioned.

SarahVictoria

Good quality photo books, however the new system/update needs some major improvements.

Abbycat1
Abbycat1Sydney Surrounds, NSW

An "Upgrade" to the site has erased my projects

35 pages, and a lot of hours wasted. They "upgraded" their site. All of my work is gone and can't be recovered. Very unhappy and taking my business elsewhere.
They managed to save my photos, but not my projects. Surely, if they could do one, they could do the other?

Tassy
Tassy

Terrible quality

Received my large order, all photos were very poor quality. Grainy, heads cut off etc. I've emailed all week I've rang and been on hold for 20 minutes. No one responds. I went in store and they can't help. Very poor service and very disappointed with my photos.

Laura L.
Laura L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service!

Terrible customer service! The tall lady whom of which has a pale complexion, purple/red hair, wears black squared glasses and round, is very rude (works at Stockland Wetherill Park based store). Messed up printing order 2x, had to go back there and wait for her as she blabbered on with a different customer for 20mins. Had enough so went over and asked for my paid photos that were simply sitting there. She made such a rude face and didn't even say sorry. Regret going to BigW for the photos. Wished I had went to Officeworks or Kmart which have nicer employees.

Amanda W.
Amanda W.Central Queensland, QLD

Over a month and still awaiting family’s Christmas present

Ordered a calendar for family for Christmas within time frame received with incomplete calendar called and said it would be reprinted and still a month later awaiting family’s Christmas present to be reprinted called up local store numourous times to be told they will call when it’s ready.

Nomads
NomadsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use program.

Good value and Pleased with final product, however ......
Be aware photos are printed lighter than your originals. You Need to adjust the contrast or brightness to get original true colors.

Disappointed

Ordered a 2020 calendar for a Christmas present and received a 2019 calendar. Was mucked around and had rude customer service from workers just trying to get my order so wont bother asking for my calendar to be fixed and probably wont use Big W photos again.

Ouranita
OuranitaSydney

Poor colour quality and clumsy photobook creating process

I wanted to try Big W photo printing services for single prints and photo book gifts. A very disappointing result for single prints. I ensured the images were high resolution, high quality and individually adjusted for best settings in Photoshop. The colour cast and brightness/contrast results on the prints are extremely disappointing. Faces/skin tones look very washed out and pasty. I had ordered these prints to send as gifts. Now they are in the rubbish bin.

The photo book process is clumsy and laborious. After several hours creating a photobook, the software would not allow me to complete the purchase - it stopped midway through the ordering process and would not allow me to exit or proceed further. Disappointment all round.

Chele
ChelePerth, WA

Software not user friendly

Follow up with the staff is exceptional. They are always there ready to help. I now will have a great memory of my trip in photo book form, although the photos are not pristine quality, despite having the book reprinted for me at no extra cost.

Blurry photos

I ordered 300 photos (first time ordering photos online) and am terribly disappointed. The photos arent sharp as they should be. And some heads were chopped off at the top. Not sure if this was a bad batch.

Angela
Angela

Not very happy

The soft cover photo book came damaged, cracked on one side and bended, not packed properly to protect the photo book. No email confirmation about the order, although the order came pretty quickly.

Andy
AndyDarwin, NT

Online experience great, in-store service needs work!

Online specials were great, web page user friendly, and finished products i.e, calendars and photo books were great. Free and timely delivery to a store near me is an attractive feature. Pick up service was poor as it was unattended twice. Maybe a counter bell or buzzer be installed to notify staff?

WING
WINGSydney

Not what I expect.

If you are look for instant prints and you do have choice, I recommend you to go OFFICEWORK rather than BIGW or KMART. I used all of three services print 4x6 and 5x7inch photo. The colour is far different from the actual photo and edge cutting[bleeding area] is not quite actual as well. The border one will look nicer than no border on [overall comments]. It happen couple times print ghost shadow for the photo. Quite disappointed and I don't think I will use it again.

Warren
WarrenFar North Queensland, QLD

Do not Expect to get what you see!

Kathy
Kathy

Your software stopped working before the discount deadline..

Well I’ve been trying to take advantage of the photo book sales in this past month. The sale ended 15 minutes ago and I’ve been battling to get your fujifilm software to load for my $94 (now $124) album for 2 hours. Deadline missed... unreliable software... I can’t even get the projects to load.
What a waste of 4 hours creating this book for the deadline.
Oh! And the pop up said to contact support for help... but there’s no link or number.
Oh! Oh! The mobile app wouldn’t recognize my password when I tried to pay for the project via that..

cant order photo book

I have tried to get on the website to order a photobook it keeps wanting me to download android app and I'm trying to do it on a surface2 which is not compatible with the app why won't it let me just do an online order so frustrating chat lady tried to help but couldnt