Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Ordering from app fine, instore horrible!!

I ordered around 120 photos from the app, took a week, but it was worth the wait, photos were clear and good quality. However I thought It might be better to go instore this time to order my photos as it would be much quicker, I ordered all photos in black and white and when I picked them up the next day, compared to my photos I ordered previously they have a purplish tinge! They look horrible up against the other photos ( they are all up on the wall). Would use the mobile app again, just never instore!!

mp

When the photos and book arrived, photos looked ok BUT I received 19 pictures that are NOT ours. Question, how often does this happens? So consequently the book has these pictures in it plus 95% of the photos were of a baby BUT the front cover of the book is a cricket team picture. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Dont think I would use them again

Paul J
Paul JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality photo book

Software was difficult to use at first but got the hang of it eventually. I am disappointed with the quality of printing, the resolution is lower than you would get in a normal photo and you can see the lines from the printer if you look carefully. I got a cheap deal $40 for 100 page book but the rrp was over $100 which is a rip off for this quality. I have used photo box in the past which is better image quality but more expensive. With the amount of time I put into making the book I wish I spent a bit more. If you just want a quick value book go for it but if you have a decent camera you will be disappointed with the results

sherri
sherriVic, 3802

Big W personalised A3 photo calendar

Helen
HelenSydney

The quality of the photos are really bad - beautiful albums but photo printing is really bad.

Karen
Karen

Big W photo album website does not work on my Samsung Tab A Tablet.

I have made over 30 Big W albums with my computer. I now have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet. I tried to make a new album, without success. It will not allow me to choose the style, colour, or add text. The options are not there. I even downloaded the Big W App, nothing changed. I went to Big W with my Tablet and the salesgirl had no luck either. We looked on their photo monitors, but that worked fine. Can anyone help me? Helen

I can't even login

I have a project that's half complete and now I can't even login. I can login on a different computer, but not mine...waiting to hear back from them.

Mamil Joe
Mamil JoeBrisbane

Ok quality for online print service.

My order took about a week to be delivered to Brisbane.
Printed photos quality not exceptional, but not bad for the price.

Horrible. Waste of money!

I should have believed the negative feedback. The photo water bottle and keyrings were very bad photo quality. The colour was dim and dark. When I picked it up from store, I said it looks very dark...the young kid behind the counter said "that's just the way it is", and shrugged.

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney

Bad development...cropped heads off people etc

I had 130+ photos ordered online bigw store. I recieved them 8days after paid. They arrive in one piece, although 10 pics are cropped funny...nd i sure as heck didnt crop them!
I had my daughters birth/baby photos printed...some had my husbands head completely missing where thy hve super cropped the top inch off the pic? In other the top of bubs head is missing? Honestly im very disappointed?! I didnt approve such cropping so why was it done. DONT BUY ONLINE.... Lesson learned.

Anna D
Anna DPerth

Very poor quality

I ordered a few 5x5 photos online through the app and although the ordering was quite easy and handy the quality of the photos is quite disappointing. First I thought that the resolution was maybe too low on some of them but seeing that even the ones taken by a professional photographer turned out quite poor, it is definitely the printing quality. They all have a bit of a grey filter over it and the colours are not as crisp as they should be.

Contact is non exsistant

i ordered my holiday snaps from Sydney through big W as they offered square pictures for a change in my scrapbooking I thought why not. I waited the 10 days and waited for an email and a month later I finally rang and said where are my photo's they were there the whole time delivered a week after I ordered them. Contact is very bad not even a email to say they are on their way to the store and no call to say they are there and trying to work out their site is just a joke, needs to be simpler.

Poor quality

I was excited to make a holiday hard cover book to bring 3,000 photos to a 50 page book of just the highlights. I chose only my favourite photos of high quality. I put no more than 6 photos in a page.
When I got the book, the prints looked terrible, blurry and lacked the original digital photo quality I had. I thought my artistic flair would show through, but was no match for the cheap printing from big w.
I wouldn't use it again.

Elle42