1.4

• Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No

Narelle N.

Narelle N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dodgy Lawnmower

Elderly mother bought what she thought was a great lawnmower from Big W it was used once before breaking down. After numerous attempts to rectify the problem and sort it out with BigW she was told not a lot we can do because you misplaced your receipt. Although i have never had any trouble with BigW before this has made me very angry and neither my my Mother or I will be buying any thing electronic or tool wise from BigW again.

Store LocationElizabeth, SA

Worst!!

Worst customer service ever people are very rude and unhelpful especially on Christmas Eve, faulty products! And no hep trying to get a refund, and out of stock for a replacement.

Store LocationBelmont

Terrible customer service (Refunds & Returns)

Store LocationKarrinyup Big W

Beatriz M.

Beatriz M.Sydney, NSW

Awful customer service and products

I bought a TV 2 hours ago, came home and the TV doesn’t work. No assistance and no commitment. Horrendous.

Store LocationWarringah Mall
Heather5

Heather5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong item received

Store LocationFountain Gate Vic
hugh

hughSydney, NSW

Bought two RC cars, both broke, Terrible service!

Store LocationPagewood Sydney

Vankrystal M.Sydney, NSW

Vacuum is deadlycaught fire in 30sec..Manager needs to step down

Store LocationPenrith nsw
Vankrystal M.

No word FROM him today.. Tues.

Me QLD

Me QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Returns service is flawless. I bought an item from BIG W that stopped working within a few weeks. Customer service were really good with sorting out a resolution.This is not the first time they have sorted out my returns. Gives me peace of mind knowing that when I buy products from there they do have a good post sales support which I cannot say for other stores I have experienced.
Only con would be the aircon is sometimes way to warm and I feel uncomfortable but that maybe just me lol.

Store LocationQueensland

Daniel proctor

Daniel proctorSydney Surrounds, NSW

SAMSUNG Tab A 8.0

Stopped working after a week, returned to bigW sent to Samsung , report claimed customer induced damage, no damage evident, poor quality avoid purchasing this samsung product, Samsung refused to investigate.

Steve L.

Steve L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad Customer Service

Store LocationBig W Marion SA
Mark P

Mark PHornsby

Poor service - will not allow exchange of unused shirt for better fitting size

My daughter brought a size M T-shirt for Xmas, its fit is too tight - Big W will not exchange for a size L, unless a itemised original receipt is produced which has been misplaced, they can't match a credit card slip transaction to it either unlike their competitors - I'm thinking of taking my business elsewhere & recommend others to do so as well via social media !

Store LocationMacqaurie
Zeljko K.

Zeljko K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed I have really bad experience that I do not wish nobody to have that kind of traumatic stressed

Without exception myself and friend we were throwin outside of the store in the car park on Boxing Day 26/12/2019 I have writing to the management of Big W nothing happens no reason for that I have bay TV in store Werribee Plaza Big W. I have got no TV I have rubbish in side of the box. I went to report to the police 2 times. Advise me to go in the store and asked for report And I was escorted by security as a criminal person with my friend no reason for that I have all relevant documents to support my clam. I continued to contact Big W managers CIO no response to me and I m push away as a customer no apology or compensation for what they did to me and to my friend in several times I have written letters but no responded to my letters.

• +12
australia

australiaaustralia nsw

Buyer Beware

Debra Lee

Debra LeeDarling Downs, QLD

Your fault but I felt guilty!

Store LocationClifford Gardens

Joyce Nguyen

Joyce NguyenSydney, NSW

Worst customer service

Store LocationMacqurie shopping centre
Bea

BeaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Problem Solved!!

I had the annoying issue of re-packing and returning a 55” HD TV after only 2 weeks as there was an established ants nest within the unit. From the initial phone call to advise of the issue to taking delivery of the replacement was so easy. Kudos to Jeremy at the exchange counter and the young man (Finn?) from the back dock at your Tweed City store and thank you for assisting me on the day I returned the tv. They were super helpful and professional, can definitely see a future in management for these two young men.

Store LocationSouth Tweed Heads
Andonis

AndonisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bicycle purchase

Store LocationBig w QV
Bloss

BlossDarling Downs, QLD

Lenses pop out within days of purchase. Never fixed.

I brought glasses from them, within 2days of purchasing the lens kept popping out the top. I've had them replaced once but did the exact thing. They have adjusted them so many times they look ridiculous. I Wil NEVER EVER buy glasses from them again. So not happy....

Store LocationToowoomba