Big W Photos

Big W Photos (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Big W

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Dannipee
Dannipee

Photo books & canvases are good but basic photos not so

Have liked the canvases printed, colours are great. Also the photo books have been fun to put together and look fab.
However when printing normal size photos the colours are often off and usually pretty dark prints,such a shame as those have been incredibly disappointing time after time

Ordering from app fine, instore horrible!!

I ordered around 120 photos from the app, took a week, but it was worth the wait, photos were clear and good quality. However I thought It might be better to go instore this time to order my photos as it would be much quicker, I ordered all photos in black and white and when I picked them up the next day, compared to my photos I ordered previously they have a purplish tinge! They look horrible up against the other photos ( they are all up on the wall). Would use the mobile app again, just never instore!!

Karen
Karen

Big W photo album website does not work on my Samsung Tab A Tablet.

I have made over 30 Big W albums with my computer. I now have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet. I tried to make a new album, without success. It will not allow me to choose the style, colour, or add text. The options are not there. I even downloaded the Big W App, nothing changed. I went to Big W with my Tablet and the salesgirl had no luck either. We looked on their photo monitors, but that worked fine. Can anyone help me? Helen

Mamil Joe
Mamil JoeBrisbane

Ok quality for online print service.

My order took about a week to be delivered to Brisbane.
Printed photos quality not exceptional, but not bad for the price.

Photo Printing Services

Find out how Big W Photos compares to other Photo Printing Services

Contact is non exsistant

i ordered my holiday snaps from Sydney through big W as they offered square pictures for a change in my scrapbooking I thought why not. I waited the 10 days and waited for an email and a month later I finally rang and said where are my photo's they were there the whole time delivered a week after I ordered them. Contact is very bad not even a email to say they are on their way to the store and no call to say they are there and trying to work out their site is just a joke, needs to be simpler.

Poor quality

I was excited to make a holiday hard cover book to bring 3,000 photos to a 50 page book of just the highlights. I chose only my favourite photos of high quality. I put no more than 6 photos in a page.
When I got the book, the prints looked terrible, blurry and lacked the original digital photo quality I had. I thought my artistic flair would show through, but was no match for the cheap printing from big w.
I wouldn't use it again.