Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Nomads
NomadsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use program.

Good value and Pleased with final product, however ......
Be aware photos are printed lighter than your originals. You Need to adjust the contrast or brightness to get original true colors.

Chele
ChelePerth, WA

Software not user friendly

Follow up with the staff is exceptional. They are always there ready to help. I now will have a great memory of my trip in photo book form, although the photos are not pristine quality, despite having the book reprinted for me at no extra cost.

photo books and the site

I have been making my family photo books since 2010 one maybe 2 every year without fail I have to say the website hasnt changed it really needs new backrounds, emblishments, frames and a lot more new and modern items in there, the site is slow and very often slow to load any photos in there and it not my computer or internet speed it would also be helpful if you could do more editing in the program as well
Come on guys keep up with the trends and get more in there

Really poor quality prints

I ordered some prints and canvases. The prints were so dark the people in them looked as if they had a different skin tone. Really disappointed with the quality and the fact they took almost 2 weeks to print the canvases took less than a week. No advantage to ordering on line at all.

Andy
AndyDarwin, NT

Online experience great, in-store service needs work!

Online specials were great, web page user friendly, and finished products i.e, calendars and photo books were great. Free and timely delivery to a store near me is an attractive feature. Pick up service was poor as it was unattended twice. Maybe a counter bell or buzzer be installed to notify staff?

WING
WINGSydney

Not what I expect.

If you are look for instant prints and you do have choice, I recommend you to go OFFICEWORK rather than BIGW or KMART. I used all of three services print 4x6 and 5x7inch photo. The colour is far different from the actual photo and edge cutting[bleeding area] is not quite actual as well. The border one will look nicer than no border on [overall comments]. It happen couple times print ghost shadow for the photo. Quite disappointed and I don't think I will use it again.

molly_chick
molly_chickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow and Tired website. Needs updating

I have been using Big W's online photo calendars for at least 10 yrs now and create many every Xmas for friends and family. Although the price for the calendars are reasonable when they are on special, the website is so slow to load up and I think Fujitsu or Big W need to update the boarders and backgrounds and embellishments they offer for the calendars. In the whole time i have been creating these calendars it is still the same things i can add as to what it has been for the last 10 yrs. Please update your embellishments and boarders for the online calender's and update your website as its always slow to load up and to sign into and to upload my photos to it. If i could find somewhere else to do my calender's i would .

Paula
PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Just got my order today and I am a bit disappointed. I ordered a black & white canvas but the color came kind of sepia. The quality of the canvas seems ok, but not happy at all with the color.

Cols
ColsSouthern and Hills, SA

Not helpful service

Waited eternity for service which was not helpful and then another assistant tells me something different after I already had lost 160 photos, proceeded with another way and lost 260 photos Not Happy

Kim G
Kim GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

photos great - personalised items NOT

Heather J
Heather JBundaberg 4670

Instructions for making a photo book on line.

I found using your photo book program very limited in instructions & explanations on how to use the program & the symbols provided & what they actually do. Staff in store were confused also & could not provide much information either.

Ellie
Ellie

Poor Quality Photo Book

After reading many good reviews, I created my first photobook with BigW, the software was easy to use, I got a good deal and ordered an 8x11" Personalised Hard Cover Book. The quality of the printed book was not good at all, the photos I got by my mobile phone with 8-12Mb camera looked very bad and I could see the dots in each photo. Some of the photos were taken by a professional photographer, but even they don't look fresh and the colors are disappointing. The paper is thin and wont last too long! I wasted $60.

Grace
Grace

Photo quality of digital prints very poor

I ordered 6 by 4 prints for next day pick up. All of the photos came out much darker than the originals, the colours were muted and dull and all the details were blurry. Will have to get them reprinted somewhere else. Would not recommend.

Macartt
MacarttSunshine

If you have a fairdinkum True go ... You may surprise yourself !

Steve
SteveGold Coast

Can't they print photos in order?

I took in my sd card with over 500 photos on it and was assured they would be printed in order. I am so glad I use a date stamp on my photos. It took me over an hour to get them back into the correct date order. The dates were all over the place. I was quite disappointed. At least they still had the date on them unlike some I had done by Kmart.

very disappointed

even though they state 10 working days for delivery - has not happened on the last two orders you need to allow at least 15 working days if your order is for an occasion or you will be disappointed - the book itself with the photos was lovely just the delivery bad

Rhi
RhiCairns

Very poor service

Ordered a metal print as a gift (value $200) and it arrived with a big indent half of the width and across the picture. Tried contacting customer service to sort it out but it's now 5 days since their last email and they don't seem at all interested in assisting me. Can't really give it as a gift like this. Very disappointing.

Jem
JemWestern Australia

Quick service, cheap but good quality products

Need to refine the efficiency of the App

Apparently no option to insert some printed headings
Several dropouts when final photos were loaded for no apparent reason
More options desirable for automatic photo layouts
No back cover photo options
Cover layouts have severe restriction

Oska
OskaTOWNSVILLE

Disappointed with consistence in production..

m.
m.brisbane

Issues with photo placement not being correct

milyacata
milyacataGeelong

Photos lost - another 3 weeks waiting at least

Tammy
TammyNew South Wales

It's decent

It was great but not that clear few pictures were dark or dull. I was not that happy with it.

Dannipee
Dannipee

Photo books & canvases are good but basic photos not so

Have liked the canvases printed, colours are great. Also the photo books have been fun to put together and look fab.
However when printing normal size photos the colours are often off and usually pretty dark prints,such a shame as those have been incredibly disappointing time after time

Margo
MargoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

After doing calendars for the last few years I am very disappointed with the service I’ve received recently. I purchased 2 half price calendars ($15 each) with 3 months to complete. Within a week I had a email they were ready, only problem I hadn’t half finished. Picked them up at local store and as expected a real mess, heads cut off , missed pages ect. Told to call the online phone no, who told me nothing they could do. After much complaining, Mel said she would do them for $15 as it was a mistake. Naturally I assumed this was for the 2, but no was charges another $30 for the 2. To add insult to injury they are on special for $15 each till end of Dec. Wont order from Big W again.