Big W Photos

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Good and not so good

Basically a good product that I've used for years. The quality of paper and the binding is great for the price. If you're like me you'll wait for the special prices. Very sad that my local Big W is no longer available for book pick up. Yes I'm sure they are closing down stores so I might switch to post at some stage. My main criticism is that during the placement of photos online, they no longer have temporary guides on the page like they used to. It makes really hard to achieve accurate design

Photo Book

Seemed to be a bit difficult to navigate at first, but once got the hang of it, it was fine. It would be great if one could actually "review" the book before sending off. My book had a few errors in it - which I couldn't see before I sent it off. Working with the voucher system too was a bit of a headache. However, was pleasantly surpised by the book and the fast delivery.

Sue
Sue

memories

I wasnt too sure on how the photo books would turn out but am so pleased with them. Wonderful quality. Would definitely recommend the books.
The engraved glasses I would not recommend. The font was way too small and no option given to increase the size.
Canvas photos were OK. Not the best quality.

Nice product

I thought the writing on the glass was too small and too light in colour and I don’t remember being given the opportunity to increase the font and colour size!

Quality Slipping

This would be the 7th canvas photo I have ordered from Big W Photos and unfortunately this one is a bit of a disappointment. The canvas isn't as tight to the frame as the others and there is part of the end of a staple sticking out of the wooden frame. It was ordered as a portrait but the hanging strap is for a horizontal picture. I will be using velcro strips to hang it, so I can get around that problem. I am just disappointed in their quality control, I hope the canvas wont sag over time. Please don't let your standards slip.

Thomas K.
Thomas K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good deal

The photo book is of good quality and came after a few days. The website unfortunately is not very user friendly especially for older customers. Would have liked easier text with photos.

Glenda S
Glenda SPerth, WA

Fathers day mug and stubby holder

I was very happy with the ordering process and delivery time. The mug is fabulous and the stubby holder is perfect. I will definitely be using this service again. Thanks

Carla Zizek
Carla ZizekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient

Very convenient but the last 2 sets of photos I have had did have lines through them I was disappointed with photos quality was good colour was also good it was just the lines

laine6
laine6Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Photo books

I used to love, love ,love Big W photo books but this new format is just so basic, boring and so much more time consuming to create. There are no frames, no embellishments, no themed templates and. you can’t rearrange pages. Backgrounds have to be added page at a time. I’ve made a couple of books using this new format only because they were on special. Having said that the actual finished product is excellent.
Think I’ll be looking for something better and less boring even if I have to pay more.

Kellie Nolan
Kellie NolanSydney, NSW

It's ok..

No borders or embellishments anymore so not as great to do album's etc. Was much better before the site upgrade a few years ago. Can't make new projects from albums downloaded awhile ago. Had to add them all over again.

g4libby
g4libbyHobart, TAS

Good quality photos

My photos mostly came out really well. A couple of them were cut off on the side even though the preview looked fine. Not too big a deal, but can't give 5 stars because of it.

Dunkers
DunkersWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality and timeliness.

Product was good, easy to purchase, app could be better in terms of being able to edit and know what the issues are with the ‘!’ Goods were delivered to the store roughly on time but no notification to say it was ready

Great final product

Outcome is good. I have made many books when they were on special. The only problem I have is that it can be too small to see when adding some text.

Photobook

Good value, for the price. Photobook was as I expected. The layout was easy to use, & navigation was easy. The quality was very good, given that my pics were old.

Kristy
KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Big W Photo Offers!

Ive purchased the 40 page Photo Book before. Looked great! Very well done. This time i got a 70th Birthday mug for my Dad. Love it! Hopefully he'll love it too.